• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

its confirmation of his name:-

"who's that small fella over there"

"what the one with the little gap in his teeth"

"yes' date=' the one that injured and never quite lived up to his talent"

"that's Defoe"

"you sure"

"yeah, thats [b']Jermaine, Defo[/b]"

Really scraped the barrell on that one.

Ohhh i know now :L

Marko PANTELIC has completed his move to Southend United from Barcelona in a swap deal for Cordova CLEO and Boris PROKOPIC . All other offers were turned down.

I had such high hopes for Cleo, he was doing really well and could have moved to one of the big leagues but then inexplicably he decided to move to China :eek:

I was gutted as he's rated 86 and i could see a -2 drop on the cards (for starters), until i realised that his p/ex value was now £11m+ :D

Pantelic had a good last season with Ajax and some might say his -1 to 89 last summer was harsh, but he's having a good season with Olympiakos so i'm hopeful he'll keep his 89 and replace Shevchenko in the starting line-up when he (probably) drops to 88.

So despite Pantelic being 32 he'll actually make my team younger as Sheva is so long in the tooth :)

------------------------------

As for these Belgian ratings, where's Ronald Vargas's +1? :(

He only got injured a couple of weeks ago but up until then he'd hit 15 goals in 23 appearances (without, as far as i know, being played as an out and out striker), almost single-handedly keeping Brugges up the league in the process.

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;

If 15 goals in 23 for a midfielder isn't proof of having "excelled in a "lesser" league" then i don't know what is.

Rant over...! :o:D

I had such high hopes for Cleo' date=' he was doing really well and could have moved to one of the big leagues but then inexplicably he decided to move to China :eek:

I was gutted as he's rated 86 and i could see a -2 drop on the cards (for starters), until i realised that his p/ex value was now £11m+ :D

Pantelic had a good last season with Ajax and some might say his -1 to 89 last summer was harsh, but he's having a good season with Olympiakos so i'm hopeful he'll keep his 89 and replace Shevchenko in the starting line-up when he (probably) drops to 88.

So despite Pantelic being 32 he'll actually make my team younger as Sheva is so long in the tooth :)

------------------------------

As for these Belgian ratings, where's Ronald Vargas's +1? :(

He only got injured a couple of weeks ago but up until then he'd hit 15 goals in 23 appearances (without, as far as i know, being played as an out and out striker), almost single-handedly keeping Brugges up the league in the process.

If 15 goals in 23 for a midfielder isn't proof of having "excelled in a "lesser" league" then i don't know what is.

Rant over...! :o:D[/quote']

I dont think Belgian ratings are over Nate, Garra Dembele hasn't been increased yet, and he's in for at least +3 sooo...

It's been announced on Facebook (and Twitter I assume). Nice that they let you know via their own site as well... :rolleyes:

Ahh well! Im looking forward to these changes' date=' unless they don't go my way :@

Does he not play in Bulgaria though with Levski....? :confused:

Ignore me, ive been sitting in work gormless for the last 6 hours :-) not long to go...

I'm incredibly sorry to all those affected by the Bendtner sale. As I've said in a few PMs, my hand was forced by a manager who had gone back on a pre-arranged deal and threatened to sell the player now unless I bid now, rather than at the end of the season as arranged. I don't want people linking me with being two-faced, and could have done without this today (illness and mounting uni work) Once again, apologies to all.

my hand was forced by a manager who had gone back on a pre-arranged deal and threatened to sell the player now unless I bid now' date=' rather than at the end of the season as arranged. [/quote']

Is he a forumer?

EDIT: It's okay I think I know already.

Massimo Volta has just signed from Sampdoria, and Kevin Strootman is set to join from Rubin. Nothing special, but I need some new faces in my squad.

Is he a forumer?

EDIT: It's okay I think I know already.

Massimo Volta has just signed from Sampdoria' date=' and [b']Kevin Strootman[/b] is set to join from Rubin. Nothing special, but I need some new faces in my squad.

Nope. Ive had a similar experience with a non forumer who I think has since quit. Can't remember the name or the player, but it drives me up the wall! Being held to ransom by another club is not on, and then to miss out on cash due to it is salt in the wounds. But never mind, it's sorted now, and it just means Becchio has had to leave too.

Also can I add that the player is Luka Modric' date=' so could people please not encourage the manager to sell him?[/quote']

I was right, but Kevin, if I'm not wrong, is a forumer?

Was quite tempted to bid for him, but saw something that made me decide otherwise.

No one want's a 92rated centre-foward for some decent p/e? Been advertising for so long.......:(

EDIT: And last call, no one wants Mandanda?

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC has moved to Manchester United from Liverpool in an exchange deal for Wayne ROONEY.

Well I didn't expect them all to go through this smoothly.

Man United get 4 players with an average age of 29 and rating 95

Liverpool get 3 players with an average age of 26 and rating of 96 + £5 Million.

My starting line up was getting old, and hopefully this addresses the situation for next season. We also get 2 of the best players I have ever had the good fortune see play live.

Hopefully a great deal for both teams.

Delighted :D:D

Guest drseanfitz

Cv gets him' date=' now if you want, he won't be playing wednesday[/quote']

Crewe have bid, you handsome little devil you.