• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Couple of rises today at Cheltenham. Jonathan Hogg rose from 78 to 80' date=' that's two rises for him in the space of a couple of weeks. Freddie Sears also rose from 80 to 82 which was probably the lowest they could have given him, but it's not to bad. Loanee's Marc Wilson and Tom Cleverley also rose from 84 to 85 but that's irrelevent at the end of the season.

[b']Still expecting the definate rises of Kevin Nolan and Shola Ameobi, whilst there's a possible rise for Chris Brunt B)

[/b]

If Nolan rises to 88 then Tiote has to rise to 89 which won't happen,I know stats wise Nolan deserves it but I don't think it's definite that he will rise to 88.

going to have a mass clear out at leicester.

everyone bar ganso and alderwiereld can go... and will.

write on my wall who your interested in and what team you are. i assure you' date=' i will sell all these players and i will get back to you.[/quote']

Wouldn't be suprised if you clear them out .. There's no shortage of managers looking to pounce on good players!

[/b]

If Nolan rises to 88 then Tiote has to rise to 89 which won't happen' date='I know stats wise Nolan deserves it but I don't think it's definite that he will rise to 88.[/quote']

Nolan is definatly a riser, he's scored plenty of goals and played very well for Newcastle and whilst Coloccini remains an 88, he will rise to 88. As for Tiote, for now i personally think he'll rise to 87, still not shown to be consistantly good for Newcastle, but has the ability to be 88/89 at the moment.

Oh yeah sorry mate Ive been terrible at replying to messages of late. Keep forgetting to reply.. have a few that I need to get back to some time (when I have the time and the effort ;)

Time and effort???...tell you what (when you get the time of course) forget any Hull bids B)

Guest 1CapWonder

Oh yeah sorry mate Ive been terrible at replying to messages of late. Keep forgetting to reply.. have a few that I need to get back to some time (when I have the time and the effort ;)

I'm constantly contacting you regarding bids. I don't see how annoying getting PM's can be, I'm just trying to work out a deal. You keep telling me you'll accept my bid but it's really hard for me to deal with you because I lose money EVERY week at Rochdale and by the time I get a reply (if I even do) I don't have the cash to bid anymore, it's just disappeared.

I've held longstanding interest in Moreno, way before he was transfer listed. We've agreed fee's and then when I ask about youth you just don't get back to me.

Sorry for the rant Jared, I know your a top guy and a top manager but I've lost so much money through waiting on Moreno. I really just wanna get it sorted... Thanks.

Yes sorry all... bogged down in work and when I have been on the forum (which is still a bit) I've been a bit lazy.

To Tranmere and Rochdale.. I have rejected both your bids and bidded on players with Moreno included.

If you dont like them (I did want to include more cash in both but the chairman disagreed) then we can go back to discussing the sale of Moreno... as I have told you 1Cap, I would really like at least one youngster in exchange

going to have a mass clear out at leicester.

everyone bar ganso and alderwiereld can go... and will.

write on my wall who your interested in and what team you are. i assure you' date=' i will sell all these players and i will get back to you.[/quote']

Expect replies over the weekend. Only been using my phone the past week and I'll have my laptop back as of tomorrow :-)

Ps sorry for being slack on regards to replying .... It's just who I am :D

But we dont know what team people manage on here thats the problem

The opening post is right in 90% of cases and if you PM the wrong guy it's a good community so you'll be pointed in the right direction :) Failing that, you can always go in-game. The non-forum managers are in the most part still active.

And just a personal preference for the future... I reply to in game PM's a lot faster so if you are looking for a quick reply ask me on there ;)

Mate a week ago you told me you were going ahead with bid from Norwich for Kolodin' date=' but you are touting him on here tonight ???[/color']

Mate a week ago you told me you were going ahead with bid from Norwich for Kolodin' date=' but you are touting him on here tonight ???[/color']

Didn't actually even see the agreed to bid was made till now. Normally when I log in I have in excess of 30 messages so bids get lost and I dont realise they're made.

Its a terrible excuse I know

But we dont know what team people manage on here thats the problem
The opening post is right in 90% of cases and if you PM the wrong guy it's a good community so you'll be pointed in the right direction :) Failing that' date=' you can always go in-game. The non-forum managers are in the most part still active.[/quote']

Hang on Ian, and everyone in general to be honest, is it commonplace to contact somebody on the forum if they are interested in conducting a deal? I always, always, always contact managers in-game, surely that is a hell of a lot easier? :confused:

On a side-note, I've been looking for a good winger, as it's one of the weak points in my side. To my despair, I realise that Nani was sold a month before I took control of the club. The fee? £4m, Mickael Ciani and Benoit Pedretti. Shameful, shameful deal. :mad:

Guest drseanfitz

after a 4-4 draw Crewe make the playoff final on penalties. Bradford in the final, with the last 4 meetings with them being 3-0, 5-1,6-0, 5-1 victoriesfor me, I am concerned fate will switch things this time round.

Hang on Ian' date=' and everyone in general to be honest, is it commonplace to contact somebody on the forum if they are interested in conducting a deal? I always, always, always contact managers in-game, surely that is a hell of a lot easier? :confused:

On a side-note, I've been looking for a good winger, as it's one of the weak points in my side. To my despair, I realise that Nani was sold a month before I took control of the club. The fee? £4m, Mickael Ciani and Benoit Pedretti. Shameful, shameful deal. :mad:[/quote']

To be fair, I tend to use the forum for game-worlds like 106 as the in-game PM system is hopeless (you can't see what you've written in the past).

I've got Troch available and Germ at Bolton said Lisandro and Bastos (I think) can leave :)

after a 4-4 draw Crewe make the playoff final on penalties. Bradford in the final' date=' with the last 4 meetings with them being 3-0, 5-1,6-0, 5-1 victoriesfor me, I am concerned fate will switch things this time round.[/quote']

Well done mate :)

Didn't actually even see the agreed to bid was made till now. Normally when I log in I have in excess of 30 messages so bids get lost and I dont realise they're made.

Its a terrible excuse I know

Hardly the best when you consider that before you told me about the Norwich deal you had already sat on bids ( both in excess of your asking price) from both me and Zak for the same player ??..I'll be honest with you ( and please forgive me when i say this) but that's bloody shabby in my book..I for one will not be dealing with you in the future B)

Hang on Ian' date=' and everyone in general to be honest, is it commonplace to contact somebody on the forum if they are interested in conducting a deal? I always, always, always contact managers in-game, surely that is a hell of a lot easier? :confused:

[/quote']

Personally I have always preferred using the forum both in 106 and elsewhere Andy :)

Hang on Ian' date=' and everyone in general to be honest, is it commonplace to contact somebody on the forum if they are interested in conducting a deal? I always, always, always contact managers in-game, surely that is a hell of a lot easier?
:confused:[/center']

On a side-note, I've been looking for a good winger, as it's one of the weak points in my side. To my despair, I realise that Nani was sold a month before I took control of the club. The fee? £4m, Mickael Ciani and Benoit Pedretti. Shameful, shameful deal. :mad:

With some people it's the only way,I know for a fact I've dealt with managers in the setup who never respond to In-Game PMs but do use the forum and respond on here, generally I send both a PM and a VM to make sure I get at least some kind of response.