• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Swansea City 3 - 4 Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient just about managed to beat the unmanaged Welsh side after a brace from Cassani who was applied to right midfield after the exit of Ruiz, so Beck filled in at right back.

Other goals were scored by Van Bommel and debutant Lavezzi stole the show with a MotM performance also grabbing a goal.

Happy to start with a win, hopefully one will follow against Carlisle.

Good start to the season for Northampton against a new look Chesterfield side. Postiga gave the Spireites the lead after one minute, but goals from Tiote and Scott Sinclair earned three points for Northampton. Vleminckx picked up a red card but shouldn't be a major loss to the side with Saha returning for the Nottingham Forest tie on Wednesday.

I'm telling you Zak' date=' I've got my stones out and consulted the scrolls and the premonition is clear...Derby will win divison 3 this season !!..there is nothing you , I or anyone else can do to change that.

So basically what you saying is if you can't beat them, no-one can ... Hmmm?

Hope everyone achieves their aim for this season. :)

I'm going to try really hard not to use any expletives when posting so you don't have to tell me off again

:rolleyes:

Any hoo..WBA start the season of on a jolly good romp' date=' beating those loverly chaps from Manchester City 4-1.

Terrific start boys and girls :)

In other news from the Hawthorns, we have decided to stop selling beer and pies.

You know, just in case people start having some fun.

Ooops, am I allowed to say fun?[/color']

Firstly thanks to Arsenal for loaning Orion but i had just loaned another keeper so all is fine.

Leicester start the season off with some style, winning 4-2 over Yeovil. 4 minutes into his debut for the club, Bobby Zamora got the scoring started. Ronaldinho scored only a minute later, also on debut for the club. Goals to Benayoun and Helguson followed.

Ronaldinho was Man of the Match, with a goal and two assists.

The win really gives us license to dream this season

In our first ever Division 1 fixture' date=' Doncaster drew 1-1 away at Wycombe Wanderers. Goals were from Baroni Cristian for Donny and Ariel Ibagaza drew level for the home side.

My 1st point in Division 1! Crystal Palace at home next.[/quote']

Yes a good point for us both , an ironic match up as we have followed each other through the leagues.

Good start to the season for Northampton against a new look Chesterfield side. Postiga gave the Spireites the lead after one minute' date=' but goals from Tiote and Scott Sinclair earned three points for Northampton. Vleminckx picked up a red card but shouldn't be a major loss to the side with Saha returning for the Nottingham Forest tie on Wednesday.[/quote']

Result flattered us tbh, we didn't keep the ball for long enough although we had a similar number of chances. Tried something different in the second half by reverting to a different formation but it didn't do the trick.

Good game. :)

Man utd lose 3-1 to Westham :( Well done mate' date='I'm okay with this as i support Westham[/quote']

Looked a close game mate. But, this win is hopefully the start of some winning ways at West Ham after a poor previous season. During pre-season I never managed to change the team around as I would have liked too. Bit disappointed, as I like making a team my own, much more enjoyable.