Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Big game tonight against Belkevitz's Oxford. Picked up a slightly frustrating draw against unmanaged Wolves on Wednesday but hope to pick all three up tonight against Oxford. Previous results show this game delivers goals, something we've been hard pushed to find this season.

Decided to switch formation for tonights game. With Ki coming in to replace Estrada in the starting XI.

Pompey at home tonight. Looking for a win to push us up into the play off places. They have a solid defence so will be good to see if Sturridge and co can break them down :)

Well for the first time in a long time we've gone and actually thrashed a side and it's long overdue :P,Notts County secured a big and much needed win tonight with a fantastic hattrick from Gonzalo Castro and another goal from Lassana Diarra.

Suppose that might be classed as a bad run of form I've been on recently as that's my first win in five in the setup,yet we've picked up six points from that run which isn't too bad at all,always go on a bad run at some stage of the season so hopefully my one is now out of the way.

Unlucky on the result Zak as 4-0 wasn't a fair scorline but that's SM I'm afraid :P.

Well for the first time in a long time we've gone and actually thrashed a side and it's long overdue :P' date='Notts County secured a big and much needed win tonight with a fantastic hattrick from Gonzalo Castro and another goal from Lassana Diarra.

Suppose that might be classed as a bad run of form I've been on recently as that's my first win in five in the setup,yet we've picked up six points from that run which isn't too bad at all,always go on a bad run at some stage of the season so hopefully my one is now out of the way.

Unlucky on the result Zak as 4-0 wasn't a fair scorline but that's SM I'm afraid :P.[/quote']

Can't fault that Andy, good win matey.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Fulham.

Crewe Alexandra beat Fulham 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Arshavin scored the winner for Crewe Alexandra and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

John Friel earned a draw with Bolton Wanderers against Plymouth Argyle.

Bolton Wanderers dominated much of the play against Plymouth Argyle but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Modric scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sahin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

64% possession but only 4 shots on target from 5 but scoring 3 times in the process. Not sure what to make of that because we have the best defence rating wise in the division and still concede 3 oh well.

two for two. yeovil town dominate in possession, 61% for me. won 3-1, over boston united. considering Kadlec got red carded in the 18th minute, im very proud of my result.

next game in cup competition, not to concerned about result.

Southampton 3-0 Tranmere Rovers

Haven't had the best of results against Tranmere since their promotion but we put them in place with a 3-0 win. Messi was given a well deserved rest and Soldado ensured he was not missed with 2nd half brace. Vidal had opened the scoring for the hosts in the 1st half. Muniain impressed yet again with 2 assists.

Back up to 3rd.

3-1 away at Charlton.

Superb result for us, dominating the whole game with 61% possession and 7-1 on SOT, the winner coming from Donadel. :)

Up to 12th now, next game against Crewe gives us a chance to break into the play-off spots. :)

Changed my mind again concerning what Direction I want to take Bournemouth in and im now going to concentrate on building a British & Irish based youth squad so if anyone has any U21s English/Irish for sale let me know.

We've already got McCarthy,White and Mason Bennett on the books and hopefully be adding another 2 or 3 in the next 24 hours :)

Doncaster Rovers beat Sunderland 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Briand scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Xavier was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cemented my 8th place following a close victory over Sunderland although I lost Baroni Cristian for 3 weeks with a shoulder injury. Face Chelsea at SB next.

Beat Rotherham 2-0 last night, Jovetic and Adam on target, as I win my second consecutive match for the first time this season. Not only that, two clean sheets in a row since Gastaldello was recalled.

Got to say i'm a little shocked after Hartlepool's 6-1 defeat at Brighton last night.Wasn't expecting that,the result dropping us down to 12th place.I suppose we'll have to take that one on the chin.Next up,Brighton tomorrow in the cup.

The Chairman of Wigan Athletic has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Hull City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Tempted...

Jake CASKEY has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from Sheffield Wednesday for £900,000

Biggest talent in the Brighton academy at present and is currently breaking into the first team scored against Southampton so delighted to sign him for so cheap.

Also got a bid accepted on Southampton prospect Ben Reeves who's been benching recently not a massive talent compared to some in the academy but Atkins must see something in him to put him in squads before some of the bigger talents.