• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

1-0 loss at home to Burnley.

Pretty massive game in terms of play-off qualification and really could not afford to lose. Not destroyed or anything but once again beaten by the odd-goal which is starting to drag now. :rolleyes:

When this run began I was in touching distance of 1st but with tonight's results I've sank to the depths of mid table....sigh. :(

Port Vale 0 Coventry City 2

Big game for me tonight against Kenneth's vale, and goals from james rodriques and danny were enough to take all three points!

Thats 11 games unbeaten for my boys now and with Reading dropping points again, were up in top spot!!:P

Only lost two from 13 one that i cant explain and one that i can accept but just as we edge closer to within touching distance of Cov and Reading my two stars get suspended. Shouldnt complain really 4 of my last 5 games we've scored 4 past the opposition and tonight was all Turkish Delight as Sahin grabbed a 38minute hat trick and Altintop scored off then bench.

Hummels and Sahin suspended :(

Oh and if anyone needs a 87 cf for loan i signed 7 so dont ask why but if you need they are there for loan take your pick.

Leyton Orient pick up a fine 3-1 win over Hugo's BHA.

Sio, Toure and Suarez on target, the latter picking up MoM on his debut.

Stay 4th just THREE points from new leaders Coventry. Turning out to he a fun finish this.

I feel we have the quality to go all the way fo sho.

All I can say Blackburn 'new' guys are completely crazy :D.

Cesc,Gotze,Lucas are all saving Liverpool in every turn.Ba also with 2 goals and 5 asists so far in 7 games.

Blackburn showed a good form recently and we're in the battle for play-offs.. :D

All I can say Blackburn 'new' guys are completely crazy :D.

Cesc' date='Gotze,Lucas are all saving Liverpool in every turn.Ba also with 2 goals and 5 asists so far in 7 games.

Blackburn showed a good form recently and we're in the battle for play-offs.. :D[/quote']

Oxlade +3 ->86

Guidetti +4->85

Szczesny +1->89

Ba stayed :eek:

Danny Welbeck +1 to 89

Gareth Bale +1 to 92

Michael Owen -1 to 86

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain +3 to 86 (now first-team worthy)

Jay Spearing +2 to 85

John Flanagan +2 to 82

Jamie Carragher -1 to 88

Michel Vorm +1 to 88

Simon Mignolet +1 to 88

I now have 4 88 rated keepers, none of which can keep a clean sheet. Should be safe with two wins from my final games.

The offer for Hugo AYALA of Tigres from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving an 32 year old who's rated 84, for an 25 year old who's rated 86 :)

The offer for Giannis MANIATIS of Olympiacos from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving an 85 and a 75 for an 86 :)

Coventry City 3 Swansea City 0

Another fine proformance from the sky blues and thats 12 games unbeaten. Two goals for the in form Welliton and one from Lugano, who was also voted man of the match. Other results really went our way as well tonight so we extend the gap at the top. We were the only club to pick up three points in the top severn tonight:D

Next up 9th placed Wigan, where i will be hoping our form continues:p

A clean sheet!?! Can this really be? Preston beat Everton 1-0 at Deepdale. Jamie Carragher will miss the next game after picking up a yellow card. I swear he always makes the headlines in games against Everton, injuries, goals, suspensions.

Gareth Bale scored a penalty.

Walsall are back on track for a play-off spot with a nervy 3-2 win over Grimsby where we saw most off the ball yet rarely tested the oppositions keeper. New arrival Barrientos grabbed a brace after the the ever reliable Kalanic nodded home a cross early in the game. With 9 games to go another 3 wins should secure a chance at promotion through the play-offs. A huge improvement from 16th last season.

On another note very happy to landed Duff, Lazzari and John. The later my record signing since joining Walsall at 8m, I feel it is a risk for a 19 year old playing in the Dutch league but hopefully he will exploit his potential in the years to come and justify the price tag for a small club like Walsall.