English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

got a spare 30 million if anybody is selling anyone a cm/dm or a forward.

Trying to get myself into this side but my interest is waning .

Starting to think that maybe Newcastle would be better off in someone elses hands as the team just don't want to play for me..

I have Pizarro on the TL, as well as Katsouranis. No forwards though. :)

the lads who bid for fellaini..

the reason i vetoed 3 as having recieved an offer as better was due to the bid lenny placed..

unfortunately i have explained via different in game option why that wasnt accepted :) ..

should clear up now if your wondering wot the hell i did there wen rejecting :) ..

hes still available just not recieved anything i feel would benefit me as of yet :) ..

the lads who bid for fellaini..

the reason i vetoed 3 as having recieved an offer as better was due to the bid lenny placed..

unfortunately i have explained via different in game option why that wasnt accepted :) ..

should clear up now if your wondering wot the hell i did there wen rejecting :) ..

hes still available just not recieved anything i feel would benefit me as of yet :) ..

PM'ed an offer mate.

Think i've got the Hartlepool squad now apart from a few youngsters that aren't on the database yet.Brought a lot of money into the club with sales,balance standing at 265m more or less,so plenty of scope to rebuild if we finish bottom of div 4 for a few seasons on the trot.

Palace's second string manage to nick a 1-0 win away to Bradford City, Mauro Boselli with our only goal. :) Results really went our way tonight - with only ourselves and QPR winning from the top 6 - meaning our lead at the top of Division 2 will increase to 8 points. :D

KING DROPPER FLOGS WILLS CANARIES!..

Stoke City 4 - 1 Norwich City

M.CHAMAKH 3, 36, 50

S.DOUMBIA 71

Half Time

(2 - 0)

H.NILMAR 67

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Stoke City to victory against Norwich City.

Stoke City beat Norwich City 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Chamakh was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Doumbia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted that Notts County got a very important 2-1 win at Brighton after a draw and loss in our two games beforehand,Filipe Menezez scored for Brighton before French duo Armand Traore and Jeremy Menez scored to win the game for us.

8 games off the playoffs with 9 games left now,probably asking for too much but we've been on a good run of form for 10 games or so if we can keep that going we might have half a chance.

Rochdale 2-3 Leicester City

Borriello after being restored the to the squad and goals to Nocerino and Ganso followed.

WE ARE NOW ONLY IN THE DROP ON GOAL DIFFERENCE! Hartlepool and Leicester are both on 27 points but Hartelpool are -17 on goal difference and we are -33

And am so sick of trying to buy any in the setup. Pretty much any bid I put in for anyone is straight rejected

A few signings of note at Southend for one last wee attempt at a promotion/ play-off spot push:

The offer for Jesús MOLINA of Club América from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Versatile 23 yr-old 86 rated DM/DEF who can cover for Ruben Perez/ Rincon or gives me the option of playing a back 4 or 5 as a LB.

The offer for Niko BUNGERT of 1. FSV Mainz 05 from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

As a reasonably safe 87 CB Bungert will walk into the team, but at only 25 he's hopefully still got room for improvement.

And last but not least....

The offer for Edinaldo GRAFITE of Al Ahli Dubai from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ok ok so I know he plays for Al Ahli and is staring a -2 in the face but who knows when SM will review them, so meantime i've got a 89 F for the cost of a 23 yr-old 85 and a 19 yr-old 77.

Even if he drops to 87 my chairman will probably still value him at £7m+, and he also serves a purpose by stopping Walter, Andre, Santander & Kadlec developing concerns :)

e8eLSpDa_1E&feature=related

these 4 players can go for p/e as I try and get the age of the team down a bit.I have 30 mill that can be thrown in to deals as well if the right players are available.Timo gebhart & albrighton can also be thrown in.Mail me on here or in game.

Kanoute-younger replacement

lampard-young defensive mid

perea younger replacement

samuel-younger replacement