Stoke City 4 - 2 Swansea City

S.DOUMBIA 7, 83

M.REUS 50

M.CHAMAKH 82

Half Time

(1 - 1)

D.OLIECH 35

T.HOOGLAND 52

solid result there sees me up 2 second.. started well so far but very early doors.. plenty of time for wheels 2 fall off which i fully expect sometime in the season as always :) ..

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Carlos MARCHENA of Charlton Athletic from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He will be returning to Selhurst Park in exchange for Galeano + £2.5m. This after only selling him just over 5 months ago, in exchange for Galeano + Gundogan. In essence, I've bought Gundogan for £2.5m...shrewd, huh? :D Marchena will be a good signing, especially as 90 CBs are hard to come by (whether he can keep his 90-rating long-term is something else) in this setup. He can also play DM and is both-footed too, which is helpful. :)

He will be returning to Selhurst Park in exchange for Galeano + £2.5m. This after only selling him just over 5 months ago' date=' in exchange for Galeano + Gundogan. In essence, I've bought Gundogan for £2.5m...shrewd, huh? :D Marchena will be a good signing, especially as 90 CBs are hard to come by (whether he can keep his 90-rating long-term, is something else) in this setup. He can also play DM and is both-footed too, which is helpful. :)[/quote']

I went for him after Caleb shortlisted Paletta, but when I bid using Paletta as part ex, the player offered was not good enough :mad:

I went for him after Caleb shortlisted Paletta' date=' but when I bid using Paletta as part ex, the player offered was not good enough :mad:[/quote']

Sorry, yeah I did shortlist him, but that doesnt mean he's what I would like for Marchena.

Guest drseanfitz

that nice new bloke at Watford' date=' [/color']
The new Watford manager seems friendly. :) I suggested [to him] that he should join the forum' date=' so hopefully he signs up (unless he already is a member that I'm unaware of)!

[/quote']

He really is a nice bloke to be honest

Why thank you:D

love the new watford gaffer! say hello chong-yung lee.

Thanks and ' date=' erm....... pulling out of an accepted bid Callum, very poor form.

If I wasn't such a lovely nice chap, words may have been had.[/size']

Guest drseanfitz

I have got to say, everyone who contacted me in game was amazingly polite and friendly.

You all represented EC106 amazingly.

would ask if you missed me but you haven't had much time to.

I have got to say' date=' everyone who contacted me in game was amazingly polite and friendly.

You all represented EC106 amazingly.

would ask if you missed me but you haven't had much time to.[/quote']

Welcome back Sean.:) I have to admit, you fooled me.

Guest drseanfitz

Welcome back Sean.:) I have to admit' date=' you fooled me.[/font']

never actually intended to fool anyone.

took the job with another name due to me not being able to rejoin on my usual account.

just gave it a day to get used to the players, then I did the story about being wonderman and came on here practically begging everyone to google him. seeing who would be first to put 2 and 2 together.

then it all just escalated when none of you twigged.

took the job with another name due to me not being able to rejoin on my usual account.

just gave it a day to get used to the players' date=' then I did the story about being wonderman and came on here practically begging everyone to google him. seeing who would be first to put 2 and 2 together.

then it all just escalated when none of you twigged.[/quote']

Well I can be proud of myself for my dealings and conversations with what I thought was a noob.

Well actually is a noob :)

just gave it a day to get used to the players' date=' then I did the story about being wonderman and came on here practically begging everyone to google him. seeing who would be first to put 2 and 2 together.

then it all just escalated when none of you twigged.[/quote']

Fitzpatrick you old fraud :D

Simon Williams said... 19 Aug 2011 20:26

Subject:

Re: EC106

go on then, 11mil will help me go shopping(something the wife is keen on )

thanks for the enquiry mate. you really are a polite lot in 106(although that Callum at tranmere is a bit pushy if I'm honest)

Should have known there and then when I read that last sentence! Welcome back, Sean. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Should have known there and then when I read that last sentence! Welcome back' date=' Sean. :)[/quote']

still can't believe no-one figured it out.