English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well done 433 for edging us out with an 89th minute winner.

Git.

:D

-------------------------

The 4 Natios Thread

Anyways, don't know if some of you know about this, but it's a custom set up of four top EC's consisting of 5 managers representing their respective EC's against other EC's.

Team 106 currently have TWO openings and I would love to fill them by Monday.

The teams are Cagliari and Bologna.

If you are in EC106 and are a COMITTED and LOYAL manager then by all means apply to myself via PM about filling in one of the gaps.

What I'm looking for is someone who will set theirs tactics for every game, give 100% in getting wins and in improving theirs teams.

Also posting on the forum page regularly would be a big help.

Preference will go to those that have been in the set up longest and have given a lot to the set up.

Obviously I will be choosing, but I may ask for an outsiders opinion too, but if you do apply and get rejected then their is no hard feelings obviously.

Peterborough's tough season in Division 4 continued last night with a heart breaking 5-1 loss at the hands of Ipswich town.

Running 16th now after that loss and with just 250k in the bank. Can't wait till my american players transfer ban lifts :)

One bright light though, CF Joseba Llorente is the leading goal scorer in Div 4 with 18 who took the lead after netting last night. Do you get any money for getting the top goal scorer.... :rolleyes:

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 0-1 LEICESTER CITY

There is still hope! Finally pick up my first win as Leicester Boss on my 6th attemp (4 losses and a draw were prior results).

Continued changing formations and went with a 4-2-3-1. Made a huge call to drop both Ganso and Guerrero.

Marco Borriello scored the winner in the 52nd minute but was sent off in the 83rd.

Was bit of a home coming for a few players with Bilyaletdinov wearing the captains armband for Plymouth whilst Rodallega returned to the stadium he called home only a few weeks ago.

sigh... Congratulations Jared. Plymouth stay in relegation zone due to this

on loan Henrik MKHITARYAN puts in a man of the match performance as Birmingham ride out 1-0 winners in a hard fought victory at Adams Park.

Good to see Mkhitaryan is doing well for you.

We lost again. 3-2 at WBA. Messi and Gameiro with our goals. Yet another player was sent off. Rafael gets his marching orders when his team needed him the most.

Thanks Zakkoo. It was revenge for your 1-0 home victory. :)

I noticed that you changed your tactics' date=' I was expecting you to play 442.[/quote']

Yep a change in tactics to try and surprise and upset you; but didn't quite work out :L

Well done 433 for edging us out with an 89th minute winner.

Git.

:D

-------------------------

The 4 Natios Thread

Anyways' date=' don't know if some of you know about this, but it's a custom set up of four top EC's consisting of 5 managers representing their respective EC's against other EC's.

Team 106 currently have [b']TWO[/b] openings and I would love to fill them by Monday.

The teams are Cagliari and Bologna.

If you are in EC106 and are a COMITTED and LOYAL manager then by all means apply to myself via PM about filling in one of the gaps.

What I'm looking for is someone who will set theirs tactics for every game, give 100% in getting wins and in improving theirs teams.

Also posting on the forum page regularly would be a big help.

Preference will go to those that have been in the set up longest and have given a lot to the set up.

Obviously I will be choosing, but I may ask for an outsiders opinion too, but if you do apply and get rejected then their is no hard feelings obviously.

If you are interested in this then you will need to contact me by 10pm tonight.

The offer for Marko BASA of Lille OSC from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised he wasn't taken played the majority of games for Lille this season who sit third in the Ligue 1 and has also featured in the CL in 3/4's of Lille's games. 87 rated for 4.4 million should slot in at the heart of the defense well and was cheaper than anything i could of got at external may even have a shot at regaining 88 if he keeps getting game time.

Will be trying to pick up another 87/88 rated defender in the next few days just to add some depth also hopefully a new winger. Still looking to get rid of Sorin(88) willing to accept 8 million for the French keeper.

I nearly changed mine too. Big game for you next against Bolton Wanderers. :)

Could have been a differnent story if you did! :L

Oh yes, massive game. With 13 games to go, the pressure is on!

Edit: to my delight Matri is back from injury which helps a lot!

Mad to think I have Denisov sitting on the bench, kept out by my 92 - 91 - 91 centre :)

I have to youngsters joining tomorow...

Ryan Mason of Tottenham, (out on loan to Doncaster)

Jonathan Ramirez of Velez Sarsfield.

Very pleased i got these 2 to sign up with nottingham forest.

Carcela-Gonzalez, Darren Pratley and Thomas Hitzlsperger are still up for transfer, the external bids are coming in already....

Why the hell has Andre Wisdom been added to the database?

I think they jumped the gun and added him early :)

He looks a good prospect though ,he was part of the under 17 's that won the European championships and is now a member of the under 19's where he has been captain already.

He has only been on the first team bench so shouldn't qualify to be added to the database yet though.

3-1 loss away at Burnley.

Very tough game where a draw would have been brilliant but not surprised to lose. The main concerns from the game are a 3 game ban for Lens my main striker and a 4 week injury to Silva. :o

We drop into bottom 3, 1 point from safety, away at Reading next.

Pretty pleased with the friendly result tonight.

I setup a friendly with division 2 side watford (im N.Forest in Div 4)

Set up a full youth team. When i looked after i noticed we have been up against a pretty much full strength watford team and only lost 3-1.

Needless to say im pretty pleased with the result.

Allen scored the only goal which was setup by none other than Jonathan Ramirez. (the youngster that signed for us less than 3 hours before the match!)

If anyone is up for some youth matches let me no as im trying to see if i can include anyone in my starting XI senior squad, also wondering if its worth us sorting out a youth team league? (based on friendlys)

The offer for Juan ARANGO of Borussia Mönchengladbach from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Needed another Am/Wing for some versatility and this man fits the bill might be 31 but playing well for Gladbach has a chance of regaining his 88.

Carlos GURPEGI has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from Port Vale for £7,120,000. All other offers were turned down.

Saw him transfer list himself and after seeing him get Injured for quite a while i was concerned about buying him however I needed another 88 in my midfield and feel his 88 is safe for a while.

Really starting to like this team now just one more signing and we should be done for quite a while :)

hi guys,just to let you know i'm going to be signing the real Hartlepool squad to use in this gw.I'm doing this with my other 2 teams on sm in 7046 and 5579I'm putting a new slant on the game for myself to see how i cope.If you are interested in any of my current squad let me know or i will sell them to external.Don't worry guys,i'm not going to suddenly up and leave or club hop,i'll be with Hartlepool for a long time yet.