Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

3-3 draw away at Fulham.

Very good result for me away at one of the best sides in this division. Was just ahead on possession which is a positive sign and shots spread even.

I move up one place to 14th as teams around me do very badly. :)

Looking for a 90/91 CB or CM/DM or LB or LM or RM and can give Pazzini plus another 88 LB/DM depending on what position you can offer drop me a PM if your interested with a offer. Or if you would like a straight swap CF for F that would be something im after as well.

Aidan WHITE has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from OGC Nice for £1,500,000 plus Sam HEENAN and Fraser KEAST . All other offers were turned down.

Good young player who's starting for Leeds on a regular basis.

Also Sold Jara(86) and another (86) to get some transfer activity going Brought in Dante(88) Cristian Montano(75) For 275k and White(78) hopefully can bring in one more signing.

Also will be listening to Cash bids for Adam Hammil(84) if anyones interested stick a bid in :)

What does this button do..........

ahem' date=' errr, no my bad - I was sufferign from a little mixamagameworlds there for a second - apologies for the confusion.

But whilst I' here.......I'm looking for a PX deal, that can include any 1, 2 or more of the following, for an 88 or upwards player - any position other then GK and age not an issue:-

[u']Antony Stokes[/u] - Aged 23, rated 86 and a FWD/Wing

Darron Gibson - Aged 23, rated 86 and a CM

Tony Hibbert - Aged 30, rated 87 and a RB/CB

Francois Clerc - Aged 28, rated 87 and a RB/LB

Mensur Mujdza - Aged 27, rated 86 and a RB/RM

Anyone interest - then get in touch why don't ya!:D

.....oh sorry, that must be the "bump" button - my bad :rolleyes:

Looking to sell Bobo(88) for 1 or 2 talented youngsters. I don't care what rating they are' date=' aslong as they are 21 or under, so if you need a decent striker and have anyone that fits the criteria they let me know.:)

I'm also willing to let Ulreich and Stepanenko go for the same aswell if anyone is interested.[/font']

No one?:(

Anyway, Arsenal remain in 8th despite a 2-1 win over Darlington last night. David Silva scored the opener in the 48th minute which was followed swiftly by a Luis Fabiano equalizer a minute later before Haggui got the winner 8 minutes from time.

Bournemouth are Set to sign two new players in the Coming hours:

The offer for Filip DAEMS of Borussia Mönchengladbach from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Featured alot for high flying Gladbach this season and easy signing to make currently 86 rated think he could get 87.

The offer for Dame N'DOYE of FC København from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 Rated Center Forward who's playing Europa League Football for FC København and has been playing quite well this season looking at his stats he's a safe 87 and should be a good back up for Santa Cruz :)

Beat Huddersfield 3-2' date='Ive beat them twice this season and both games were tough for me to win, but i just edge it :) i should be top by 6 points now :)[/quote']

Well done, a game as close as that could have been a draw. It's only half way, but I shall think you look like being the new champion. The jinx is on. :P

Anyways, I'm still in both of the cups, and if I can get one of them, and a top 4 spot, than that will be a fairly decent season by me. :)

Well done' date=' a game as close as that could have been a draw. It's only half way, but I shall think you look like being the new champion. The jinx is on. :P

Anyways, I'm still in both of the cups, and if I can get one of them, and a top 4 spot, than that will be a fairly decent season by me. :)[/quote']

Cheers Man :) i dont think i will.

Man utd news-Carrick and MEIRELES up for sale,Will only accept 2 for 1 deals and they have to be decent :) One player Must be a CM over 90+ and the other player can be a RB, FWD or Wing Over 88+

Possibly took the wrong deal here.

Countered a bid for Alderweireld to Wigan of Hangeland + Leroy Fer which got accepted

Now I realised another bid was Zabaleta + Okazaki.

Oh well lets hope Fer turns out to get a higher rating that Aldeweireld ;)

After a run of average form Ive decided to Change Bournemouths tactics for the first time since joining them last season.New Signing N'Doye will partner the returning Roque Santa Cruz up front and Recent Signing Dante will given the Arm band before taking his place at the heart of the defence. Other new signing Daems will be on the bench and Also thanks to Liverpool for the loan of the Russian Right back he'll be very much needed in our play off push.

Also if anyone has any cheap 87/88 players for sale I might be interested looking for Under 30s :)

Guest drseanfitz

Possibly took the wrong deal here.

Countered a bid for Alderweireld to Wigan of Hangeland + Leroy Fer which got accepted

Now I realised another bid was Zabaleta + Okazaki.

Oh well lets hope Fer turns out to get a higher rating that Aldeweireld ;)

yep, definitely think you accepted the wrong one:rolleyes:

yep' date=' definitely think you accepted the wrong one:rolleyes:[/quote']

Hush I had a mental explosion... i thought Ozakazi was an 88 and somehow had the idea Zabaleta was a 90.... love it when your mind jsut randomly adds +1 to players' actual ratings!

Anyway got a bid for Ganso of a 90 foward and 88 winger...anyone beating that?

Signing free agent Craig Bryson who in real life has played every game with Derby scoring 2 goals as a central midfielder. A handy signing in my opinion. Anyone know anything more about him?

Hush I had a mental explosion... i thought Ozakazi was an 88 and somehow had the idea Zabaleta was a 90.... love it when your mind jsut randomly adds +1 to players' actual ratings!

Anyway got a bid for Ganso of a 90 foward and 88 winger...anyone beating that?

Hope it works out for you. I essentially just traded hernanes for alderweild. hmmmm.

I'm looking to chop and change my team. My aim is to have an 89 in every position with a not to high average age. Open to deals involving such players. Going to be very tough getting promoted. So so tight at the top.

Hope it works out for you. I essentially just traded hernanes for alderweild. hmmmm.

I'm looking to chop and change my team. My aim is to have an 89 in every position with a not to high average age. Open to deals involving such players. Going to be very tough getting promoted. So so tight at the top.

Which team are you again? I'm willing to sell Gastaldello and Gomis for the right price.

Also if anyone has any cheap 87/88 players for sale I might be interested looking for Under 30s :)

Tony Hibbert - Aged 30, rated 87 and a RB/CB

Francois Clerc - Aged 28, rated 87 and a RB/LB

Mensur Mujdza - Aged 27, rated 86 and a RB/RM

Ideally looking to upgrade on these players though mate so not sure if we can do a deal?