English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

would anyone be willing to risk 5.5mil to get Fabian Delph?

or 5 mil for Soslan DZHANAEV rated 84 at moment but Spartak Moscows 1st choice keeper, bound to rise when the reratings are done, should hit high eighties by end of Russian season.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

or 5 mil for Soslan DZHANAEV rated 84 at moment but Spartak Moscows 1st choice keeper' date=' bound to rise when the reratings are done, should hit high eighties by end of Russian season.[/quote']

i would be interested in delph but will ahve to raise the moiney first

Guest drseanfitz

i would be interested in delph but will ahve to raise the moiney first

if you think you can come up with 5.5mil, I have no problem waiting a few days for you to raise the cash

or 5 mil for Soslan DZHANAEV rated 84 at moment but Spartak Moscows 1st choice keeper' date=' bound to rise when the reratings are done, should hit high eighties by end of Russian season.[/quote']

Intrested in both :P but wont pay that for Delph its insane :eek: Bristol do have around 13mill to spend and dont want to risk it. Might get my first win tonight as no cups means i can finally field my strongest side.

Delph i will pay around 4-4.5mill

Dzhanaev around 4.5-5mill

If u want to sell them to me let me knw

Guest drseanfitz

Intrested in both :P but wont pay that for Delph its insane :eek: Bristol do have around 13mill to spend and dont want to risk it. Might get my first win tonight as no cups means i can finally field my strongest side.

Delph i will pay around 4-4.5mill

Dzhanaev around 4.5-5mill

If u want to sell them to me let me knw

You can have Dzhanaev for £5mil if you want him, anything less than that and it's not really worth it for me to sell him before the ratings.

Heres the state of Preston's finances

Turn 10 (Last home game)

Season Ticket Receipts: £0

Gate Receipts: £279,048

TV Revenue: £283,896

Sponsor: £140,262

Merchandise: £46,754

Cash Injection: £0

Transfer Money In: £0

Prize Money: £0

Other Income: £0

Total Income: £749,960

Player Wages: £802,060

Ground Maintenance: £93,508

Transfer Money Out: £0

Other Outgoings: £0

Total Expenditure: £895,568

In short, I need to trim £150,000 from the wage bill to break-even on home games. £150,000 is equivalent to Stephen Ireland + Peter Crouch + Matt Upson + Joe Mattock.

If I dont get promoted, then Im going to have to sell a lot of big name players.

Guest 1CapWonder

I'm selling my Captain Ashley Williams. He can go for 5m, and I will accept tonight should a bid come in.

Other than that I will wait until an offer comes from abroad. Just letting people know :)

Guest drseanfitz

Cmon anyone want pantelic !!! ?

I'll accept your loan bid for Dzahnaev when the games finished, was gonna sell him to save on wages, but if you wanna loan him, that will do me.

Guest drseanfitz

I beat Liverpool 1-0 despite only having 9 men on the field for half an hour. I'll do a match report tomorrow when Im on the PC' date=' because Im on the laptop now and I just lost my first attempt at a match report.[/quote']

good result James

In all honesty Mullered by Deans Charlton 2-1 - Song injured (3 weeks)- Granero ( 6 days)-Simunek ( 12 days)- what the flamming hell am I supposed do now ??? :confused:

EDIT- DEAN YOU CAN DO THE MR

I wasn't meant to injure your players. But it's a derby clash anyway, so it is normal to see some bad tackle in the match. :rolleyes: ok I'll try to do match report if I've time, most probably on Tuesday. :P