English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Would have loved him at Preston' date=' and I reckon I would have got him had it not been for Liverpool's abundance of wingers. Ive had around 10 messages asking about Nicklas Bendtner, but when I offer him for Reina, Steve didn't want him.

Watching West Ham v Liverpool, and so regretting selling Scotty Parker to Boro. Also hope Martin Kelly makes a speedy recovery.[/quote']

I've PMed in-game about Bendtner.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Wow! Udinese are 7-0 up against Palermo after a hour' date=' and Di Natale (3) and Sanchez (4) have scored them all.[/quote']

And Palermo are at home too:( Bacinovic:cool: and Darmian sent off). Hope Palermo score some at least, they are my favourite Italian team (no prizes for guessing why). It's quite embarrassing to concede 2 goals in 1 minute?

Wow! Udinese are 7-0 up against Palermo after a hour' date=' and Di Natale (3) and Sanchez (4) have scored them all.[/quote']

You see Callum,this is why I will never sell Sanchez for the forseeable future...

qLPhoc5fgm0

Love the way he sidesteps the keeper for Udinese's 3rd goal.

ok' date=' interviews finished, so does anyone know how I get out of the Asylum?[/quote']

You knock-out Smartdoc, then tie him up, then chuck acid all over his face. Then what you do is you surgically remove his face, and yours, switch faces and you become the doctor. Seemples B)

:(

Wow' date=' this season has certainly picked up for transfers :P Both Messi and Ronaldo have moved along with more 95+ players in Rooney, Ibra, Xavi and Cesar (from memory). I actually think that's a very decent deal for you...

[b']Rooney = Ibra[/b] really... Rooney's in the better league/team but Ibra's in form,

Gerrard = Masch both will drop in the future, Masch possibly earlier but he's younger, which leaves...

Xavi + Silva = Ronaldo which IMO is a very decent deal for Ronaldo considering Messi went for (a rising) 93 and a 94.

Yup and thats why I like the deal.. its one of those mega deals that work for both managers.

Part one is completed and have made the bid for Xavi.

Guest drseanfitz

You knock-out Smartdoc' date=' then tie him up, then chuck acid all over his face. Then what you do is you surgically remove his face, and yours, switch faces and you become the doctor. Seemples B)[/quote']

That sounds like a plan.

You knock-out Smartdoc' date=' then tie him up, then chuck acid all over his face. Then what you do is you surgically remove his face, and yours, switch faces and you become the doctor. Seemples B)[/quote']
That sounds like a plan.

You guys do know that I'm Hannibal Lecter's apprentice and that I've already done this with the original Smartdoc :eek: