English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Sanchez' date=' Vidal & Draxler Charlton Bound[/u']

288627583-chilean-players-sanchez-vidal-play-during-training-session-mendoza-city.jpg

draxler-julian-blau692.jpg

Chilean internatinals Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal, along with German teenager Julian Draxler are set to join Charlton from Bolton Wanderers after the two clubs reached an agreement. As part of the deal, French playmaker Samir Nasri and Italian forward Giampolo Pazzini will leave Charlton.

Nasri, Pazzini departs

584-intermilan-feb3.jpg

samir-nasri-arsenal-cropped1.jpg

Luka-Modric.jpg

Modric also on his way to Bolton with half my team going to Preston North End.

Luka-Modric.jpg

Modric also on his way to Bolton with half my team going to Preston North End.

Nice doing business with you. Kroos and Miccoli will give me more room to rotate formations and Alvarez and Campbell will be great future starters. Might not be here when Campbell reaches his prime but I should still make money on him should I sell and he's Costa Rican, which is something different to my predominantly English side.

Nice doing business with you. Kroos and Miccoli will give me more room to rotate formations and Alvarez and Campbell will be great future starters. Might not be here when Campbell reaches his prime but I should still make money on him should I sell and he's Costa Rican' date=' which is something different to my predominantly English side.[/quote']

Yeah same just glad it didn't turn into another Elia situation where we misunderstood eachother

:o

Nice doing business with you. Kroos and Miccoli will give me more room to rotate formations and Alvarez and Campbell will be great future starters. Might not be here when Campbell reaches his prime but I should still make money on him should I sell and he's Costa Rican' date=' which is something different to my predominantly English side.[/quote']

Useless information No1690.....

My Father lives in Playa Blanca, a 20min boat journey from Puntarenas, where Campbell was on loan last season.

He's a Saprissa fan and has told me the Tico's where hoping he was gonna stay and become the next Centeno (crackin player in his day) as they thought he would be wasted going to Europe.......as the Costa Rican's don't have a good record of moving abroad.

He watched him on the Tv a few times and said the kid was good but didn't think a club like Arsenal would be in for him.

He also said there is loads of talented kids in Costa Rica, it's just most of them are dragged into fishing by their parents or get a girl pregnant at 14 :rolleyes::P

In other equally as useless news........

Marvin COMPPER has completed his move to Birmingham City from Manchester United for £6,000,000

takes the place of the outgoing Onyekachi Apam....who has a long term injury in RL and will probably go down to 86 next changes.

:) :) :) :)

Shorpe United 2: 2 Blackburn Rovers

Shorpe United win 5-4 on penalties!

So after 6 seasons in the setup, finally done it Shorpe have reached the promised land!

Very happy to have joined the club of 4 managers that have made it from div4 to div1 in 106. (Not sure who has done it in other forum setups, probs quite a few in ec1). The others being flounders (Darlington), Sean (Crewe) and Chewett (Tranmere)!

Very unlucky to Red who was winning the game up until the 82nd minute and penalties is very harsh on his quality team. Commiserations and all the best for next season.

2 posts on the other thread that aren't reports' date=' making it look slightly messy :confused:[/quote']

Sorry, thought it was the discussion thread :o

I'm looking to strengthen Pompey before next season to ensure I stay in the top division.

So I'm looking for 90+ players to replace my current crop of players.

Anyone with any 90+ players available for cash or willing to do a P/E with Pompey, please VM/PM me.

Congratulations to Swansea City who will join Brentford and Carlisle in division three next season. Very unfortunate to all other sides who unfortunately lost out in the cruel playoffs.

Brentford's doors are closed as far as players leaving is concerned. The only exception being if Bournemouth ever respond to my messages regarding McCarthy......

The deal reported to be worth £2,111,000 involving Jasmin KURTIC of Palermo and Leeds United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Palermo will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £3,388,000 involving Jasmin KURTIC of Palermo and Birmingham City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Palermo will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

This lad went to Palermo with alot of potential.....Hoping the departure of Pastore will let him live up to the potential B)

The offer for Bjarne THOELKE of VfL Wolfsburg from Birmingham City has been accepted along with other club offers. VfL Wolfsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

looks like I've won this one :D

Highly thought of by Felix Magath and one of the reason's he hasn't gone out and bought a new CB even though Arne Friedrich is injured........he should see some game time this season.

Joey Barton has been released on a free transfer by Newcastle. Tbh Im glad he was, I predict Newcastle along with Blackburn and Swansea will go down and Barton is going to be a big part of my squad reform for Division 2 next season.

Cue a loan move to Varese in Serie B...

ah well......still a talented lad and will hopfully get plenty

of game time Varese.

Jasmin KURTIC has completed his move to Birmingham City from Palermo for £3' date='388,000. All other offers were turned down.

Bjarne THOELKE has completed his move to Birmingham City from VfL Wolfsburg for £999,000[/quote']

got a few more Iron's in the fire which will hopfully be concluded by tomorrow.

If anyone is selling any U21 players at all......drop me a PM

Considering Turning Bournemouth into a South American Side however i know this would take a long time to complete so might try :)

Also the james McCarthy Saga will be over soon i just need to make my mind up on what i want for him, Sorry its taking so long just can't make my mind up ! :o

Considering Turning Bournemouth into a South American Side however i know this would take a long time to complete so might try :)

Also the james McCartney Saga will be over soon i just need to make my mind up on what i want for him' date=' Sorry its taking so long just can't make my mind up ! :o[/quote']

Is that Pauls wee brother?? :P

Is that Pauls wee brother?? :P

My ipad's got a mind of its own and corrects everything to something i didnt want :o:p

Anyways im just having a look around External and it looks like it could possible be done with a pretty Average team but to be fair it would still be better than the current team on that note all players can leave in exchange for South American Players/Cash (i doubt there be much interest ) :P

Very pleased to see my efforts were recognized and I was voted 106's manager of the month! Thanks guys' date=' much appreciated.

Also, is that 4mil transfer of Ricardo Alvarez part of another deal?[/quote']

Yep. Part of the Modric deal.