English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: Titulli: Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

This is getting ridiculous I'v never seen so many bids for a player' date=' never mind one as average this guy.

18 bids![/quote']

Lol, you just have to laugh. Do you think that if it were Wycombe selling him now their would be so much interest/bids? Definitely not, nor would they get a good a price I bet.

In case anyone feels they are missing out, its Abdou Kader Mangane. (Yeah I never heard of him before either...)

Lol' date=' you just have to laugh. Do you think that if it were Wycombe selling him now their would be so much interest/bids? Definitely not, nor would they get a good a price I bet.

In case anyone feels they are missing out, its [b']Abdou Kader Mangane[/b]. (Yeah I never heard of him before either...)

Brilliant, cos posting his name will certainly lower the amount of bids wont it!:)

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I won't be going after Mangane tbh if Bruno Alves isn't injured for 10 weeks!

Basically I will have Teixeira Douglas as my main centre back for 10 weeks.

Will have to stick to 3-5-2 formation for 10 weeks; in league and cup/shield games. Likely more than 10 weeks though.

It's the same situation as having sold Bruno Alves to external and resign him 10 weeks later after his TB ends.

So in 10 weeks time (2 months and a half), I'll be re-signing a 92 rated centre back. 8 June to be exact.

I'm just annoyed by the fact he's out for 10 weeks. :o

10 weeks.

10 weeks.

10 week is nothing:p.......once in one of my favourite setups a long time ago, i had 2 of my top defenders ruled out for 13/14 weeks and 12 weeks respectively AT THE SAME TIME..........didn't know they could be out for so long in this game , but as i wasn't that active that time, it didn't bother me much .....

10 week is nothing:p.......once in one of my favourite setups a long time ago' date=' i had 2 of my top defenders ruled out for 13/14 weeks and 12 weeks respectively AT THE SAME TIME..........didn't know they could be out for so long in this game , but as i wasn't that active that time, it didn't bother me much .....[/quote']

1 top players with 10 weeks injury in EC106 is worst than having 5 top players out with 14 weeks injury in other setup.

10 weeks.

1 top players with 10 weeks injury in EC106 is worst than having 5 top players out with 14 weeks injury in other setup.

10 weeks.

true' date=' i only care about this setup and ec1 nowadays. now every division 1 team won't be facing your top defender at least once this season:D (NAH joking:P It will be over soon.

The portuguese injury curse also hit me, as my defender Rolando suffered an injury ruling him out for 11 days.:o

Lol' date=' you just have to laugh. Do you think that if it were Wycombe selling him now their would be so much interest/bids? Definitely not, nor would they get a good a price I bet.

In case anyone feels they are missing out, its [b']Abdou Kader Mangane[/b]. (Yeah I never heard of him before either...)

As I remember, Wycombe didn't put him up for sale, they p/e him for an old player of mine, Jose Nunes. I have players that I put up for sale, and nobody will bid, but the sneaky buggers will shortlist in wait for me to sell them to external. Where they would pay even more to get the player.

What is the seller of Bruno Alves, if he could be sold; looking for if he was to sell? And remember, a player out for 10 weeks does not make me want him as badly as if he was fully fit for the next game.

As I remember' date=' Wycombe didn't put him up for sale, they p/e him for an old player of mine, Jose Nunes. I have players that I put up for sale, and nobody will bid, but the sneaky buggers will shortlist in wait for me to sell them to external. Where they would pay even more to get the player.

What is the seller of Bruno Alves, if he could be sold; looking for if he was to sell? And remember, a player out for 10 weeks does not make me want him as badly as if he was fully fit for the next game.[/quote']

Your players made him injured and you want him? I doubt he would want a move to Huddersfield. :rolleyes:

I love this kinda thing though' date=' mass bidding war over average Joe, not many places on SM if any you will find something like it.[/quote']

Average? his an 89 and at external which is extremely rare except for Delgado who i sold and now has been bid on,I'd bid at least £5 Million more if I could but as I can only bid up to a certain amount I doubt I'll get him.

Whoever gets him will have offered a stupidly good player for him though.

Average? his an 89 and at external which is extremely rare except for Delgado who i sold and now has been bid on' date='I'd bid at least £5 Million more if I could but as I can only bid up to a certain amount I doubt I'll get him.

Whoever gets him will have offered a stupidly good player for him though.[/quote']

Yes he's average, check all your other setups .. He will more than likely be at external. But obviously a big deal in this set up!

I was just a couple of k over being able to give a £20m deal "/ had to settle for abit less.

The offer for Linus HALLENIUS of Genoa from Colchester United has been accepted.

The offer for Marco DJURICIN of Hertha BSC from Colchester United has been accepted.

Both for CV and ones for the future I think, pleased with them.

The offer for Juan AGUDELO of Bahia from Colchester United has been accepted along with other club offers.

Along with 5 other clubs - with no one suitable to offer in PX, went for straight csh but my offer £1.7m (3 times my chairmans CV) looks to be short.

Yes he's average' date=' check all your other setups .. He will more than likely be at external. But obviously a big deal in this set up!

I was just a couple of k over being able to give a £20m deal "/ had to settle for abit less.[/quote']

Never stopped people in the past though has it? his a safe 89 and when is the next one going to become available? probably talking a season at least,I can't offer anything massive for him as I already have 3 88+CBs and two DEFs who can fill in there so my C/V is low,still I'd be happy to trade in two players I'll never play and cash for an 89 regardless of how average he is.

If you can get him for a reasonable price you could probably sell him on for double that,still convinced someone will have offered a really good 88,or an 89 and 90 in exchange.

Yes he's average' date=' check all your other setups .. He will more than likely be at external. But obviously a big deal in this set up!

I was just a couple of k over being able to give a £20m deal "/ had to settle for abit less.[/quote']

I know where I stand now. No chance.