• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well done Sean, gutted for Ryan, three goals would win most games, but Crewe were sensational! Had Dunn, Cole and Davies played some part, I think it could have been a different story.

Let's not forget Zak, a double of sorts, Leyton Orient will be in Division Two next season.

Brilliant stuff absolutley over the moon!!

Fernandiniho bangs in the goal to send Leyton Orient right up to Division 2 after the 5th season of try :-) unlucky mistermalcolm!

Great season for The O's Cup winner and promotion, brilliant season!!

Aurelio was playing very well aswell' date=' far from an 87, but then he got injured - the reason he's not far higher rated.

And Andy, i know you were moaning the other day about my decision to sell Nani, at the time a 90 - for two 89's and £4 million. Well generally it was because of his inconistancy at the time, sometimes amazing sometimes awful. Well not only does he give away a goal, but he also goes off crying for a pretty normal tackle.[/quote']

I can't stand Nani, Aidan. He's an arrogant, play-acting fairy much of the time, but to say that that was a "normal tackle" from Carragher is an outrageous statement! It was a horrendous challenge that warranted a red card. Admittedly, his immediate reaction was a bit bizarre, but adrenaline can get the better of your pain threshold on occasions certainly.

As for the deal, I just can't comprehend it, I'm sorry. No doubt it is magified by my need for a world class winger, but Nani's form at the end of last season was truly top class, and he's only improved this season. The two 89's you got in exchange are nothing more than average, I'm afraid. Sorry. :o

EDIT: Congratulations to the promoted clubs this evening. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Fernandiniho bangs in the goal to send Leyton Orient right up to Division 2 after the 5th season of try :-) unlucky mistermalcolm!

Great season for The O's Cup winner and promotion' date=' brilliant season!![/quote']

well done zak.

Well done Sean' date=' gutted for Ryan, three goals would win most games, but Crewe were sensational! Had Dunn, Cole and Davies played some part, I think it could have been a different story.

[/quote']

What if Crewe had Pazzini - story different again?;)

Thanks James, and yeh, shame for Monty

Great season for The O's Cup winner and promotion' date=' brilliant season!![/quote']

Well done Mate,I'm sure you'll do well in Division 2 and have the foundations of a good side there at Leyton Orient,still it makes me feel worse considering I was only one point of the playoffs,and got to the Shield final and I could have easily been in your position if two results went my way.

Well done to Sean as well,it's great to see that the rivalry with Callum has been renewed as that used to be the biggest game in 106 when that fixture was played.

Well done Sean' date=' gutted for Ryan, three goals would win most games, but Crewe were sensational! Had Dunn, Cole and Davies played some part, I think it could have been a different story.

Let's not forget Zak, a double of sorts, Leyton Orient will be in Division Two next season.[/quote']

Yeah I wondering whether to call it a double or not .. Either way happy as party right now!

You made It Zak !!! couldn't happen to a nicer guy and a true 106 legend..well done my son :)

Haha thanks again Dave! Now a big test comes in Division 2 but I'm sure my boys can handle it .. I have every faith in them :-)

Also well done sean, Divison 4 to 1 in this set up is a great achievement!

Also chesterfields manager!

well done zak.

What if Crewe had Pazzini - story different again?;)

Thanks James' date=' and yeh, shame for Monty[/color']

Had Pazzini started, would Goodwillie have done? Kuyt was great too, I tryeky believe had I signed him, I could have won the league. At least he's now playing top flight football. Did you watch via scorecentre?

Guest drseanfitz

Cheers Andy,

and James, no i didn't watch it on score centre, wish I had now.

but looking forwards to taking on callum and a bunch of my rejects at Arsenal

Cheers Andy' date='

and James, no i didn't watch it on score centre, wish I had now.

but looking forwards to taking on callum and a bunch of my rejects at Arsenal[/quote']

Glad you gained promotion, Sean. At least, now, I know I can count on finishing with at least 6 points next season. ;):D

Division 1 here i come:p

Congratulations guys and I'll look forward to seeing you next season Sean :)

I appreciate all 7 of my nominations. Thanks guys! Bit surprised at Jovetic getting a nomination, didn't believe he'd done particularly well and I think his previous seasons are what got him votes, but I don't mind. Although it's highly unlikely I'd love to win the Manager of the Season award. I've never won an award personally, and I think I lost out in the Manager of the Month awards last season too.

Great day for Leyton Orient! Will be introducing Mr Gabriel Obertan to the squad shortly also from Mr Sambele's Southampton!

Also hoping to have a good few rating changes! Hoping when France is done .. They will see sense and give Moussa Sow 89 so he can part Mr Bobo up top!

Also thanks for the nominations guys, couldn't be happier now .. Until the thought of getting up at 7am and travelling to bristol for a days work comes into my head lol

Bought in a range of Aussie talent and also selling some of the fringe (i.e higher 80's) to bring in some younger lower rated talent... really give this team a make over.

Most of these younger guys and Aussie talent will be available for loan next season.