English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Bradford lose again this time to Crystal Palace 1-0.

Can't seem to buy a win from anywhere at the minute and with injuries piling up for me it doesn't look good.

Do you need any loans to cover the injuries? Need you to take as many points off the top clubs as you can. That goes for all of you Division Two sides.

2-1 win at home to Brum.

Absolutely over the moon to get 3 wins on the bounce, 1st time I've achieved it in a very tough campaign and it now draws me so close to that magic 40 mark :). Odemwingie bags a brace for us in a game we bossed on possession but were lucky to score from just 3 SOT.

Just 2 wins needed now to set it is stone. ;)

Cheers Dave.......Massive rebuilding job at Villa by the looks of it

That side is on the older side of footballing life

Massive amount of cash in the bank......Feel a bit like some Oil Billionaire........Now where have I heard that before

BTW Nice to be back :D

Open to any deal at the moment

Welcome Neil!! Great to see you back :).

great friendly against Grimsby tonight.. smashed it 4-1 with not even a full strength squad...

Does the form of a player in a friendly match have anything to do with a league or cup match? or is it just totally random?

Well thats amazing.....Can't believe you got him for that price

And I thought cash was worthless in 106......

Hartlepool seen to have a very low rated squad......Hmmm

Well thats amazing.....Can't believe you got him for that price

And I thought cash was worthless in 106......

Hartlepool seen to have a very low rated squad......Hmmm

You're right mate,Hartlepool have got low rated squad as i'm using the real squad at Hartlepool to make it more interesting.My transfers and everything are dictated by what happens in rl at the club.Anyone can make a good side by buying the best the players but i wanted to try it differently.If i get fed up i've got 270mil in bank to rebuild.

Guest drseanfitz

I am still sitting on two' date=' 13 million bids for Pizarro. Can anyone top them?[/quote']

I'd be tempted, but we can't deal again this season -can we?

Right, have finally got round to rejecting the Andy Carrol offers, but I have a clearer idea of what i need now - Ideally an older but higher rated str/fwd plus cash/riser.

I knowi'm asking a lot but with Carrolls age and the potential with Liverpool/England and me being a little old 4th division team, i desperately need the firepower to get me promotion - so i'm hoping one of you big teams out there with an abundance of talent on the books will be listening!

I have one very, very tempting offer still on the table, but its a straight swap deal.

Let me know your thoughts folks.

I still Have Angel up for a P/E deal, ideally a 88+ Forward to get me some goals as im in div 4.... also looking for a winger again 88+ can offer Maicon in a P/E

IMO Angel could rise to 90 for Roma soon, hes played in 9 out of 11 matches for them (only once coming on as a sub), in total so far this season he has played 725 mins.

You're right mate' date='Hartlepool have got low rated squad as i'm using the real squad at Hartlepool to make it more interesting.My transfers and everything are dictated by what happens in rl at the club.Anyone can make a good side by buying the best the players but i wanted to try it differently.If i get fed up i've got 270mil in bank to rebuild.[/quote']

if you change ur mind and start to struggle mate i will have loan listed players for u to loan if there any good

Lost 2-0 in the English Cup Final against Barnsley' date=' despite using mainly my first team. Oh well, can't win them all (or any of them so far! :P). :o

Congratz to the Barnsley manager. :)[/quote']

Thanks dude nice game. First time I reached a cup final in this setup or any forum setup lol so I'm loving it. Janko and Armero scoring the goals. :D