English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Riferimento: Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

took a chance on this guy' date=' as I can't remember the last time SM did the Estonian ratings, must be about two years :o.

26 in a few weeks and rated only 76.....but the stats don't lie :P

http://www.soccerway.com/players/aleksandrs-cekulajevs/52759/

If I ever see estonia on that ratings schedule, I'll probably think my computer is broken. I think its 2 years or 3 years, they were last reviewed in a summer a few season back along with ireland. They may as well get rid of estonia there so out of date . . .

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Bournemouth add two new players to the squad just to add more quality and depth to the side both will be sold on for profits in 10 weeks :)

Sergio ALMIRON has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from Juventus for £3,500,000.
Roberto HILBERT has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from Besiktas JK for £4,620,000.

Teams coming along nicely at present just hoping that I can get one or two more 87+ players in and then we should be targeting a top ten finish next season ;)

My first ever match in the Europa League tonight. Qualified for the Champions League last season but was knocked out in the group stages. Facing Dynamo Kiev tonight, then Dynamo Moskva and Fenerbahce over the next few weeks. Unluckily for Callum, for the first time ever I think, two English teams have been drawn together in Chelsea and Tranmere. QPR face Werder Bremen, Spartak Moskva and Olympiacos, while in Group D Crewe face Stuttgart, Schalke and Genoa. Group E sees West Brom take on Udinese, Getafe and Bordeaux, F cointains Darlington, Athletic Bilbao, Saint-Etienne and Galatasaray, G Charlton Ajax, Sporting Lisbon, and Lokomotiv Moskva, and H features Pompey, Palermo, Besiktas and Hoffenheim.

Danilo' date=' tiote, ruben, bourillion & co still up for loan!

Looking forward to my game tonight, although I can't chose my team hahaha[/quote']

Was going to ask if you don't mind Cleverley being SMFA Shield tied, but seeing as you cant pick your team, I don't suppose it will matter.

The offer for Roque SANTA CRUZ of Libertad from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted along with other club offers. Libertad will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

my offer came to somewhere around 12.5 million not bad when i was only offering a 86 in return. Hopefully i've got the strongest offer really need a decent forward leading the line and i feel Santa Cruz could retain his 88 if he goes out on loan again.

The offer for Andreas IBERTSBERGER of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 Rb/Lb offers alot of depth at full back and brought in cheaply with a 82 and 1.5 million heading in the other direction cant complain really :D

my offer came to somewhere around 12.5 million not bad when i was only offering a 86 in return. Hopefully i've got the strongest offer really need a decent forward leading the line and i feel Santa Cruz could retain his 88 if he goes out on loan again.

Hopefully he will be a Leeds player this season :)

2:04

News:

Roque Santa Cruz would consider dropping down to the Championship but is waiting for Manchester City to make a decision on his future. The striker's father has indicated that Leeds United could be in with a chance of signing the experienced Paraguay international.

Hopefully he will be a Leeds player this season :)

2:04

News:

Roque Santa Cruz would consider dropping down to the Championship but is waiting for Manchester City to make a decision on his future. The striker's father has indicated that Leeds United could be in with a chance of signing the experienced Paraguay international.

yeah i read that shortly after the offer got accepted still going to go through with the deal tho because i can sell him on for a profit and as you said he might be a leeds player :D

First home game tonight vs Watford. My squads better on paper but they have individuals which cause me some concern, and Watford have a history of upsetting the odds against me in recent years, although this is the first time I've ever faced Dan. Pienaar and Muamba could face their former club.

Still waiting for my result away to Plymouth in Division 3 :confused:

Yes. Everyone is still waiting for the results; they usually come about 9.10pm. However, my results seem to have been taking a bit longer tonight, so it could be a little later.

EDIT - Tonight sees Gmack's B'ham coming to Selhurst. We will line up in the same formation as last week, with the only personnel change being Boukari in for Pitroipa. :)

EDIT - Tonight sees Gmack's B'ham coming to Selhurst. We will line up in the same formation as last week' date=' with the only personnel change being Boukari in for Pitroipa. :)[/quote']

Woot, we obtained a deserved 2-1 in front of our adoring fans thanks to some tactical alterations (pre-match), after my scouts (me :P) noted that Birmingham often dominate the possession stats. :D Adriano (pen) and Gundogan with 2 early goals that proved enough to seal victory for The Eagles. The result moves us up to 4th in the second division. :)

Won 3-0 away to Plymouth who had to be a fair a very very good squad. Won 2 of 2 now and hoping for promotion with Swansea in my first season back to Division 2 :)

Wish i had took the bloody Swansea job now. Decided to stay loyal to Grimsby and look where that has got me :rolleyes: