English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Tranmere Rovers Managing Director issues a statement:

'Due to the current economic climate' date=' Tranmere Rovers, like other clubs, have to make sure the business is making money. After a series of consultations with all parties, we have come to the conclusion that selling off a large percentage of our world-renowned youth team is the only commerically viable option. The funds raised will go towards transfers and improving the businesses cash flow position''[/b']

So, there you have it, get your bids in people. I didn't get round to finishing TL players but anyone who bids the asking price will get said player no questions asked! Also experienced players are also entertaining bids, like Ruben, Sapanuru, Asenjo, Bourillion, Veloso and Diamati.

A few, however, will not be sold. Such as Alborno (Inters latest recruit) and Barca's Riverola. Unless I've missed a few, the rest can go.

I have bid for Lua Lua, I'll also take Bostock if you keep him for me. If you aren't after cash make me a deal with those 2 players attatched ;)

Guest drseanfitz

That my children is without doubt an absolute legend' date=' one of 106's finest ever....gutted to see you go mate :([/color']

so say we all!

Just to reiterate' date=' Porto's RB Sapanuru (88 rated) can go for the highest cash bid. Just ask DP on how good the guy is. No reason why he can't be 90 within 1/2 rating changes time. Already got a good Arsenal bid in so get in whilst you can..![/quote']

No bids?! Just to further advertise his qualities..

Sapunaru is a real Ultra. He truly feels the club, and for that he earned a place in our history. That explains my customized title, which says "Sapunaru is the king".

Anyway, I reckon Fucile will be sold and Sapunaru should keep his place in the starting XI, no matter who replaces Fucile. You see, our manager prefers to play with an offensive minded full-back in one side, and a more defensive one on the other. That's why we didn't see a combination of Alvaro Pereira and Fucile very often. I suppose it's for the sake of tactical balance.

With CL football + international football with Romenia he'll surely rise to 89 in the next ratings change, and to 90 thereafter.

This is what our inhouse Porto expert, DerbyPower, had to say..

[insert profanity of your choice], really rather annoyed that I managed to drop 2 points away to Millwall, courtesy of an 85th min equaliser from Ashley Young. :mad::( Especially annoyed as Millwall had Martins and Gotze sent off:

RED CARD - Carlos MARTINS is sent off after head butting an opponent!

SENT OFF - Mario GOTZE spits in the face of his opponent and the ref reaches in his pocket to issue the second yellow card

Dirty buggers. :P Oh well, it's not all bad, I'm still 5th and unbeaten in Div 2 so far. Gundogan scored our goal, btw. :)

--------------------

87 CB/RB, Paul Baysse, can be loaned out...

Guest drseanfitz

Possession stats in my favour

More shots - more on target

Played against 10 men for 32 minutes

I LOST :rolleyes:

Blinking love the match engine sometimes.

Well done Doc.

Simon Williams steered Watford to victory against Bradford City.

Watford beat Bradford City 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Klose was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Okazaki was also on the scoresheet for his side.

4 in 2 for Klose now, and 8 goals for the team in my 2 games in charge

Good game, shame your thugs injured Okazak:pi

Bournemouth are involved in a 3-3 thriller against Southend tonight. Santa Cruz' date=' Kluge and Cerci with the goal for the cherries. stats show we should have edged it but I'm not going to complain after some good results from all my teams tonight :)[/quote']

Happy with a point considering we were losing 1-3 at one stage and as i'm still tinkering with this 3-4-3 to find the best way to use it :o

Going to move Ederson and Giovinco to the advanced wide positions next game and see if their higher ratings translate to more goals/ assists - if not they could both be available for transfer soon as if they're not contributing i'll just stick in Birsa/ Feghouli/ Coutinho/ Ananidze instead - it's good to have options! :D

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow? Want to play some of my 83/84/85's and see how they do :)

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Grimsby Town defeat to Derby County.

Grimsby Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Derby County in their Division 4 fixture.

Not the best of starts to the season for Grimsby with 1 win and 3 defeats

4-4-2 just doesn't seem to work for me. Time to tinker around i think

Guest drseanfitz

Viham AMASHA has completed his move to Watford from Maccabi Haifa for £840,000

worth a gamble. transferred to maccabi and got a hat-trick on his debut in a champ league qualifier, then got 4 games on his league debut on Saturday.

just hope he sorts out his passport so that he can represent the national side

Good night for Leyton Orient;

Zak Cluer steered Leyton Orient to victory against Hartlepool United.

Leyton Orient beat Hartlepool United 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Adebayor scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bruno and Nilmar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very good win as Hartlepool are a very good side, so happy with the three points. Unlucky Pat, close game.

In other news;

The offer for Miguel VELOSO of Tranmere Rovers from Leyton Orient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Gareth Barry heads the other way with Wiemann .. With Denisov in I can afford to let Barry leave!

Leyton Orient are also in advanced talks with Will at Norwich regarding a big deal for us, more soon.

The recent activity in the transfer market has inspired Norwich's first team to step up their game, this being shown in a 3-1 win over Cardiff. Very happy with this performance and shows a marked improvement on recent weeks :)

Guest drseanfitz

in other news' date=' despite telling 10 people he isn't for sale, I have decided to see what offers I can get for Nacho Monreal.

if interested just put in your best offer, not gonna mess about negotiating, I'll see if I have a bid I like tomorrow, and accept.[/quote']

now I remember this 106, everyone want's your player until you actually make him available

What is it with my right sided midfielders? Joey Barton's off to relegation fodder QPR and Brett Emerton's off to Sydney FC. Where's Kopstar when you need him?

I'm still lurking on here to see what happens to Rushden.

Greatly admire Emerton from walking away from Blackburn and another season in the best league in the world to back to Australia whilst he can still give back to the game.

Gonna be a blockbuster first game of the season with Sydney FC and Emerton vs Melbourne Victory and Kewell.

Would be surprised if, taking into account they play well, that either gets dropped below 86. Jason Culina came back from PSV where he was rated 87 and has since only been dropped to 86. But would be willing to take him off you for cash if I was still here.

Riferimento: Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

That my children is without doubt an absolute legend' date=' one of 106's finest ever....gutted to see you go mate :([/color']

Absolute legend of the setup leaving here, I dont think many people will realise the levels of commmitment and professionalism that Red had. One of the first to join the setup when it started and also had the huge achievement of winning the league with blackburn. All the best.

Newcastle get there first win under new boss malone with a 3-1 win over qpr.

after going 1-0 down in the 3rd minute from a Petric strike we bounced back with goals from lampard ,puyol & abidal .

new signings Bown Ideye and Kaka got an assist each so that is pleasing.

Nice to see Sean flying up the table with Watford.