Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Have rejected the Luton job, and with nobody having expressed an interest since James posted that i had the offer I have tempted/ head-hunted a veritable English Championship legend to take over at Luton, a 5 & 1/2 year SM veteran (reputation is 320!) no less!

Weirdly though most of you might not know him as he has largely been a one-EC man, clocking up an incredible 605 matches (a whopping 508 with his current club!) :eek: in his respective EC.

He definitely has a mind of his own though ;) so i'll let him introduce himself when he gets here....:D :D :D

Have rejected the Luton job' date=' and with nobody having expressed an interest since James posted that i had the offer I have tempted/ head-hunted a veritable English Championship legend to take over at Luton, a 5 & 1/2 year SM veteran (reputation is 320!) no less!

Weirdly though most of you might not know him as he has largely been a one-EC man, clocking up an incredible 605 matches (a whopping 508 with his current club!) :eek: in his respective EC.

He definitely has a mind of his own though ;) so i'll let him introduce himself when he gets here....:D :D :D[/size']

I believe I know who it is. It seems his favourite player is Taiwo. :P:D

Huddersfield Town have a bunch of decent players that can go out on loan. And more to boot if I get knocked out of the cups. Touch wood on that.

Nicolás ALBARRACIN has completed his move to Birmingham City from Wanderers for £560,000

Had trials at Liverpool in the summer, he was then sent back to his club to be assessed over the next 6months before they decide on making a move.

thought it was worth the risk for only 560k.

I believe I know who it is. It seems his favourite player is Taiwo. :P:D

I believe you are correct :)

If nothing else should give Rushden & Diamonds and Bolton some competition in the transfer market ;)

Have rejected the Luton job' date=' and with nobody having expressed an interest since James posted that i had the offer I have tempted/ head-hunted a veritable English Championship legend to take over at Luton, a 5 & 1/2 year SM veteran (reputation is 320!) no less!

He definitely has a mind of his own though ;) so i'll let him introduce himself when he gets here....:D :D :D[/size']

Oh what have you done Stewart what have you done. :)

I believe you are correct :)

If nothing else should give Rushden & Diamonds and Bolton some competition in the transfer market ;)

I think I know who this mystery person is, I just don't know which name to call her by...:)

Oh, and Palace agree a deal which will see Joaquin return to Selhurst! :D A straight swap with Luiz Adriano. :)

EDIT - I see he's actually taken over already...lol :o

I think I know who this mystery person is' date=' I just don't know which name to call her by...:)

Oh, and Palace agree a deal which will see Joaquin return to Selhurst! :D A straight swap with Luiz Adriano. :)

EDIT - I see he's actually taken over already...lol :o[/quote']

Ah dont worry Herby is a class act top lad and superb edition to 106 :)

Ah dont worry Herby is a class act top lad and superb edition to 106 :)

Oh definitely - not many people can say they've reached half a thousand games with one team' date=' can they!? It's just I felt quite intelligent that I'd sussed it out, when it was already there for all to see. :o:p Got to love my little play on words though ("what name to call [b']her by[/b]" :o:D). :o

Welcome to 106, Herby. :)

Anyone selling an 87+ LB for cash btw?

The offer for Yossi BENAYOUN of Middlesbrough from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapping Mandzukic for him.

It is a crazy deal and Boro are getting the better side for sure. But I know little about Mandzukic and Benayoun is one of my favourite players so, although he will drop, I am happy with the deal

Welcome back Herby and greetings to the legend that is KopStar :)

Fixed :P

Also...... what 92+ players could I get for Ganso + Borriello... send me a PM if you have any players that fit what i'm looking for

Looking to sell Bobo(88) for 1 or 2 talented youngsters. I don't care what rating they are, aslong as they are 21 or under, so if you need a decent striker and have anyone that fits the criteria they let me know.:)

I'm also willing to let Ulreich and Stepanenko go for the same aswell if anyone is interested.

Preston come from behind to draw 1-1 with Everton. Jamie Carragher added to his unpopularity with Everton fans with the equaliser after Frank Ribery netted from the penalty spot. Preston's Simone Pepe was sent off with ten minutes to go. Dropped to 2nd.

Blackburn lost 2-1 with all the goals coming in the last six minutes.

Guest drseanfitz

Can somebody say my Blackburn result?

lost 2-1

but don't worry I lost as well

PLUCKY POTTERS UP TO 5TH!..

Plymouth Argyle 0 - 4 Stoke City

Half Time

(0 - 2)

S.RUDY 25

M.CHAMAKH 42, 73

S.DOUMBIA 70

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Stoke City to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Stoke City outclassed Plymouth Argyle and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Chamakh scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Doumbia and Rudy were also amongst the goalscorers.

lost 2-1

but don't worry I lost as well

As mentioned above, Palace beat Waford 1-0 at Selhurst - only 3 shots on target in this whole game (1 for us, 2 for Watford). Yet again this season, Crouch proved the only difference between two Division 2 teams! This moves us back to the peak of the Div 2 table! :D

EDIT - Sean, your dirty players have broken Marchena's arm - out for 7 weeks! :eek::mad: