English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

*respect for drseanfitz goes below 0*.. the proportions are a bit messed up with the pic size.. but google search her and if u still stand by your earlier comments I think I'm going to have to no talk to you again :P

can only go off the pic you provided

here you go

milakuniszombie03.jpg

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

I've been busy in the transfer market over the last few days so I thought I'd do a quick roundup of the players I've brought in and sold.

The first deal I done was to sell Steven N'zonzi for £1.5 Million+Chris Gunter,whilst N'zonzi is a good prospect his gametime at Blackburn has been limited this season and with the form there in I wouldn't be suprised if they got relegated to be honest,Gunter is a quality right back and I think Forest will get promoted one way or another and he will easily be able to step up to Premiership class if he does.

The second deal also included a central midfielder as I sold Manuel Fernandes to Norwich for £9 Million,if he plays football at Besiktas he will stay at 88 but I'm glad to have sold him on to be honest.

This then freed up funds to buy his replacement Marco Estrada for £4.2 Million+Tomas Kupisz,his a vital player for Montpeiller who are doing well in Ligue 1 and a rise to 88 seems very likely to happen,so he is a good replacement for Fernandes.

I've also brought in some European risers as they are the next leagues to be reviewed,I've brought in Martinho from Catania,Inez from SM Caen,Diakiate from Nancy,Recio from Malaga and Cases from Sporting,they should all rise to around the 82-84 mark and with my Polish risers as well I should be able to trade them in for players around the 86-87 mark who can impact upon the first team,it's what Dermo has been doing for ages so I thought I'd get involved in it as well.

I'm dissapointed to have lost on Rasmus Elm to Southampton and Della Rocca to Huddersfield,but I'm happy with the players I've brought in.

Have a great deal in the pipeline but need to raise some funds. So if anyone can beat the external bidders for Sean St Ledger, Lucciano Becchio and Chris Martin, you can have them. And if I dont get any takers for them, I may have to bring the sale of Bendtner forward, so if any interested clubs would like to place their bids (cash or part-ex) that would be good. Other clubs are sniffing around my target, which I have pre-arranged a deal for but I'm not 100% sure they would stick to their word.

Guest drseanfitz

That was for filming a role.

And you might want to check out what happens between her and Natalie Portman in Black Swan.

And you are calling that ugly?????

She's not bad' date=' your avatar aint the most flattering.

Is this what you were after?

natalieportmanmilakunis.jpg

Guest 1CapWonder

Rochdale are ready to sell Ruud Van Nistelrooy if we get the right offer. I've got in touch with a couple of members who expressed their interest in the past but now I'm letting it known to everyone else.

He's a 92 rated striker (who Mourinho tried to re-sign for Madrid in January) and they are hard to come by, regardless of age. He's scoring goals for Hamburg and he's bagged for fun this season at Rochdale.

I do value cash immensely, but for a 92 rated player, I would want at least a replacement CF or a CB in return. Ratings can vary from 87+ so feel free to send me a PM or a bid if interested.

I'm prepared to wait in order to get the right deal, so there's no rush for me to sell, but he's available from the end of the season onwards :)

I dont want this to sound like Im bossing people about, but if those participating in this years World Cup could please put in some extra effort to provide match reports, even just periodic reviews, (squad naming, end of group stage etc.) The upcoming World Cup is in South Africa, so theres plenty of ideas for stories and pictures to go along with your reports. I appreciate that providing match reports for matches when they are every night would be tricky, hence why I said even just the one 'story' would do. Ive yet to shine in a World Cup and will be putting a lot more effort into it this season than I did last season with Spain, but not as much effort as I did with England (as it turned out you can have too much of a good thing ;))

Guest drseanfitz

I dont want this to sound like Im bossing people about' date=' but if those participating in this years World Cup could please put in some extra effort to provide match reports, even just periodic reviews, (squad naming, end of group stage etc.) The upcoming World Cup is in South Africa, so theres plenty of ideas for stories and pictures to go along with your reports. I appreciate that providing match reports for matches when they are every night would be tricky, hence why I said even just the one 'story' would do. Ive yet to shine in a World Cup and will be putting a lot more effort into it this season than I did last season with Spain, but not as much effort as I did with England (as it turned out you can have too much of a good thing ;))[/quote']

150pxyesbosssab.jpg

EC 106

End of Season Awards

End Of Season Awards Nominations Are Now Open

Voting Site

http://endofseasonawards.moonfruit.com/

Division 1

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the Season

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only)

Homegrown Player Of The Season (English,Scottish,Welsh or Northern Irish

Team of the season

Division 2

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 3

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 4

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Other Awards

Overall Manager of the year

Overall Player of the year

Overall Team of the year

Most Improved Team This Season

Underachiever of the Year

EC106 Personality of the year

Award for Services to EC106

Rules

One nomination per category

no voting for your own players/Team these votes will not be counted

Vote for as many or as few of the Awards as you like

Votes can be for any player that has played in any of the 4 divisions this season

to cast your votes use this voting site of if for any reason you can not access this site PM The Fulham Manager in game or via pm on the forum or post your nominations on the EC106 - Discussion Thread

Voting closes on the final whistle of the playoff finals (date TBC)

Award results will be posted on the newspaper section in the EC106 game world and on the forum in the 106 discussion thread and on the 106 transfer & gossip thread

Guest drseanfitz

My Bristol City are now secured in the play-offs and as I have nothing to play for would playing a weakened team away at Gillingham be against any rules seeing as they still have something to play for ?
Yes that would be! As they are chasing the playoffs ya git :L

Gotta agree with Zak, would be a touch harsh if someone missed out in the playoffs because you skipped on your first team.

I risked my players last game and will in the next one, even though I'm already in the playoffs, because I play(ed) teams who are in the relegation battle.

Not against the rules, but it's not the 106 way

Gotta agree with Zak' date=' would be a touch harsh if someone missed out in the playoffs because you skipped on your first team.

I risked my players last game and will in the next one, even though I'm already in the playoffs, because I play(ed) teams who are in the relegation battle.

Not against the rules, but it's not the 106 way[/quote']

As my game doesn't affect anything, would I be ok to field a weakened side? It's not going to be incredibly weak, probably resting my England players and giving some youngsters a chance.