Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Stoke City 2 - 2 Plymouth Argyle

F.MICCOLI 4, 16

Half Time

(2 - 0)

F.TOTTI 49

A.POLI 68

slow start to league life in 106 continues.. need to get a few back to backs 2gether and get on abit of a run.. team is more than capable of doing abit in the division.. just isnt comeing together as of yet..

again striker short if anybody fancys tryna brooker up a deal..

3-3 home draw with Gillingham, bit annoyed as I forgot to set tactics and probably should have won this given current form. Still a point is positive and I remain the only side in the division yet to be beaten which is great. :)

Next up is a tricky away tie at Andrew's Notts County, after dropping points today a win there is a must, and going off past games it is certainly doable. ;)

Disappointing 1-1 draw with Leicester tonight,considering my Notts County side had much more possession and more shots and corners we really should have won,got Carl's Bristol City side at home next up,a tough game but a win could really put us in around the playoff places,still if my strikers continue to misfire like they have been up until this point we won't do that much this season.

Bournemouth 3-1 Brentford

Disgusted. Lost to 4-4-2 default settings, no work whatsoever done and they beat a much higher rated side who won the possession battle and seemingly this makes the world of difference.

Summary - may as well play default and just log on each week.

So , picture the scene....

My Colchester are away to Rushden and Diamonds.

My tactics are spot on as I take 62% possession

I have 19 shots at goal

10 are on target

The result?

0-0

And my main striker Andy Carroll gets MoM

Here's his only mentions in the commentary:-

58' A cross from deep leaves Andy CARROLL in plenty of space, but he fails to capitalise on it

61' Andy CARROLL gets in the way of a thundering shot

62' A curling corner from Andy CARROLL just goes too far over the players around the goal (doesn't even take my corners)

70' A cross from out wide falls to Andy CARROLL who miss hits the volley

I double checked, thought Jeremy Beadle (rip) might have been there, cos not one part of the "match report" makes an iota of sense.

Stoke City 2 - 2 Plymouth Argyle

F.MICCOLI 4' date=' 16

Half Time

(2 - 0)

F.TOTTI 49

A.POLI 68

slow start to league life in 106 continues.. need to get a few back to backs 2gether and get on abit of a run.. team is more than capable of doing abit in the division.. just isnt comeing together as of yet..

again striker short if anybody fancys tryna brooker up a deal..[/quote']

Hahaha.. Good match there. Is it coincidence that all the scorers are Italian? Hahaha. Anyone, are you interested with any of Plymouth strikers?

Arsenal squeeze past a Lionel Messi-inspired Southampton, but were forced to hang on at the death to their three points. Bafetimbi Gomis, Andriy Arshavin and Nemanja Vidic all scored first-half goals, with only a Messi penalty the sole blotch on the copybook. However, another spot-kick for the magician late on had the Gunners faithful biting their nails. But Arsenal held on for the win and moved up to third in the table as a result, just one point behind top of the table Sheffield United.