English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

OMG' date=' no world cup for England

[b']Sack Him Now[/b]

:P

Did you not read his post.

It's not poor Elliots fault.

SM changed the team and tactics on him(:D)

Poor kid. Someone give him a lollypop before he gets too upset

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Group 16

Mehhhhicans finish campaign in second spot' date=' qualification still up for grabs as a win for 3rd placed Senegal over first placed Hungary could yet leave them crying into their Tequila..:([/color']

mmmmmmmm tequila.

FA rep Sir Trever Brooking was spotted having dinner with SoP tonight - he was heard muttering' date=' "we have had the apprentice, now we might go for the master"[/quote']

Bit of a Ron Greenwood aren't you Si ?, still you want to be Careful old timer, your already piloting one cursed ship at Wednesday, England could be the death of you :eek:.

Bit of a Ron Greenwood aren't you Si ?' date=' still you want to be Careful old timer, your already piloting one cursed ship at Wednesday, England could be the death of you :eek:.[/color']

Wednesday will turn around, if not this season, next season and you know that :P I like the way you are predicting 3 points of me in 2 games time for Millwall - they may be cursed but this ship will break through the iceburg :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

?

The game made random changes and tactics that I never bloody set!!! I don't believe it!!!

England aren't going to the World Cup

:(

OMG

It was SM's fault ...honest!!!!

:D.

So.....England are out

:rolleyes::D and Jake marches on with his modest Scotland squad :P.....LOVE IT

SACK THE BUM ...SACK THE BUM

Whatever was England's heirarchy thinking? ' date=' putting a fourth Division manager in charge of the National Team? Were they trying to put a smile on Scots faces all over the globe? Well they succeeded [/size']

As England were mauled by a third rate South American outfit. Scotland took on a well drilled Norway and came away with the point they needed, well done Jake, and although he is an Englishman by birth, he has been adopted by the best supported National team in the world bar none and his name is ringing out in bars all over the world while England....ENGLAND, and Mr Elliot (I'm always right and never wrong ) Sutcliffe has the temerity to blame everyone and anyone for his lack of managerial skills at International level

:rolleyes::D... It's ok Elliot...I understand muuuuuhhhhhaaaaaa :D, I'm off to celebrate too, well done Jake, a double whammy, England out on their ear and Scotland marching on ...well done my son :D:p

looks like ive missed loads lol. have been barley active due to work,college etc and looks like only to get worse as im gona get more shifts. this is my first post in like a month or something and will probally be my last till xmas n newyear due to holidays. I will try and keep my team fit thou.

OMG

It was SM's fault ...honest!!!!

:D.

So.....England are out

:rolleyes::D and Jake marches on with his modest Scotland squad :P.....LOVE IT

SACK THE BUM ...SACK THE BUM

Whatever was England's heirarchy thinking? ' date=' putting a fourth Division manager in charge of the National Team? Were they trying to put a smile on Scots faces all over the globe? Well they succeeded [/size']

As England were mauled by a third rate South American outfit. Scotland took on a well drilled Norway and came away with the point they needed, well done Jake, and although he is an Englishman by birth, he has been adopted by the best supported National team in the world bar none and his name is ringing out in bars all over the world while England....ENGLAND, and Mr Elliot (I'm always right and never wrong ) Sutcliffe has the temerity to blame everyone and anyone for his lack of managerial skills at International level

:rolleyes::D... It's ok Elliot...I understand muuuuuhhhhhaaaaaa :D, I'm off to celebrate too, well done Jake, a double whammy, England out on their ear and Scotland marching on ...well done my son :D:p

Ha ha well said. I had to look up the meaning of the word Temerity :o When I read it the first time I thought you said telemetry. Had my beer laden brain confused for a minute there old bean :D

Happy with the signing of Gibson. He can now replace Pezzoni when he leaves on loan. You cant say anything about him being a superstar when he is older like Scholes or that because that isnt going to happen but... the guy has nearly scored in every start he has had. Big deal if he isnt getting assits, his scoring. :confused:

