English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

orozco has risen 6 to 83:D

and matuszczyk rose 2(the guy I beat callum/dermo to)

That's because I put in a weak bid, however if he was U21 and could be put away into the reserve team, than I would have bid much better. Had a few risers myself, and I'll be having more. :D Clemens was the best so far.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

That's because I put in a weak bid' date=' however if he was U21 and could be put away into the reserve team, than I would have bid much better. Had a few risers myself, and I'll be having more. :D Clemens was the best so far.[/quote']

You have a similar mentality to me, I try not to buy youngsters aged 22 or older who won't be any use to the first team. Hate the fact that Mannone and Treacy have to be in the first team squad despite not being first teamers.

Leyton Orient only looking risers in their first and 2nd string these changes! No droppers!

Hopfully it will be;

- Piszczek - 87~88/89

- Antonini - 89~90/89

- Schmitz - 86~88/87

- Bungert - 86~87

- Baysse - 84~86

- Judt - 85~87/86

- Kuba - 88~88/89

- Bruno Soriano - 89~90

- Hegeler - 85~87

- Valbuena - 90~90/91

- Pepe - 89~89/90

- Ya Konan - 87~88

- Sow - 87~89

The 4th division title will finally be decided tonight after a season of twists and turns. A win for me would hopefully be enough due to GD but nothing is ever certain in the world of football. We take on Nottingham Forest while Dave's Hull play Swindon Town.

Only one rise in the Belgian changes for us with Cyriac getting a +4 to 83 which I think was fair enough.:)

It amazes me how rude some managers can be in this setup. Seriously, gets on my nerves so much. :mad: And their a forumer! Jeeeez.

Tonight really is the most important game of my season! Don't fancy my chances against Andy's Arsenal to be honest, but we'll give it a go!

Well done to James on getting Modric!, I was negotiating for around a day with many messages and we did come to a deal at a few points only for him to send me another PM wanting more. I was offering 13m + Kagawa + Grossreutz at one point:rolleyes:

Well done to James on getting Modric!' date=' I was negotiating for around a day with many messages and we did come to a deal at a few points only for him to send me another PM wanting more. I was offering 13m + Kagawa + Grossreutz at one point:rolleyes:[/quote']

I bid 17 mill and Pizzaro, Didnt think it would get him to be honest but it was worth a go.

Well done to James on getting Modric!' date=' I was negotiating for around a day with many messages and we did come to a deal at a few points only for him to send me another PM wanting more. I was offering 13m + Kagawa + Grossreutz at one point:rolleyes:[/quote']

I would have snapped that right up over prestons!

Guest drseanfitz

Preston arent playing any World Cup internationals against Blackburn tonight. Expect some debuts!

you can play the england lot if you want, I don't mind

EDIT: might give you a chance of beaing me to the world cup if you get Barry injured

you can play the england lot if you want' date=' I don't mind

EDIT: might give you a chance of beaing me to the world cup if you get Barry injured[/quote']

I want to give some of these guys debuts anyway.

Team tonight:

Mannone

McLaughlin

Huth

Kelly

Wheater

Bradley

A Barton

J Barton

Pacheco

Martin

Subs:

De Laet

Simpson

Livermore

Mayor

Middleton

Proctor

Nouble

Guest drseanfitz

I want to give some of these guys debuts anyway.

Team tonight:

Mannone

McLaughlin

Huth

Kelly

Wheater

Bradley

A Barton

J Barton

Pacheco

Martin

Subs: