English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

If I was to include Bukharov as well as Gomis in any deals, would anyone be interested? Frustrated to miss out on re-signing Crouch and the other deals I've had I dont really need players in that position, I'd just be buying them cos I can and I'll have too much choice.

Well we lost 1-0 to Brentford last night which is a shame as we've gone a poor run just at the wrong time and when it looked like we could get into the playoffs,always next season I suppose :).

In transfer news we signed Bendiksen for £275k,getting regular minutes for Rangers now his fit and is certainly a better player than his 75 rating suggests,in other news I see Shelvey's making his first start for Liverpool today,so glad I got him as part of the Michel Bastos deal now :).

Somehow Blackpool are still in with a chance of automatic promotion, 2 points behind Derby going into the last game but with a GD of +30 to their +22.

Unfortunately Upson, Nelsen and Bradley all got injured yesterday. :rolleyes: Should all be back for the play-offs though and Upson might just make Wednesday's game.

Hammer just DO ONE!!!!

And who is he straight after?

That well-known riser - Leite ADRIANO! :rolleyes:

To be fair we know he watches the thread so it's a risk we take if we're going to publicly advertise.

Just remember guys when you get a job offer you're perfectly entitled to reject it and immediately offer it to a friend in-game, and it doesn't matter if that friend happens to be a relatively new friend..... :)

And who is he straight after?

That well-known riser - Leite ADRIANO! :rolleyes:

To be fair we know he watches the thread so it's a risk we take if we're going to publicly advertise.

Just remember guys when you get a job offer you're perfectly entitled to reject it and immediately offer it to a friend in-game' date=' and it doesn't matter if that friend happens to be a relatively new friend..... :)[/quote']

Sensible stuff there from Machine - he's right as well.

Whilst I'm here mate, can you have a look at the Matlese Masters League for me. If you recall this is that superb GW were you must have a squad entirely made of 35 year olds upwards and have the opportunity to buy those players that have a special place in your heart from yesteryear. You know the one full of excellent top notch managers and a short but very competative season. The one with the banter and the fun?

Theres some transfer dealing to look at as discussed.

What - advertising the Maltese Master League? Me? Please, I'm far too subtle to be doing that.

;):D

Ahhh Elliot' date=' big lose for EC106!

JC (John), Elliot and myself had a great rivalry in the old DIV 4 when I was with Colchester. Great times Elliot!

[b']WILLING TO DO DEAL, ALL BRISTOL PLAYERS AVAILABLE[/b]

Aye good times back in the day, when there was a waiting list to get in, all 3 of us got promoted in the end if I remember.

Also despite not doing anything all season (should have at least tried to sell Quag . . ) Shorpe have all but secured there division 1 status after their first season. Crewe need a win and me to lose and a 15 goal swing!

Also what is this Soccerwiki thing?

Chesterfield!

My first shot at a small-time club in a huge game world.

Squad looks dreadful tbh but I'll try my very hardest to get it good. Last match of the season is tomorrow, not too concerned about that really. After that not too sure where the side needs strengthening yet but loans will almost certainly come in handy next season. :)

Chesterfield!

Squad looks dreadful tbh but I'll try my very hardest to get it good. Last match of the season is tomorrow' date=' not too concerned about that really. After that not too sure where the side needs strengthening yet but loans will almost certainly come in handy next season. :)[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Chesterfield!

Squad looks dreadful tbh but I'll try my very hardest to get it good. Last match of the season is tomorrow' date=' not too concerned about that really. After that not too sure where the side needs strengthening yet but loans will almost certainly come in handy next season. :)[/quote']

welcome. watford could probably rustle you up a loan or two

Chesterfield!

Welcome mate. Im selling Guti to raise cash but if you want a decent 88 rated midfielder I could cancel if you can beat external.