I must admit long term supporter Dave Izod may find it hard to defend the boy :(

Izod' date='If you dont Defend him,I will.I just think made a mistake on his formations.I mean,Looks,Most of the team in group 6 are Unmanaged teams and Most of them uses 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 so why didnt Elliot used a formations that can counter them effectivly?A 3-5-2,3-4-1-2 or a 4-5-1 can surely work perfectly in my eyes.(Truth is i used this 3 formations and i woned games with them.The 4-5-1 works the best for me,But since the England NT have no good CFs,the 4-5-1 isn't going to be very effective.But still no excuses of not leading the England NT into the World cup :mad: Dissapionting result but do pity him because he said SMFA have swicthed his tatics.:rolleyes: ) (Which i doubht so,It never happened to me. :D )

He had a great team with him,But he wasted it and Instead of using the right formations.He used the normal 4-4-2 which i find that formation very lousy when i used that formation.(I either lose or Draw,Even when my team's Average Rating is 10 more than my opponent and i can still leak in 3 or more goals. :P)In my eyes,the best formations are the 3-5-2 and the 4-5-1.In england case,a 3-5-2 would be a good formation.

You can have this Line up,

[center']JAMES

CARRAGHER TERRY FERDINAND

CARRICK

J.COLE/BECKHAM GERRARD LAMPARD YOUNG/LENNON

ROONEY OWEN

Subs: A.COLE,SCHOLES,BARRY[/center]

wont this formation work??i mean a 3-5-2 would surely work better than a 4-4-2 in my eyes.

Guest drseanfitz

no' date=' your wrong. Netherlands lost 3-2 to Israel. :o[/quote']

Can't really claim its a typo can I:D

forgot they don't update the results straight away next to the tables.

Guest 1CapWonder

And back to Rochdale....

Danny PILKINGTON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 70

+5, not a big enough rise :mad:

James VINCENT has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 74

+6, happy with that but could have been more.

Will BUCKLEY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 74

+1, deserves it.

Will ATKINSON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 70

+4, didn't expect more, he's a long term prospect.

Scott WISEMAN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 74

+1, very surprised with the rise, don't think SM have watched him play.

Rory MCARDLE has had his rating decreased to Rating Decrease 72

-1, what a joke. He's been injured for Dale, SM don't have a clue, he's a Northern Ireland U21 International FFS!!! :mad:

Tom KENNEDY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 75

DESERVES IT!!! Best left back outside the Championship. +1.

Craig DAWSON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 73

+6, shouldn't be more than McArdle but delighted with the rise.

Danny GREEN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 72

+5, happy with the rise, gonna keep him aswell cos he's class IMO.

Scott DOE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 72

+6, picked him up a few weeks ago. Good rise.

Scott DONNELLY has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 73

+4, happy with this one. Still not worth enough though...

Dave WINFIELD has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 72

+3, good rise, will get more than I paid for him.

Jack DORNEY has had his rating decreased to Rating Decrease 64

-3, got this one wrong, never saw he had been released :rolleyes:

David WORRALL has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 71

+1, been a regular so could have been higher.

Chris MARTIN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 72

+5, gutted he didn't go up 1 more to get me 100k or so.

James HANSON has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 72

+2, worth keeping as he's banging in the goals atm.

Simon EASTWOOD has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 70

+7, DISGRACEFUL RISE!!! Played every single league game for Bradford and should have been +10 never mind +7. Really annoyed at this one :mad:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Ha ha well said. I had to look up the meaning of the word Temerity :o When I read it the first time I thought you said telemetry. Had my beer laden brain confused for a minute there old bean :D

:D, When I get excited about going out to the bar Ian, sometimes the odd big word comes out from the depths of my vocabulary :P, and now, in the morning after disposition I find myself in I can hardly string two words together.....and my head aches B).

I have to stop trying to drink the bar dry when I'm there lol, my wife huckled me out the door last night kicking and screaming, with me shouting "Just one more pitcher, I'll paint the spare room tomorrow ....honest agggghhhh, and with that I was whisked away into the night crying like a baby; still, it was good to celebrate the downfall of Elliot (It was SM's fault) Sutcliffe's International demise. Has he been sacked yet? :P:D