English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Hi fellas' date=' been trying to get into this EC for 2 years (no joke) and I've finally had some luck and pucked up a very good Shorpe United!

Looking forward to next season in the Championship![/quote']

Good luck mate. Nice to see the 25mil bid on Jurado, can anyone beat that?

Thierry Henry can leave Preston at the end of the season. Went through a phase of buying legends but it isnt cost effective and I need to think to the future, not the past. Not going to set a fee, I'll just see what offers come through. Wish I'd kept Matty Phillips rather than buy Henry, but it's not the first time I've made a dumb decision regarding transfers.

Yeah .... Well if you don't remember I'm at Sheffield United after stupidly trading Bournemouth for them at the start of the season wish I'd never done it now as I dislike this team and that was one of my favorites however are a season of staying low hoping the bournemouth manager would leave I've decided I'll just stick it out with the blades and hope for the best up for deals.

González RAUL has completed his move to Sheffield United from Bradford City for £14,500,000

Love Raul one of my favourite players and with the load of money I have I decided to sign him even if he will drop sooner rather than later.

Also signed:

Jose Fonte

Billy Sharp

De Ridder

Three southampton lads who will be playing prem next season :)

Deals at the Blades

Players who are not available:

Ayew, Papadopulos, Marcelo, Pique, Lukaku, Pjanic.

• The rest can leave for the right deal(don't need cash)
  • Players like Lucas will take big offers.
  • Not looking to drop ratings!
  • Looking to Upgrade Frey .

Modesto will be leaving Swindon with his versatility proving very helpful in the league where he played LB and LM in my cup success.

Ive already got a target in mind and hes more in my domain :) Hes cheaper , younger and has room to grow :)

The quality and depth is vastly improving :)

My first game in charge of Reading ended with a 5-0 smash over Bradford City.

Goals came from Diaby (1) - Ireland (1) - Nevas (Debut-2) - Guarin (1)

The final game could not mean more too this club a win will see the play offs for us a loss could see another season in league one football.

I am still looking for a CB I no I did not say this before if anyone has a 88+ for cash let me know people. (RB if you have no CB for cash but have a 88+ right back for cash let me know as well)

Chesterfield won 1-0 over Walsall. Innocent Emeghara scored the winning goal. I've achieved my initial target when I took over them; a respectable mid table position. And now I'll be looking forward to clear my club's debt and improve my squad. Next season target: A play-off position (3rd to 6th).

My first game in charge of Reading ended with a 5-0 smash over Bradford City.

Goals came from Diaby (1) - Ireland (1) - Nevas (Debut-2) - Guarin (1)

The final game could not mean more too this club a win will see the play offs for us a loss could see another season in league one football.

would i reduce ur hard on matey if i said u should have hit me 4 10.. team was 72 rated i put out :) ..

anyway start of new build is underway..

just going to go through picking owt up wot half has a chance or did..

The offer for Marko MEERITS of Vitesse from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Tobías VARGAS of Libertad from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Mariño DIEGO of FC Tokyo from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Baptiste REYNET of 1. FSV Mainz 05 from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Género ZEEFUIK of PSV from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Dardan REXHEPI of Malmö FF from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Janko PACAR of FC Luzern from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Duván ZAPATA of Estudiantes from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Andreas LUDWIG of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Lukas RUPP of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Andrés ESCOBAR of Dynamo Kyiv from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Róbert MAK of 1. FC Nurnberg from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Alan PULIDO of Tigres from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Marko VEJINOVIC of Juventus from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Roberto SORIANO of Sampdoria from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Reinhold YABO of Vasco da Gama from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Saša MARKOVIC of FC Groningen from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Gianluca NIJHOLT of FC Utrecht from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Lukas MARECEK of RSC Anderlecht from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jens TOORNSTRA of ADO Den Haag from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Younousse SANKHARE of Dijon FCO from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Henri TOIVOMAKI of Ajax from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Simone SINI of Cremonese from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Vujadin SAVIC of Bordeaux from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Stefan STRANDBERG of Vålerenga IF from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Hiram MIER of Monterrey from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Andrea MEI of Internazionale from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jonathan MENSAH of Evian TG from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Javier CORTES of Pumas UNAM from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Héctor QUINONES of Deportivo Cali from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Frédéric DUPLUS of Dinamo Zagreb from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

The offer for Nicky KUIPER of Spartak Moskva from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

boat load of cash yet left 2 spend for wot plan is for next coming seasons with club and emphasis is to keep the side under 23 at this stage..

expect plenty more market action as team looks to increase numbers and possibility players majorly..

