• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Just like everyone predicted? :P

Its stupid though. They should of dropped Fellani and the others. I swear Howard doesn't even play for his Country? There is plenty of other players who don't play for their country (Baines has, once?) and are rated 90 or above. I just hope Everton pick up their form so he has a better chance of getting that 90!

My team to face Yeovil Town in a friendly tonight will all be players I have acquired this season :-)

Will be looking to secure another signing of a CM sometime before the start of next season! Looking a good centre of the park at the moment though; Fellaini - Bruno Soriano - Fernandiniho!

Its stupid though. They should of dropped Fellani and the others. I swear Howard doesn't even play for his Country? There is plenty of other players who don't play for their country (Baines has' date=' once?) and are rated 90 or above. I just hope Everton pick up their form so he has a better chance of getting that 90![/quote']

Stop saying that! Fellaini is the man!

Shut up you tart!

If you need any loans Zak' date=' I might be able to help! Wanna see you in div 1 with the big boys soon![/quote']

I'll definatley be needing some loans to fill in the gaps! Who you gonna have available?

Always a possibility, look at what you did and how close monty came!

I'll definatley be needing some loans to fill in the gaps! Who you gonna have available?

Always a possibility' date=' look at what you did and how close monty came![/quote']

Bourillion and Benatia. Maybe Kitambala. Tiote and Cleverley. Them lot!

I didn't have a good enough team, but i actually believed I could do it. No reason why you can't! If I can do it anybody can do it, apart from Sean, who didn't.

Bourillion and Benatia. Maybe Kitambala. Tiote and Cleverley. Them lot!

I didn't have a good enough team' date=' but i actually believed I could do it. No reason why you can't! If I can do it anybody can do it, apart from Sean, who didn't.[/quote']

Well Tiote would fit in well to my rotation for sure!

Yeah, well it will be a long season and look for to it!

forget to mention someone zak?

You did it 2 season Sean, great achievement by all means what you have done .. It's justwe are talking about back to back promotion!

Or do you mean Simon? Although it doesn't come as a suprise with him!

another one bites the dust

It really is the case of "And another ones gone, and another ones gone..."

Also why does Jose Enrique deserve 87 when Danny Simpson has only 85? He's now first choice at RB after overtaking James Perch earlier in the season.

For the friendly at Stoke I'm gonna hand debuts to two of my new signings- Mitch Langerak (80) and David Williams (81). Plan to try out another formation and give Ibrahimovic and Villa another game together.

Also will have a scary midfield with Xavi, Gerrard and Silva in a three man central midfield.

Waiting for the Notts manager to get in his bid for Adler so I can accept a bid for Evra

Dominic latouche has become newcastle manager

Im well pleased , been wanting to join 106 for a very long time . Im very very very happy to be here at a great club and this great EC full of brillant managers.

I want to thank gozzy for letting me aware that newcastle was avalible .

And of course to dave , who worked very hard to get me in as well .

Thanks guys I wouldnt be here without you , and I look forward to making a big impact in 106 ;)

Im well pleased ' date=' been wanting to join 106 for a very long time . Im very very very happy to be here at a great club and this great EC full of brillant managers.

Thanks guys I wouldnt be here without you , and I look forward to making a big impact in 106 ;)[/quote']

Welcome Latouche! :D

This team on first glance is very very good. :)

Some quality players but would like a bit more depth but Im off now so I will study the team and the market as such before I sell or list anyone but this team looks very solid and special.

Thankyou all for the welcome's and Im very delighted to be here. :)

Im well pleased ' date=' been wanting to join 106 for a very long time . Im very very very happy to be here at a great club and this great EC full of brillant managers.

Thanks guys I wouldnt be here without you , and I look forward to making a big impact in 106 ;)[/quote']

Welcome Dom. :)

I guess you could call this a great addition .. Just about ;-)

Joking Latouche, glad to have you here .. Who you gonna be selling then?