English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Sufcgfdjrbgfggrg/:(6)@'cffhffa_<>*^%#{|' date='?>Tjh!

God **** it! Played the bloody first team didn't I!!!

Drew with Rochdale 1-1 and beat them 5-4 on pens.

Well I guess it's up and at em to the 2nd string which I am changing right this second!!![/quote']

You should have a decent enough second team to put out and do the business, eh Zak, and who knows, you may be thankful in the future if you get to the final. :P

Sufcgfdjrbgfggrg/:(6)@'cffhffa_<>*^%#{|' date='?>Tjh!

God **** it! Played the bloody first team didn't I!!!

Drew with Rochdale 1-1 and beat them 5-4 on pens.

Well I guess it's up and at em to the 2nd string which I am changing right this second!!![/quote']

I was scrambling at 7:56 to get my second string out. Didnt get to set any fancy tactics though and lost 4-0 to Cov but thats ok as rested everyone for wednesday.

You should have a decent enough second team to put out and do the business' date=' eh Zak, and who knows, you may be thankful in the future if you get to the final. :P[/quote']

Yeah .. Can manage an 87 rated 2nd string which is handy an added bonus is that the Birmingham manager hasn't logged in since the 2nd and no doubt dent change his squad for it, therefore means my fully fit 87 rated 2nd string against his 88 rated NMF first strong .. I got lucky :)

Your man Schmiedbach will be my powerhouse playmaker too :)

Edit: lucky you Jon, although I am glad to have gone through.

Didn't realise I had a game tonight, ach. :o

Not to worry though, the lads went out and humped Wallsall 5-0! :eek:

Goals Joaquin, Bukharov and the in-form wide man, Jansen, bagged a hat-trick! :D

The victory sets up a 2nd round tie with Swindon Town. Only drawback is that I will have to rest the 1st team for Wednesday's game away at St Mary's! :eek:

stoke starting to try put a few deals 2gether now after a poor start to the season.. places will have to be sacrificed to strengthen others..

first 1 sees the quality young spaniard shifted out in order to try add to the faint fire power present at the club..

would have liked to have kepted the lad but logically defence is a strong point at the club so could afford the sacrifice..

Huddersfield Town have made an offer to Stoke City for César AZPILICUETA of £2,469,000 plus Seydou DOUMBIA and Vladimir KOMAN

bid accepted!!!..

looking for possible deals on any of the following.. cm, dm, wing, lb/lm, lb/cb, cb/lb..

89 plus only please..

Good signings for both of us. I am happy to get one of the first players I ever signed when I first started with SM, the guy who sounds like an Aztec God. He will still be second at RB, but he will be used in the cups and at RM from time to time. I hope he comes back from injury soon enough. I am sad to see the other two players go, but will hopefully be seeing Azpilicueta playing again soon. :)

Good signings for both of us. I am happy to get one of the first players I ever signed when I first started with SM' date=' the guy who sounds like an Aztec God. He will still be second at RB, but he will be used in the cups and at RM from time to time. I hope he comes back from injury soon enough. I am sad to see the other two players go, but will hopefully be seeing Azpilicueta playing again soon. :)[/quote']

agree mate..

i needed a designated first team forward in of a half right standard so i could play marin on the wing where i prefer him as i was having to play him as forward using azpilicueta and lichtsteiner on both right hand sides.. 88 as a first team forward in a competitive division 3 i feel isnt good enough so had 2 get somebody else in and re jig the players positions..

im happy to deal any name out if im honest in this set up as im more about the business side of it than having a team sheet i like the look of if that makes sense..

this deal makes sense for me as i cover positions i want to ocd methodly as i like :P and gain abit of bras and koman as i like wingers in my side in the process.. still short in that area also if any1 has any for me???..

hope he does a job for you matey.. nice doing busines..

Signed Delac for 8 million.

Bit overpriced but it was in cash and at this point with plenty of players too work with I'm now starting too long too build some long term talent into the squad.

He joins the great Shorpe goalkeeping academy with the likes of Kraft which is currently 15 strong and more coming in!

Guest 1CapWonder

Rochdale agree 2 deals within the last hour.

Mohamed Zidan signs for £275,000 + James McArthur

I feel I'm effectively swapping an 84 who's not really stepped up as I may have hoped at Wigan, for an 88 who's only been out the table topping Dortmund side because of a cruiciate. He's back now and a safe 88, so overall, very pleased with this deal. No competition for him either which I was rather surprised at.

And the bigger one...

Benoit Tremoulinas signs for £2.15m + Marc Muniesa and Nathan Delfouneso

Admittedly, I've let two fine, fine talents go in exchange for a 25 year old 89 full back. However, I am very pleased to have finally secured the services of a left back and Tremoulanis is a cracking footballer. Muniesa I didn't want to let go as I believe he's a top, top talent, but I've waited long enough on him and maybe now it's time to let go. In this setup, sometimes you can wait too long on a player. Delfouneso I didn't want to let go but he's out on loan and not quite pushed on at Villa like I would hope.

Never ever thought I'd have to sell Delph and Delfouneso but it's time to move away from my youth policy and really try and graft for a decent first team squad now. There is an opportunity to really do well this season as seen by the start we made (before I was cursed by manager of the month!) but yeah, signs are good.

Cardiff defeat Southend United 1-0 in the shield :)

Ramsey scored the only goal of the game after just 2 minutes to send the Blue birds into the next round were we will face Kari's Millwall' date=' good luck mate :)[/quote']

Gutted :(

Forgot to change my youth team out from Sunday night's semi-final, had hoped to get a run in the Cup and Shield this season too as my 2nd XI averages 88 :mad::o

On a positive note a lot of the youths made their competitive debuts and did well to only lose by a single goal :)

It'll just need to be all about the Cup now, away to Hartlepool on the 18th so we'll see how that goes....

Ghana have been rocked by the news that Michael essien will miss their World Cup qualifying game against Norway on Friday. A win would take the Black Stars above Norway into the 2nd qualifying space level on points with leaders South Africa, who dont play.

On club matters, I beginning to get immensely frustrated with Preston, how a team can play worse with better players in it is amazing! At this rate Im going to end up buying back Bradley, Upson and Hargreaves.

Ghana have been rocked by the news that Michael essien will miss their World Cup qualifying game against Norway on Friday. A win would take the Black Stars above Norway into the 2nd qualifying space level on points with leaders South Africa' date=' who dont play.

On club matters, I beginning to get immensely frustrated with Preston, how a team can play worse with better players in it is amazing! At this rate Im going to end up buying back Bradley, Upson and Hargreaves.[/quote']

Me too. I'm frustrated at how Charlton have been performing below par this season with my best ever squad in my EC106 history. My first match in a Final come from Under-23 Youth Cup which are not recorded in SMFA.

Hartlepool are looking to do some deals. I'm looking for some youngish 88+ rated players and in exchange I could offer an 87 replacement + cash or a decent youngster like Garcia, Hoilett, Ademi etc. Let me know if you are interested in doing a deal.:)

I've agreed a deal to sell Muntari to Plymouth Argyle when he comes off his transfer ban in a few days time,I've sold him on for a fee of Michal Kadlec and Kenywne Jones.

I'm glad to have gotten rid of Muntari as his a Sunderland player now and Kadlec is a player I really rate and is a personal favourite of mine and Jones is a fantastic forward on his day,I think it represents a good profit on what I bought him for two months ago as well.

Still hoping to be selling Jelen,Biabiany and Apam as well so hopefully we can get more deals over the coming weeks:).