English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

welcome - and don't rush into selling your best players until you've got a feel for the transfer market' date=' it is a funny market here in 106

EDIT - I'm interested in your 2 right backs.[/quote']

I wish someone gave me this advice when i joined, Maybe i wouldnt have sold misimovic for 14 million :(.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

I wish someone gave me this advice when i joined' date=' Maybe i wouldnt have sold misimovic for 14 million :(.[/quote']

With 14 million, you can invest your squad with some unknown gems. It will need time though. I used to make mistake in the transfers when I sold Vertonghen and Nilmar but with the money, I made research and invest properly with rising talents. In the end, I have found very good replacements. :)

With 14 million' date=' you can invest your squad with some unknown gems. It will need time though. I used to make mistake in the transfers when I sold Vertonghen and Nilmar but with the money, I made research and invest properly with rising talents. In the end, I have found very good replacements. :)[/quote']

Its like in business, you always get your fingers burnt somewhere along the way!

had a fair few people asking for players ill post here so others if they were interested know where they stand..

basically the team had money also when i managed to get them..

plan is i have a rather large shortlist but its on my first account so im going to have a go through that at some stage in the next day or so.. i would like to try make the squad bigger as im never fond of the cups unless i have 2 sides capable for them..

to be fair the base is there with this stoke.. the 1 or 2 i would deffo like out i dont think would appeal to others but my aim with this team is to just do the business end of the scale and try get results.. im really not interested in how pritty they look if that makes sense..

feel free to put bids in and ill get back to them in the next day or so when i know more where i stand with what i can and cant do with the side transfer wise..

Guest drseanfitz

That's the ticket Racky don't be rushed into anything by these Vultures :)

wow, the once great Izod resorting to just repeating my earlier statement...... what is the world coming to:p

Guest drseanfitz

Had a fairly good turn out for votes will make sure i open the voting much earlier next season has certainly effected the turnout

votersm.jpg

suppose I'd better vote soon then.

Still looking to get some business done at Crystal Palace.

Only one deal done so far - the departure of Suazo for £13m, to Wolves.

Will listen to offers on all my players! (bar Rami & Thiago)

This includes players like Green, Kaboul, Marchena, Ze Roberto, Palombo, Pavyluchenko - all sought after 90+ players...

Please get in touch. :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Aurelio was playing very well aswell' date=' far from an 87, but then he got injured - the reason he's not far higher rated.

And Andy, i know you were moaning the other day about my decision to sell Nani, at the time a 90 - for two 89's and £4 million. Well generally it was because of his inconistancy at the time, sometimes amazing sometimes awful. Well not only does he give away a goal, but he also goes off crying for a pretty normal tackle.[/quote']

21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

Pretty normal tackle Aidan? :rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

;1411441']Still looking to get some business done at Crystal Palace.

Only one deal done so far - the departure of Suazo for £13m' date=' to Wolves.

This includes players like Green, Kaboul, Marchena, Ze Roberto, Palombo, Pavyluchenko - all sought after 90+ players...

Please get in touch. :)

but I want thiago.......:mad:

Guest drseanfitz

;1411503']I consider him one of my most valuable assets atm. ;)

I'm sure there might be someway around it - what do you need?

;1411441']Still looking to get some business done at Crystal Palace.

Only one deal done so far - the departure of Suazo for £13m' date=' to Wolves.

Please get in touch. :)[/quote']

I'd love to sign Joaquin, but until I can figure out how to win games with just four at the back, then I can't fit wingers into my team.

Leyton Orient on the look out for a few players rated 90+ .. can offer Bobo, Pepe, Coulibaly, Boumsong, Heinze, Blaszczykowski, Ya Konan, Bungert, Piszczek, Schmitz, Hegeler etc .. Whilst willing to offer these players in deals they are not really individually for sale as I'm looking to bring in some quality with them!

Looking forward to tonights Playoffs final .. Good luck to everyone involved :-)

Guest drseanfitz

Me and Monty have the biggest game of our 106 lives tonight,

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, and hopefully I'll be seeing you division 1 lot next season.