English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Helen just oozes that sexyness as does Chanelle Hayes and Imogen Thomas :P

Shana Hiatt!(she use to host the World Poker Tour)

http://www.stacksback.com/picts/shanastuff.jpg

Crikey, those two and what's-her-face from Corrie get even close to a mention, let alone in your top three?! Chanelle Hayes in particular is a dog. :o

Looks like Dai's won the race for Pogrebnyak.....

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Crikey' date=' those two and what's-her-face from Corrie get even close to a mention, let alone in your top three?! Chanelle Hayes in particular is a dog. :o

Looks like Dai's won the race for Pogrebnyak.....[/quote']

Hefty fee I'd say .. Not worth that amount of pennies what so ever! That money could be put to much better use!

Hefty fee I'd say .. Not worth that amount of pennies what so ever! That money could be put to much better use!

Tell me where else? I have had 50M for more than half a season and cant spend it.

I might yet pull out seeing that nobody offered close to it. I'm not being mugged if I don't have to be. :)

Tell me where else? I have had 50M for more than half a season and cant spend it.

I might yet pull out seeing that nobody offered close to it. I'm not being mugged if I don't have to be. :)

How do you know that nobody offered close to it? Your bid was the only one accepted and all others were rejected, so I couldn't see what any of the other bids amounted to....? :confused:

Can't remember what my maximum was, about £16m I think. Thought somebody would have been able to bid more than £18m in all honesty.

Grimsby Town and Tranmere Rovers are delighted to announce that an agreement has been put in place which will see Tranmere's brightest footballing prospects join Grimsby on loan to gain first team football and continue their footballing development.

A have published a news story which you can view from the link below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1413422#post1413422

Enjoy :)

Many places .. Look at brandao leaving for £5m .. I know he's not the best .. But 89 all the same .. If you had enquires to Steve about him could have bagged him easily as could many!

But do you have time to making a load of enquire on 89s lol

I'm not saying don't do it as it's your cash, just giving my opinion that I wouldn't!

Hugo Almeida went to Wolves today for £11 Million and his a year younger and the same rating as Pogbrenyak.

right ive finished up with my search at stoke..

heres where i stand..

i dont actually have anybody im directly looking to sell/part exchange..

my first team squad is 23 and my youth 6.. far 2 small i feel 4 this gameworld to handle the league and 2 cups..

my aim is to spend the money i have on trying to assemble a cup side or 2.. albeit from lower rated youth heads im chancing on the possibility that 1 or 2 might get a lucky break adding pounds back to the 1s i will have spent..

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP PUTTING OFFERS IN.. as i stated in a previous post.. i have no connection with stoke but feel a connection with this game world immediately already.. but i in no way intend to assemble a team of my favourite players..

if a deal makes sense for me i will take it.. pritty much simple..

i really would like a large squad in this gameworld which i dont ever tend to go for.. i really dont see me trying to negotiate any first team deals at present myself as im pritty suited with whats already there for me so my thinking is to see my money in a few players in the mean time incase 1 or 2 of them get lucky in the process of finding my feet with my first team and 106 on a whole.. can always be sold back simple enough if ive made a bad move easy enough..

right or wrong move who knos.. we shall see.. not lost the plot already haha just feel as though with being new to this game world id like a fair few options at my hands..

106 has the best transfer market I've experienced by an absolute mile.

I was able to blow a bit of cash (notably Elmander) last season and wish I had a bit more to be honest.

Sad to see Llorente leave but having negotiated with Callum for so long it would be crude to turn down an offer I like so much :) Defoe will hopefully be over his hump after those goals at the weekend and his position suits me far more as he can play on the wing of a 433 (before I had to drop one of Ade and Llorente as they're both CFs). Bruma is a really good defender IMO; already called up to the full Dutch squad, has had minutes at Chelsea and is now playing regularly on loan at Leicester. Paco Alcacer's another player with a big future ahead of him. Stunning for Spain in the U17 Euro's and can hopefully break through at the Mestella before too long.

Guest drseanfitz

Anyone selling an 87+ CB' date='Wing or CM for cash? Ideally it'd be 88 and above player but I'd accept the right 87 player as well.[/quote']

gebhart 87wing and colunga 87 fwd/wing are about the best I can do Andy