English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Massive result for my Bristol City 1-0 away at Bolton' date=' their average being 90 to my 88.

Due to Rochdale losing 2-1 at home to my rivals Rovers (cheers Lenny ;)) I've now gone top of the league. Very happy. :) Although a 5 weeker for Karagounis is far from good. :o[/quote']

Good stuff, that could be the toughest division. Is there a price on El Kaoutari?

Cant a goalie be a GK?

78' GOAL!! - Iker CASILLAS rounds the keeper and finishes from an acute angle!

Newcastle get back on track with a well deserved 2 - 0 win over coventry with goals coming from cassilas and klose bagging the goals. They have a injury and a red card too :D

An important win for Notts County tonight as we beat Izod's Hull City by 2 goals to nil thanks to goals from Carlos Sanchez and Jonathan Biabiany,first time I've won a close game in a long long time as we switched to 3-5-2 for the the first time ever:p,hardly think that's a coincidence to be honest.

There it is!! Bobo scores an 83rd minute winner against his former club Wigan to earn a cool three points at home. It's great win for us, because Andrew left Leyton Orient for the heights of Division One and Wigan with there good looking squad .. Now nearly two years later, when have progressed an somewhat taken over them :)

Fellaini got the first with a MoM too and Piszczek provided and assist. Should move up to around 8th with 9 points :)

There it is!! Bobo scores an 83rd minute winner against his former club Wigan to earn a cool three points at home. It's great win for us' date=' because Andrew left Leyton Orient for the heights of Division One and Wigan with there good looking squad .. Now nearly two years later, when have progressed an somewhat taken over them :)

Fellaini got the first with a MoM too and Piszczek provided and assist. Should move up to around 8th with 9 points :)[/quote']

Your going to lose your next game tho :D

Reddevil Fc (195) ____________________Jonathan Crawford (296)

Blackburn Rovers_________ 1 - 2_______ Shorpe United

R.VAN DER VAART 73 ________________ A.CASSANO 72

___________________________________L.LISANDRO 75

Classic late switch at 60mins sealed all three points against a very strong blackburn rovers with Cesar keeping everything out till then.

Shorpe scorers so far this season are:

Cassano 4

Quagliarella 3

Lisandro 3

Mata 2

Motta 2

Misimovic 1

Reddevil Fc (195) ____________________Jonathan Crawford (296)

Blackburn Rovers_________ 1 - 2_______ Shorpe United

R.VAN DER VAART 73 ________________ A.CASSANO 72

___________________________________L.LISANDRO 75

Classic late switch at 60mins sealed all three points against a very strong blackburn rovers with Cesar keeping everything out till then.

Shorpe scorers so far this season are:

Cassano 4

Quagliarella 3

Lisandro 3

Mata 2

Motta 2

Misimovic 1

I envy you Jonathan :D.

Jesus :eek:' date=' that's a nice set of players, can't really see the point in you buying him with what you already have tbf. :o[/quote']

Aye, it's a bit large. A two for one would be on, but I really got to bring the team down a bit. The only problem is that I like to pick up random players that just change, and I pick up a few of them here and there. :o

Norwich City 3-1 Chesterfield

Bryan Ruiz keeps up his great form with a superb brace tonight. French striker Loic remy also keeps up his form with another goal, and another man of the match performance. Upto 8th in the league, with Pat's Hartlepool on Saturday!

Stoke City 0 - 3 Hartlepool United

Half Time

(0 - 0)

S.HOLDEN 48

F.MUAMBA 52' date=' 88

hammerd bi high flying hartlepool.. still very early days and i know the team is a striker short but nobody has came in for any players of mine involving 1 in a good deal and every time ive tryd brooker it just gets negotiated for something crackers..

ill keep plodding.. the potters WILL get there eventually B) !..[/quote']

Unlucky mate.

The result sees us keep up our good start to the season and means we are now only 1 point off the top of the table.:)

After two straight defeats, injury-hit Arsenal return to winning ways by defeating Charlton 1-0 at Valley Parade. Ricardo Kaka got the only goal of the game midway through the first half and the Gunners controlled possession for the rest of the match.

Pleased with the win as I was missing four first-team players. Up to fourth in the table just the one point behind Sheffield United at the top.

Anyone else get the feeling that Division One's gonna be incredibly tight this season?

After two straight defeats' date=' injury-hit Arsenal return to winning ways by defeating Charlton 1-0 at Valley Parade. Ricardo Kaka got the only goal of the game midway through the first half and the Gunners controlled possession for the rest of the match.

Pleased with the win as I was missing [b']four[/b] first-team players. Up to fourth in the table just the one point behind Sheffield United at the top.

Anyone else get the feeling that Division One's gonna be incredibly tight this season?

Let's give it a few more games Andy, but my chairman expects me to be challenging. :eek: What, on the back of a few useful signings. Let's be realistic Mr chairman, a European spot would be more in line to what I could achieve this season. Sorry for the off topic. :D

WBA 1-2 Huddersfield Town. Adebayor to Anelka and Pirlo. Up the table we go. :D:D:D Great stuff from my boys. 45 percent possession' date=' but happy with the result. Sorry Stuart. :o[/quote']

Well done :o Pretty disappointed with that to be honest.

Not been a great day in 106 as Elliot may have been proved right after all :eek:

Cher-Lloyd1.jpg

Let's give it a few more games Andy' date=' but my chairman expects me to be challenging. :eek: What, on the back of a few useful signings. Let's be realistic Mr chairman, a European spot would be more in line to what I could achieve this season. Sorry for the off topic. :D[/quote']

I wouldn't class that as off topic :)