English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

0-0 draw with Sunderland' date=' now means we need to win against Crewe (:o) and Plymouth and Shorpe need to lose for us to stay up :o[/quote']

beat plymouth for you, and not happy that I've gotta use my first teamers against you(wanted to save them for the play-offs)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Eyeyey .. I had him shortlisted too' date=' it's just i couldn't afford him and have other targets coming off TB soon :-)[/quote']

ooh, I'll go and have a look, once I've bid on the player callum and stewie want

Part 1:

Cristiano Ronaldo leaves for David Silva and Steven Gerrard (had an option of Ribery but think Silva will stay 93 and above for longer).. is a terrible deal alone but with the other two deals it works better.

TO BE COMPLETED

Part 2:

Xavi leaves for Mascherano and cash

Part 3:

Wayne Rooney swaps places with Ibrahimovic.

So I get Gerrard, Silva, Xavi and Ibrahimovic for Ronaldo, Rooney and Mascherano.

Some will argue its not a great deal for me.... I loose Ronaldo (a 98 yes but a player I don't like) and Mascherano (in for a drop with Busquets being better and younger) and Rooney (another I dont like and doubt he will ever be 96) in exchange for Gerrard (on the way down but amongst my favourite players) and Silva (a player I rate very highly), Xavi (on my opinion the best in the world) and Ibrahimovic (another player I rate highly when he isnt being lazy.. he is like a much better version of Berbatov.. lazy as ever but lethal when trying)

Part 1:

Cristiano Ronaldo leaves for David Silva and Steven Gerrard (had an option of Ribery but think Silva will stay 93 and above for longer).. is a terrible deal alone but with the other two deals it works better.

TO BE COMPLETED

Part 2:

Part 3:

So I get Gerrard' date=' Silva, Xavi and Ibrahimovic for Ronaldo, Rooney and Mascherano.

Some will argue its not a great deal for me.... I loose Ronaldo (a 98 yes but a player I don't like) and Mascherano (in for a drop with Busquets being better and younger) and Rooney (another I dont like and doubt he will ever be 96) in exchange for Gerrard (on the way down but amongst my favourite players) and Silva (a player I rate very highly), Xavi (on my opinion the best in the world) and Ibrahimovic (another player I rate highly when he isnt being lazy.. he is like a much better version of Berbatov.. lazy as ever but lethal when trying)[/quote']

Wowww! Thats certainly a, ummm, deal there!

Now get back to my message :D

ooh' date=' I'll go and have a look, once I've bid on the player callum and stewie want[/quote']

:(

Part 1:

TO BE COMPLETED

Part 2:

Part 3:

So I get Gerrard' date=' Silva, Xavi and Ibrahimovic for Ronaldo, Rooney and Mascherano.

Some will argue its not a great deal for me.... I loose Ronaldo (a 98 yes but a player I don't like) and Mascherano (in for a drop with Busquets being better and younger) and Rooney (another I dont like and doubt he will ever be 96) in exchange for Gerrard (on the way down but amongst my favourite players) and Silva (a player I rate very highly), Xavi (on my opinion the best in the world) and Ibrahimovic (another player I rate highly when he isnt being lazy.. he is like a much better version of Berbatov.. lazy as ever but lethal when trying)[/quote']

Wow, this season has certainly picked up for transfers :P Both Messi and Ronaldo have moved along with more 95+ players in Rooney, Ibra, Xavi and Cesar (from memory). I actually think that's a very decent deal for you...

Rooney = Ibra really... Rooney's in the better league/team but Ibra's in form,

Gerrard = Masch both will drop in the future, Masch possibly earlier but he's younger, which leaves...

Xavi + Silva = Ronaldo which IMO is a very decent deal for Ronaldo considering Messi went for (a rising) 93 and a 94.

Gutted to miss out on Reina. I seen to have found the one manager not interested in Bendtner (besides myself)

Especially due to the fact that Liverpool are getting the keeper I wanted nutcase thwarted by SMFA two seasons ago. Although I did get Amelia and that turned out great.

EDIT: Stupid IPod predictive text. I can't even think what word I was trying to type, so nutcase it remains.

Would anyone be opposed to me playing a reserve team against Blackburn? Blackburn are down and I can't qualify for the Champions League or drop out of the Europa League spots.

In line with the current Premier League system you'll be fined £25' date='000 for fielding a weakened side.

I kid, play whoever you want :)

The offer for Pepe REINA of Liverpool from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Absolutely delighted. To get one of my favourite player is wonderful, especially for small clubs like Plymouth. It'll see Samir Handanovic and Darren Bent heading to Anfield. I can say this is my biggest signing in EC 106. Hope this deal completed soon and Reina will save Plymouth in final game

My Bristol City are now secured in the play-offs and as I have nothing to play for would playing a weakened team away at Gillingham be against any rules seeing as they still have something to play for ?

Yes that would be! As they are chasing the playoffs ya git :L

Absolutely delighted. To get one of my favourite player is wonderful' date=' especially for small clubs like Plymouth. It'll see Samir Handanovic and Darren Bent heading to Anfield. I can say this is my biggest signing in EC 106. [b']Hope this deal completed soon and Reina will save Plymouth in final game[/b]

Fantastic signing.

I don't think it will take 4 days for it to be completed though.....:P

And i guessed it, Liverpool is the new club for Ronaldo.......

Guest drseanfitz

Hehehe.. Thanks mate. I just very happy and can't wait to see him in my squad.

all these 93's and you could still go down. Bet you wish you still had Pazzini;)

Hehehe.. Thanks mate. I just very happy and can't wait to see him in my squad.

Would have loved him at Preston, and I reckon I would have got him had it not been for Liverpool's abundance of wingers. Ive had around 10 messages asking about Nicklas Bendtner, but when I offer him for Reina, Steve didn't want him.

Watching West Ham v Liverpool, and so regretting selling Scotty Parker to Boro. Also hope Martin Kelly makes a speedy recovery.