English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Thórarinn VALDIMARSSON has completed his move to Watford from ÍBV for £1,810,000
Alexander RING has completed his move to Watford from HJK for £543,000 plus Bruno RIBEIRO

Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI has completed his move to Watford from Trabzonspor in a swap deal for Santiago GENTILETTI

Dorlan PABON has completed his move to Watford from Atlético Nacional for £1,245,000 plus Davy ANGAN

brought in 4 promising talents from around the globe.

missed out on Spolli to Wycombe though.

-- - - - -- - - - - --- - - - --

Forumers world cup Grp 1

Forumers world cup Grp 2

willing to listen 2 offers 4 keeper tim howard.. 32-90 rtd..

guaita at 87 rated doesnt fluctuate my 11 average and i fully expect him 2 rise..

also if antonelli and radu sneek a plus 1 again 11 average is secure..

so yea looking for part exchange deal only please :) .. 1 4 1 or 2 4 1.. can work owt out if i like look of it :) ..

Colchester are open and willing for one of you big boys to man up and thrust forward with a double headed two for one offer that literally splits the club open.

oh yeah, thats right - its friday and I'm yet again on a promise with the wife - not that you can tell or owt :rolleyes::D

What I was trying to say is that CXolchester are willing to trade, I have a bit of cash and players that would be available for any 89+ rated deals.

hi guys' date='

i know i recently lost reading which is very disappointing as i put a lot of time and effort into them but had some personal matters too take care of.

are they now managed as id love to get them back one day?[/quote']

They are still out on offer, but Miyaichi is gone due to wage concerns.

Colchester are open and willing for one of you big boys to man up and thrust forward with a double headed two for one offer that literally splits the club open.

oh yeah' date=' thats right - its friday and I'm yet again on a promise with the wife - not that you can tell or owt :rolleyes::D

What I was trying to say is that CXolchester are willing to trade, I have a bit of cash and players that would be available for any 89+ rated deals.[/quote']

humph - the promise fell through yet again. Getting married is like a form of contraception i tell thee. :(

However, tis the season of goodwill to all men (Tools - by name and deed - excluded, you know who i mean) so Colchester remain as open for deals as ever. :D

Very' date=' very close to agreeing to a bid for Ganso.

So don't let me accept it and make an even better one :)[/quote']

Have made a couple bids prior mate - tell me what you would want from Colchester and lets see if were on the same page - so much better than me insulting you again!

Guest drseanfitz

Rene Adler-91 GK solid one is available for VERY good offerts.I may be crazy to put him on TRL in 106...

anything you like at watford?

Managed to bring in Mousa Sow into Norwich, had to pay a hefty sum but i can't see Cesar getting 90 in the next year with the competition and Niang will be 87 soon enough. Whereas Sow is a great striker with interest from Arsenal and other premier league clubs. Also managed to sell Dzsudzdak for Gibbs and Ujfalusi. Very very happy with this as he is playing poorly at Anzhi so i fully expect a -1 to 89. Then have managed to get Arsenals first choice lb when he returns from injury and a solid 88 in Ujfalusi to cover a position i lack in. So very happy atm :)

Yes!! A big, big game for my first in charge as we were away at the Galpharm. Our under-strength side ran out 2-1 winners with Brazilian pair, Hernanes & Damiao scoring. Damiao's goal coming just two minutes from time & winning us the game. :D The victory will move us up to 5th, but level with 3rd with 3 games left! It looks like goal-difference could be important in terms of the top 4 places... :)

EDIT - Oh, and very pleased to see Palace have won the title tonight!:)