English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

hopefully this guy will be back in a Crewe shirt soon.

1433841000khalifa9.jpg

Burdisso is also on his way, and put in a good bid for a keeper.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

-1 for Carlos Cuellar :mad:

He only dropped -1 in December, i think another -1 so soon is harsh given his injury problems and therefore being unable to influence Villa's league position :(

On top of no rise for Vargas in the Belgian review, it's been a frustrating week for ratings.

Carlisle continue to do well in the transfer market. Martin Petrov comes in for 5 mil, which to me is definitely money well spent for a LM/wing who plays consistently for a team that is significantly overachieving this season. Now got midfield of:

Rossi - Witsel - Schwegler - Cheyrou - Petrov

which I'm very pleased with.

major work still needs to be done in defense though, looking for a 90+ CB to put in the middle...

If you quickly sell me Torres' date=' you'll probably be able to bid alot more and would probably win the bidding war. Something to consider...:P[/quote']

Thanks Smarty, that's really helpful! Oh, what's that? Torres is on transfer ban? Shoot, there's that plan out of the window....! :P

Thanks Smarty' date=' that's really helpful! Oh, what's that? Torres is on transfer ban? Shoot, there's that plan out of the window....! :P[/quote']

You know me, always trying to help a fellow forumer in need :) . Shame I didn't check the TB situation :o . For what it's worth, you and me are in the same boat then - a decent amount of cash, but always going to lose out in bidding wars (might have a chance if a decent midfielder becomes available however) :D

Couple of rises today at Cheltenham. Jonathan Hogg rose from 78 to 80, that's two rises for him in the space of a couple of weeks. Freddie Sears also rose from 80 to 82 which was probably the lowest they could have given him, but it's not to bad. Loanee's Marc Wilson and Tom Cleverley also rose from 84 to 85 but that's irrelevent at the end of the season.

Still expecting the definate rises of Kevin Nolan and Shola Ameobi, whilst there's a possible rise for Chris Brunt B)

Straight fight between me and hartlepool for this barcelona youngster.

You have won as my bid was exactly 2 million and so your bid was higher by like 80k. Really annoying.:mad:

On the other hand' date=' Hoilett got a +1 today and Cyriac rose to 83 in the Belgian changes.:)[/font']

You have won as my bid was exactly 2 million and so your bid was higher by like 80k. Really annoying.:mad:

On the other hand' date=' Hoilett got a +1 today and Cyriac rose to 83 in the Belgian changes.:)[/font']

:D

Well happy with the youngster i've been able to get over the past few months.

:D

Well happy with the youngster i've been able to get over the past few months.

You do realise the amount you're able to bid is based on how good/bad your squad is (the worse the squad the more you can bid)? So all these top youngsters but your sides still pap ;)

You do realise the amount you're able to bid is based on how good/bad your squad is (the worse the squad the more you can bid)? So all these top youngsters but your sides still pap ;)

I can cope with my squad being pap aslong as in a few years when im no longer here i can sleep soundly knowing that me buying younsgter's was a waste of time :D:P.