English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Welcome to Caleb and Rhys! :)

-----------------------------

Looking to offer Bukharov + Weis for a 89+ CF in a better league/better age than Bukharov' date=' after both players announced they are not willing to play in Division 2 next season under the current manager due to fallings out last season. Weis is reportedly unhappy with his lack of 1st team opportunities, while Bukharov's relationship with Valente broke down after he was dropped to make way for club record signing, Luiz Adriano, despite his good form with 9 goals and 7 assists in around 20 games.

Also willing to sell Corluka for an 88+ RB along with a 88+ Wing...

Get in touch if interested! ;)[/quote']

Thanks mate, glad to finally be in here :) but squad isnt the best (quality wise) but we all got to start somewhere :)

Edit: Also thanks to the wise old scot ;)

Amido BALDE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Sporting CP for £830,000

another talent from Sporting CP's outstanding youth setup.......will go out on loan to Cercle Brugge this season and is representing Portugal in the U20 world cup this month B)

Thrilled to have agreed to terms with Manchester United to allow me to continue to loan Eriksen next season and also loan Consigli, as I really needed a keeper as my best was Federici (83).

Had three loanees in total but decided to sent the other two back and only keep Eriksen for the season's final game. Not much riding on it for Rushden so going to give all my new signings a go.

another talent from Sporting CP's outstanding youth setup.......will go out on loan to Cercle Brugge this season and is representing Portugal in the U20 world cup this month B)

Good signing there Gary, surprised I didn't have him shortlisted!

Rats, that's what happens when i have an early night....one slips through the blockade! :P

Good signing :)

Finish life in D3 against Wycombe tonight in a bit of a non-fixture, that said it's a chance to give the guys who are concerned a run-out and see who can stake a claim for a starting spot for next season.

Ruben Perez may arrive in time to debut, but if not Roberto Rosales will get a chance to make the RM slot his own and Sebastian Giovinco will move inside to partner either Ismael Aissatti, Tomas Rincon, or Michael Johnson (who i decided to take a chance on as he only cost £4m).

Bid accepted on Malik Fathi and James McLean completed his move this morning. Fathi recently completed a permanent switch to Mainz after a season and a half on loan. With Fuchs leaving and Bell going back out on loan hopefully Fathi can get his 88 back this season with Mainz playing in Europe. On top of that he can play in right across the back four and in central midfield which is a big help.

James McLean meanwhile was linked with Wigan yesterday as a possible replacement for Charles Nzogbia. Did a little digging and found out he's recently been called up to the Northern Ireland 23 man provisional squad to face the Faroe Islands, he's also wanted by Blackpool and Peterborough and has scored 7 in 21 for Derry City this season.

BigGame Tonight (haha get it :P). A win will seal 1st for me, and would cap what surely must be one of the most impressive runs to the title in 106 history (surely my most impressive run to a title anyway). A loss or a draw will likely see me passed up by Brentford.

Have won 13 of my 14 last games...let's make it 14/15 :D

Mahoosive game for me tonight against Port Vale ;). They are already relegated but for me a win will send me to 64 points and then if Doncaster fail to win away at Plymough Argyle I will have unbelievably sealed automatic promotion to Div 2 after being down in the bottom 7/8 for the mid stage of this campaign.

Of course play-offs are on either way but I just don't fancy my chances after failing in them the last time I had a go, overall though it's nice to have achieved all this myself rather than picking up where someone had left off. :)

BigGame Tonight (haha get it :P). A win will seal 1st for me' date=' and would cap what surely must be one of the most impressive runs to the title in 106 history (surely my most impressive run to a title anyway). A loss or a draw will likely see me passed up by Brentford.

Have won 13 of my 14 last games...let's make it 14/15 :D[/quote']

I'll be watching this on the score centre tonight with some booze in my hand. Not going to see score until about 11pm tonight as I'm going out with the missus.

I'll be watching this on the score centre tonight with some booze in my hand. Not going to see score until about 11pm tonight as I'm going out with the missus.

Good, hopefully you'll be in a good enough mood to where the result won't upset you ;):P:D

Good' date=' hopefully you'll be in a good enough mood to where the result won't upset you ;):P:D[/quote']

Carlisle 1-1 Derby County

Brentford 3-1 Rushden & Diamonds

Sticking my neck out here with a bold (and biased) prediction so I will take the flak when I'm wrong :D

First game in charge is technically a nothing game against Barnsley and I was going to just play default tactics but then I looked at the league :P

So could do Villa, Reading and Watford a favour here ;)

So done my team just for you lot.

The offer for Florian LEJEUNE of Villarreal from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Pedro FRANCO of Millonarios from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Angel CAYETANO of Danubio from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These three guys are all starters for ther respective country's national U20 sides and will be looking to impress at this months world cup.

The offer for Free Agent Frank ACHEAMPONG from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Taking a chance on our Frank :P been described as the Ghanain Messi and was linked with Man City a few months ago.

Beat Crewe Alexandra 2-0 tonight, meaning I finally managed to avoid relegation. Even though it looked unlikely, with a high loss today for me and a win for Crystal Palace it could have become dangerous again. Didn't really look good up until a month ago, was sitting rock bottom with quite a large point gap seperating me from a safe place, but after finding a good formation and tactics, 5 wins and a draw in the last 7 games put me in 17th place. Already looking forward to next season, where I'll hopefully push for Europe, but avoiding relegation is top priority of course.

Well I didn't think it could be done but I've only gone and done it !!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D:D

1-0 win at home to Port Vale, Mr Odemwingie in the 85th bloody minute ! :eek::D A strong 58% possession though so all good there. :)

Donny above me had to not win and they DREW !!! 2-2 at Plymouth, great work Gozzy !! :D

Bristol CITY are in Division TWO !!! :D On goal differeence !:D