English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Yeah I guess it's just all about will power. I mean ive been without **** for like more than 24 hours and it feels like hell' date=' like you said you get ratty, snappy and can cause arguments to be fair .. But then so can the fact that I smoke.

One day ill quit, hopefully soon.[/quote']

A ready supply of Peanuts and rich tea biscuits help but i must admit i am struggling to find something else as pleasurable to do with my hands...and I really can't continue risking my eyesight like I have been this week :o;)

A ready supply of Peanuts and rich tea biscuits help but i must admit i am struggling to find something else as pleasurable to do with my hands...and I really can't continue risking my eyesight like I have been this week :o;)

Surely something springs to mind Dave ;)?

If I didn't say it someone else would have...

Yeovil Town 0-0 Brentford

Given the stats were in Yeovils favour, I should be thankful to get a point really. Was hoping to attack down the flanks and get in behind their 3-5-2 but wasn't to be. Everyone else that won their first two matches drew with the exception of Derby so I believe I drop down to 3rd place with Derby the new leagueleaders.

Grimsby Town up next, hopefully we can bounce back to winning ways.

Aha .. Eyesight? Either way it's pulled your not gonna lose your eyesight.

Ohhh yes as predicted early results, and I wasnt disappointed. Leyton Orient beat Coventry 4-2 at home. Sow bags the first, Bruno comes back from injury to bag a goal, Bobo scores his 2nd of the season and Boukari who's filling in for Valbuena bags the 4th!

A hard working performance from Fulham and a 20th minute Fabien Lemoine goal to see off Newcastle with a slightly weakened first team with Cole,Park,Riise,Berg and Senna all being rested.

Only downside to the match i lost Gastón Fernandez for a week with a foot injury Fulham remain unbeaten so far in the league this season

Swansea can only muster a 1-1 draw today as veteran Lehmann does the businees for Grimsby to keep me out.

Also, i'm really considering letting Grafite go, not saying i will but just judging what i can get for him. So if you would be interested send me a PM and we can talk :)

Fantastic match between Plymouth and Chesterfield. The match ended 5-3, with Plymouth win. The goals scored by 5 different players. Babel,Gyan,Ziegler,Deco and Cris scored goals. Up to play off zone with this result. Only Elliott's Rochdale has won all 3 games in Div 3

Ull crash 3-0 at home to Mr M's Wycombe Wanderers...could have sworn i predicted a 0-0 ???. Never mind and congratulations Malcolm on a deserved win.... I'm off to the garage to get some smokes :(

Blimey, Dave gives up quiting smoking, and I'm guessing James 'Superdrug' has overdosed on his laboratory's top shelf. Who says it's just a game?

:rolleyes:

Bristol City 0 - 0 Stoke City

Half Time

(0 - 0)

stoke continue there stinking start to the season after such a great pre.. usual case for me and this game..

should get going at some stage although cant seem to not pick up an injury wen the lads are sent out to do the business..

A hard working performance from Fulham and a 20th minute Fabien Lemoine goal to see off Newcastle with a slightly weakened first team with Cole' date='Park,Riise,Berg and Senna all being rested.

Only downside to the match i lost Gastón Fernandez for a week with a foot injury Fulham remain unbeaten so far in the league this season[/quote']

Havent been good at all so far!! Im struggling at the moment

Well done and all the best for the season