English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

As my game doesn't affect anything' date=' would I be ok to field a weakened side? It's not going to be incredibly weak, probably resting my England players and giving some youngsters a chance.[/quote']

if there's nothing to play for you can't do anyone any harm

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

if there's nothing to play for you can't do anyone any harm

Unless European groups are seeded by who finishes where. I don't suppose you'd be very happy if Cole, Carragher, Johnson, Barry, Crouch or Lennon picked up an injury. Trouble is its going to be a struggle fielding a team of non-internationals. Looks like it's gonna be:

Mannone

McLaughlin

Wheater

Upson

Hyypia

Aurelio

J Barton

A Barton

Guti

Jovetic

Martin

The offer for Oscar WENDT of FC København from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lots of noise around him at the moment with Spurs and Liverpool both apparently interested and both in some need of a left-back. Torrejon will depart so even if things don't work out I've got a same age, same rating defender :)

Lots of noise around him at the moment with Spurs and Liverpool both apparently interested and both in some need of a left-back. Torrejon will depart so even if things don't work out I've got a same age' date=' same rating defender :)[/quote']

Good signing and good luck in the next game, only a calamity could put you down. BTW, I am playing you and hoping to get a win. :P

Good signing and good luck in the next game' date=' only a calamity could put you down. BTW, I am playing you and hoping to get a win. :P[/quote']

Oh, I'll also be going for the win as it'd put me above you in the final placings :P Scored 11 in the last 2 games too so I'm fairly confident Burnley won't be able to overcome the goal difference (though I wouldn't put it past my ridiculous inconsistency :rolleyes:).

Two interesting and different offers from Barcelona and Napoli for Dzeko' date=' but both are a little short of what I want for him.... Don't think any deal is better than that what I paid for him. So hes still available guys along with Balotelli.[/quote']

Wrong thread? This is not GC19 (if I guess correctly):D:p

I dont want this to sound like Im bossing people about' date=' but if those participating in this years World Cup could please put in some extra effort to provide match reports, even just periodic reviews, (squad naming, end of group stage etc.) The upcoming World Cup is in South Africa, so theres plenty of ideas for stories and pictures to go along with your reports. I appreciate that providing match reports for matches when they are every night would be tricky, hence why I said even just the one 'story' would do. Ive yet to shine in a World Cup and will be putting a lot more effort into it this season than I did last season with Spain, but not as much effort as I did with England (as it turned out you can have too much of a good thing ;))[/quote']

Yes Boss. :D I'm done with my final year examination today. I'll now return to my regular match report. But before that, I'll need to fix a minor internet problem at home.

Romelu Lukaku has risen to 88. Hope that Sheff Utd's chairman will still loan him out for next season.

If I fail to achieve at least a knock-out round place for Spain, I'm resigning. My next nation will either be Mexico, Ghana or Northern Ireland.

Romelu Lukaku has risen to 88. Hope that Sheff Utd's chairman will still loan him out for next season.

If I fail to achieve at least a knock-out round place for Spain' date=' I'm resigning. My next nation will either be Mexico, Ghana or Northern Ireland.[/quote']

If I fail to win the World Cup with Belgium, I'll resign. My next nation will either be Spain or Spain. :D

Are you enlisting soon?:D

It will depend on my results but I'm yet to know them.

She's not bad' date=' your avatar aint the most flattering.

Is this what you were after?

natalieportmanmilakunis.jpg

Ah yes!!!! *reminisces about scene in movie*

thumbsUp.jpg

@ KopStar

Thought about changing mine recently to a Kunis pic... really need to go see the Black Swan.

You really need to... its a move which is terrible yet absolutely amazing... it'll make sense after you've seen Black Swan.

And when I get the chance I'll have to change it to a better pic of her.. the pic looks great in a normal size but as an avatar its looses her beauty.

EDIT: That one works better as an avatar I feel.. still theres better pics of her but oh well.

Oh' date=' I'll also be going for the win as it'd put me above you in the final placings :P Scored 11 in the last 2 games too so I'm fairly confident Burnley won't be able to overcome the goal difference (though I wouldn't put it past my ridiculous inconsistency :rolleyes:).[/quote']

Nor mine!!

:eek:

The offer for Luka MODRIC of Everton from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Once completed, my starting lineup will look something like this (next season):

3-5-2

Heurelho Gomes

Bacary Sagna 92 - Bruno Alves 92© - Gael Clichy 92

Francisco Fernando 90

Samir Nasri 92 - Javier Pastore 90 - Sami Khedira 91 - Luka Modric 92

Tomas Necid 88 - Hugo Almeida 89

I'm now looking to bring in 90+ striker (excluding Defoe) for £20M+.

Once completed' date=' my starting lineup will look something like this (next season):

[center']3-5-2

Heurelho Gomes

Bacary Sagna 92 - Bruno Alves 92© - Gael Clichy 92

Francisco Fernando 90

Samir Nasri 92 - Javier Pastore 90 - Sami Khedira 91 - Luka Modric 92

Tomas Necid 88 - Hugo Almeida 89[/center]

I'm now looking to bring in 90+ striker (excluding Defoe) for £20M+.

Jermain defo?

The big leagues will be reviewed during the close-season. Interesting.

I'm looking forward to it too. Exciting.. :D

Jermain defo?

I did mentioned excluding Defoe. The match report made by me was purely speculation. :P

Anyway, Modric isn't going to Charlton due to certain reason. Instead, Nicklas Bendtner IS going to Charlton. :D

Guest drseanfitz

Looking to do some pre-season deal. So' date=' anyone interested with Marcell Jansen in my Plymouth?? Already have a lot of winger right now.[/quote']

what you after for him?

Who's Jermain Defo? :-)

its confirmation of his name:-

"who's that small fella over there"

"what the one with the little gap in his teeth"

"yes' date=' the one that injured and never quite lived up to his talent"

"that's Defoe"

"you sure"

"yeah, thats [b']Jermaine, Defo[/b]"

Really scraped the barrell on that one.