Still going to finish behind me ;)

Until were in the same division of course I will you Muppet that's obvious - but when we are in the same division I'll beat you in league position at the end of the season same as every other set-up we are in together :P

Lampard can go for a younger player rated in the 80s with a similar position. Depends who but

And in regards to Sissoko, yes Ive given some crazy counter offers and I know that but most often the offers I get include two players i dont want so I counter with two players i want in order to give that manager an idea of what i want and daring them to increase the bid. Often this causes some to just get ****** off and stop negotiations. If you have done this, Im not being an idiot its just how i negotiate.

Italy center half Daniele Gastaldello will be a key name in the Reading back line for the next season or two, the 28 year old is costing a masive 12 million but we need too pay this if we are going for promotion this season.

I have high hopes here and have also placed a bid on Lampard. Get hold of me too deal people I am on the hunt for a CM 89+ as well for P/E or cash.

Italy center half Daniele Gastaldello will be a key name in the Reading back line for the next season or two' date=' the 28 year old is costing a masive 12 million but we need too pay this if we are going for promotion this season.

I have high hopes here and have also placed a bid on Lampard. Get hold of me too deal people I am on the hunt for a CM 89+ as well for P/E or cash.[/quote']

For once a simple negotiation! £12m balances the books and I make a profit on a player who I've only really been playing to remove the concerns. Not one for cash only deals but wasn't going to get part-ex so would rather have the cash to put towards a new centre-half.

Full list of available players and prices:

Marco Amelia - part-ex

Manuel Pasqual - cash £6m

Campagnaro/Huth/Botia/Heinze - part-ex (only one will leave)

Joey Barton - cash £6m

Tom Huddlestone - part-ex

Stuart Holden - part-ex

Landon Donovan - part-ex

Robert Snodgrass - part-ex

Thierry Henry - cash £10m

Michael Owen - cash £5m

Kevin Doyle - cash £7m

Until were in the same division of course I will you Muppet that's obvious - but when we are in the same division I'll beat you in league position at the end of the season same as every other set-up we are in together :P

I am in the same division as you , You complete halfwit B)

I took over Swindon 48 games ago , Gone from last to a safe mid table finish and won a trophy B)

Lets see how well you fair against me on a EVEN playing field my friend B) As ive proved im better than you when the playing field is even :P

Oh bloody nora :o

I have a feeling im going to get smashed but again its a nice payday for my boys :D

All the best for the game :)

Tbh i see it being a shock result for me and you taking the cup to your place.The thing i hate is that the first league game is 2 days later and that means i cant really play my best squad.

I only won the charity final by penalties last time :o

Welcome mate. Great team youve got there. pity to see JC leave

ah so my 30 days has finally expired. huge amount of time put into that team so I hope they're used well!

Im still here kopstar, reading the threads pretty often but not manging teams or posting very often . .

EDIT: sorry for letting them be relegated (first I knew of it) . .also badaboom dont sell of the 90s easily they used to be like goldust in this setup. Lot of vultures about ;)

ah so my 30 days has finally expired. huge amount of time put into that team so I hope they're used well!

Im still here kopstar' date=' reading the threads pretty often but not manging teams or posting very often . .

EDIT: sorry for letting them be relegated (first I knew of it) . .also badaboom dont sell of the 90s easily they used to be like goldust in this setup. Lot of vultures about ;)[/quote']

Your beat my Westham right before you left :o

I am in the same division as you ' date=' You complete halfwit B)

I took over Swindon 48 games ago , Gone from last to a safe mid table finish and won a trophy B)

Lets see how well you fair against me on a EVEN playing field my friend B) As ive proved im better than you when the playing field is even :P[/quote']

Are you? I thought you were better than that :P Be a pleasure to finish above you next season then :D