English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

BOOMTINGCHAKNOW!

Leyton Orient take over the final playoff spot in Division 3 with a 3-0 win Over Derby County! Devison Bobo with a Brace and Pepe provides the other! Well

Happy!!!

Rotherham are up in the semis! Let us do the business, although most players on 85% or below with the game tomorrow .. Should I be worrying or?

Anyways few changes;

Ya Konan up 1 to 88.

Piszczek up 1 to 88.

Judt up 1 to 86.

Hegeler up 1 to 86.

Bungert up 1 to 87.

Gives my 2nd string a bit of added quality eh :-) dissapointed there was no rise for Schmitz though!

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

The relief and realisation of staying in division one are only now sinking in!

Selling a few players, Ulreich for a start. A good cash bid will get him, and he's a good investmeant if you have the time. A few others can go aswell.

One thing I really miss is having a striker who competes for the golden boot. My highest scorer is Gourcuff with like 5 goals or something! Haven't had that in this setup since the days of Gomis And Frie upfront! So, im on the hunt for a striker with a good goal scoring record! and of course a CB!

I honestly forgot about my players out on loan :o Sorry Hernandez, Tiote, Cleverley and Phil Jones! (Most can go back out on loan)

Guest drseanfitz

suffered for pointlessly doing the right thing last night.

Played a full strength side against Cardiff, and it didn't matter in the end, because even if they won they would have gone down.

Now I've got no Pazzini & Elia in the playoffs. Should hopefully have a new 90 def in time though.

EC 106

End of Season Awards

End Of Season Awards Nominations Are Now Open

Voting Site

http://endofseasonawards.moonfruit.com/

Division 1

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the Season

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only)

Homegrown Player Of The Season (English,Scottish,Welsh or Northern Irish

Team of the season

Division 2

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 3

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 4

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Other Awards

Overall Manager of the year

Overall Player of the year

Overall Team of the year

Most Improved Team This Season

Underachiever of the Year

EC106 Personality of the year

Award for Services to EC106

Rules

One nomination per category

no voting for your own players/Team these votes will not be counted

Vote for as many or as few of the Awards as you like

Votes can be for any player that has played in any of the 4 divisions this season

to cast your votes use this voting site of if for any reason you can not access this site PM The Fulham Manager in game or via pm on the forum or post your nominations on the EC106 - Discussion Thread

Voting closes on the final whistle of the playoff finals (date 6th March)

Award results will be posted on the newspaper section in the EC106 game world and on the forum in the 106 discussion thread and on the 106 transfer & gossip thread

The offer for Chris HERD of Sydney FC from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Sydney FC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Made his debut for Aston Villa last night thought i'd slot in a bid and with Sheffield Wednesday not hiding the amount they bid I was able to beat it:D

Getting over the disappointed of falling out of the play-offs yesterday slowly, got to get rid of a couple from the squad and work towards automatic promotion next season. Looking for a new goalkeeper, safe rating, for under £10mill and over 87 with Sorensen expected to drop. Put Sorenson, Mike Williamson, Luke Hyam and Lauri Dalla Valle on the market, will be looking to bring a new CB and a new goal keeper in with the money i get from them.

Will get down to the award voting now, and look forward to next season. :)

Hartlepool United have finished First in Division 4.

After a long hard season, Hartlepool were crowned champions of division 4 last night after a 2-1 win over Nottingham Forest.:D Commiserations to Dave who gave us a great fight for it but at least he is getting promoted aswell.

Guest 1CapWonder

Just finished my awards and as always, it's well worth doing.

I have learned an awful lot more about the setup and the season as I always do, and I know one thing, if David Dunn doesn't win Player Of The Season then there is no justice. What a hero. And in keeping, what a fantastic job Ryan Monteith has done at Bradford. With a promoted squad, limited in many ways, he's been amazing. I hope he does well in the playoffs and gets all the recognition he deserves. Fantastic.

Getting over the disappointed of falling out of the play-offs yesterday slowly' date=' got to get rid of a couple from the squad and work towards automatic promotion next season. Looking for a new goalkeeper, safe rating, for under £10mill and over 87 with Sorensen expected to drop. Put Sorenson, Mike Williamson, Luke Hyam and Lauri Dalla Valle on the market, will be looking to bring a new CB and a new goal keeper in with the money i get from them.

Will get down to the award voting now, and look forward to next season. :)[/quote']

Almunia and Begovic can both go for cash?

Guest drseanfitz

Just finished my awards and as always' date=' it's well worth doing.

I have learned an awful lot more about the setup and the season as I always do, and I know one thing, if David Dunn doesn't win Player Of The Season then there is no justice. What a hero. And in keeping, what a fantastic job Ryan Monteith has done at Bradford. With a promoted squad, limited in many ways, he's been amazing. I hope he does well in the playoffs and gets all the recognition he deserves. Fantastic.[/quote']

agree with most of that Elliot, and hope EVERYONE votes in the awards(even if it's only in their own division and misc).

Monty has done a great job, hope he doesn't do too well in the playoffs mind, maybe lose out to a goodwillie goal in the final

Can't believe only 4 people have given their names to Dave for this. Lets give him some choice here people' date=' throw your hat in that ring.[/quote']

:o very suprising indeed, seems alot of our members though rather ply their managerial trades for the other teams, which is fair enough .. But for me 106 is the only one!

Guest drseanfitz

:o very suprising indeed' date=' seems alot of our members though rather ply their managerial trades for the other teams, which is fair enough .. But for me 106 is the only one!

that is just not on, I say we round them up and give 'em a good beating.:D

Brentford 1-2 Ipswich Town

No surprise whatsoever that we lost a game that could have seen us finish 5th but end up 10th. Feel a sense of injustice with the same thing happening each season. It is remarkable how we start ridiculously good and top the table for the first dozen matches then capitulate and then pick up again for five or six games then lose out at the death. Can anyone explain this??? Are Brentford defaulted to perform this way :eek::confused: