• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I am willing to listen to offers for the following players:

Vasili Berezutsky CB -(28/89)

Rafa Lopez Def/DM -(25/88)

Onyekachi Apam Def -(25/88)

Santos Dante CB - (27/88)

Sergei Parvlishyuk RB/RM- (21/88)

Phillip Bargfrede CM/DM - (21/87)

Niklas Moisander CB - (25/87)

Aleksander Ryanatzev Wing/AM - (24/88)

David Bentley Wing/AM - (25/88)

Offers for any other players will just be ignored as there as the only ones I'm willing to listen to offers for,It's hard too get 88+ CBs and I'm willing to sell two of them and as Rafa and Apam are DEF they can play at CB as well,Parvlishyuk is only 21 and is already a solid 88 so his potential is sky high and it's the same with Bargfrede,as for the other three I won't be expecting as much interest,but all can go for P/E or a good cash bid depending on what you'd prefer to do.

I'd like to swap in Bargfrede in a deal for a solid 88 CM,therefore someone is getting potential whilst I'll be getting the 88 CM I feel I need to bolster the squad,as for the rest of the players listed I'll consider anything in all honesty.

Guest drseanfitz

not a good day on transfers, missed out for various reasons on a few players.

Still hoping to have a possible 2 new 90+ players for the play offs

Having lost the first leg of the SMFA Champions Cup Semi-Final tie against Darlington by a 3-2 scoreline, Arsenal had to be at their best in the return leg at The Emirates this evening if they were to progress to the Final, where they would look to complete a famous double. But at their best they were as they ran out thoroughly deserved 2-0 winners, thanks to goals from Fernando Torres and Gareth Bale, triumphing 4-3 on aggregate.

The Gunners shall now meet Chelsea in the Final after they defeated Bayern Munchen in the other Semi-Final, with Europe's showpiece event taking place a week today.

Having lost the first leg of the SMFA Champions Cup Semi-Final tie against Darlington by a 3-2 scoreline' date=' Arsenal had to be at their best in the return leg at The Emirates this evening if they were to progress to the Final, where they would look to complete a famous double. But at their best they were as they ran out thoroughly deserved 2-0 winners, thanks to goals from Fernando Torres and Gareth Bale, triumphing 4-3 on aggregate.

The Gunners shall now meet Chelsea in the Final after they defeated Bayern Munchen in the other Semi-Final, with Europe's showpiece event taking place a week today.[/quote']

The SMFA Shield will be an all-CPU final between Besiktas and PSV. Although effectively the Semi's were an all-CPU round, as Liverpool and Man Utd were CPU managed.

The SMFA Shield will be an all-CPU final between Besiktas and PSV. Although effectively the Semi's were an all-CPU round' date=' as Liverpool and Man Utd were CPU managed.[/quote']

How so? The Liverpool and Man Utd manager's could still set their starting XI's/tactics...?

How so? The Liverpool and Man Utd manager's could still set their starting XI's/tactics...?

Both Liverpool and Manchester United managers aren't gold member, thus they cannot set tactics for SMFA Shield. Assistant managers (CPU) will set the tactics.

Well I didn't expect them all to go through this smoothly.

Man United get 4 players with an average age of 29 and rating 95

Liverpool get 3 players with an average age of 26 and rating of 96 + £5 Million.

My starting line up was getting old' date=' and hopefully this addresses the situation for next season. We also get 2 of the best players I have ever had the good fortune see play live.

Hopefully a great deal for both teams.

Delighted :D:D[/quote']

Glad they all went through so smoothly. Got a squad that I like A LOT more now. Gerrard, amongst my favourite players in the world... Xavi who on my opinion is the best player in the world and get Ibrahimovic and Silva who I both rate highly.

And now have a big selection headache!

Both Liverpool and Manchester United managers aren't gold member' date=' thus they cannot set tactics for SMFA Shield. Assistant managers (CPU) will set the tactics.[/quote']

No the computer purposely changes the current team and tactics, usually bringing in a weaker player or two. Shame we lost, Little Sammy Lee had been doing a cracking job

Glad they all went through so smoothly. Got a squad that I like A LOT more now. Gerrard' date=' amongst my favourite players in the world... Xavi who on my opinion is the best player in the world and get Ibrahimovic and Silva who I both rate highly.

And now have a big selection headache![/quote']

Try not to get the Spaniards injured.

Do you think he had a Keggie Keegle moment??

:eek:

No he just forgot to log in every 30 days like he had been doing the past few months.

I should add I've signed Chris Mavinga. I hope that Sami Hyypia keeps his 89 and that Jon Pitroipa gets a rise. Could endure a mixed bag of ratings changes, not sure whether I'll have many risers but could be a few droppers.

No he just forgot to log in every 30 days like he had been doing the past few months.

I should add I've signed Chris Mavinga. I hope that Sami Hyypia keeps his 89 and that Jon Pitroipa gets a rise. Could endure a mixed bag of ratings changes' date=' not sure whether I'll have many risers but could be a few droppers.[/quote']

Possibly even the last 2 years? :L