English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

just beat boston united with my second team 1-0 preston loanee sven bender scored the goal boston are just 1 position below me

also could somebody loan me a defender since 5 of mine are injured/not match fit

eid mubarak

Cranie - 80CB/RB, Bellusci 82 CB, Raittala 82 CB/LB at Crewe if any of them are any good.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

made bid for Bellusci

just sent you a message in game, I didn't realise Bellusci was injured. Have a quick read because although I've got Raitala I suggested a better defender you could probably get on loan.

just sent you a message in game' date=' I didn't realise Bellusci was injured. Have a quick read because although I've got Raitala I suggested a better defender you could probably get on loan.[/quote']

Tnx for the heads up,i made a bid for rossi now,

in the last game i had to put a cm in cb positon and i still won the match lol:D:D

Guest drseanfitz

Tnx for the heads up' date='i made a bid for rossi now,

in the last game i had to put a cm in cb positon and i still won the match lol:D:D[/quote']

he'll be a good loan, should go up a rating or 3 when they do the Italian ones. But I've just signed Collins and Cahill so didn't need him.

Guest drseanfitz

Trying to trim my shortlist down from 7 pages, and as I've already got 5 goalkeepers with great potential Carrasso & Bolat both champions league, Kirev is destined for big things, Dzhanaev is number 1 for Spartak Moscow, and Oblak who is a first teamer at 16(not bad for a goalie).

That means that if anyone is interested I can recommend Mark Bunn, 77 rated GK who is first choice for Sheffield united at the moment, and is available for £1.24mil from Club Nacional, thought I'd share that tip with anyone that might be interested

I have a striker crisis' date=' Peter Crouch and Hugo Rodallega are both out through suspension and injury respectively. Its a long shot but does anyone have a CF rated 85+ who they dont mind getting cup-tied?[/quote']

I will you Martin Palermo for a while if you would like. I think I will swap him later on in the season. And I will hopefully have a new striker in tomorrow.

I will you Martin Palermo for a while if you would like. I think I will swap him later on in the season. And I will hopefully have a new striker in tomorrow.

Thank you. And to make things better, I broke even on Matteo Darmian after Crystal Palace forked out £900k for him.