• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

All or Nothing with regards to the playoffs tonight,but I suspect it will be the latter rather than the former,still given how much I have to do and gain on other teams it leaves me with virtually no chance of 6th place.

Anyway I think a certain 18 year old will go for a massive price in the next few days.

Is Sutcliffe at the game tonight? Swear I just seen him in the Villa end? :o

Anyway, got my City tickets on the way despite the ridiculous website rule saying you have to collect them from the ground. Had this regarding Wembley and after 40 mins on the phone after telling them I go home and away and show them my booking history despite living in Manchester, they agreed to send them. Idiots.

Elliott Said this on the Villa thread so you probably saw him mate:).

Anyway' date=' got my City tickets on the way despite the ridiculous website rule saying you have to collect them from the ground. Had this regarding Wembley and after 40 mins on the phone after telling them I go home and away and show them my booking history despite living in Manchester, they agreed to send them. Idiots.

Elliott Said this on the Villa thread so you probably saw him mate:).[/quote']

Aye thought it was him :P, didn't look to impressed put it that way. ;)

Guest drseanfitz

I literally have no idea who you're going on about? :o:(

its ...................................................................................:P

Guest drseanfitz

The day I sell Bendtner' date=' he scores a hat-trick for Arsenal. I still dont regret selling him, he never performed for me.[/quote']

thats part of the reason why I let Walcott go, and stuck with Simao - one performs for me, the other didn't

Guest drseanfitz

:D:D' date=' I was waiting to see who was going to lower the tone and Sean you didnt disappoint :D.[/quote']

considering the film I'm watching the tone here is quite low already.

just hoping he doesn't feed 'em a curry once he's done the stitch up job.