• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Guest Scout Maker

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Deal agreed with Millwall, Adrian and Tevez will be leaving for Llorente, Butko and Immobile.

I may be paying too much but I'm not too bothered really, it could be an awful deal for me, but if Llorente leaves Bilbao, Butko and Immobile live up to their hype and Tevez doesn't get his career sorted it could turn out to be a very good deal.

Deal agreed with Millwall' date=' Adrian and Tevez will be leaving for Llorente, Butko and Immobile.

I may be paying too much but I'm not too bothered really, it could be an awful deal for me, but if Llorente leaves Bilbao, Butko and Immobile live up to their hype and Tevez doesn't get his career sorted it could turn out to be a very good deal.[/quote']

Pleasure doing business, just hope Tevez doesn't throw another strop and do a disappearing act :D

FTAO people who asked about Sahin Ozil just make a bid two youths and cash and i will accept the best bid but Charlton have first refusal on Ozil if it doesnt block.

Charlton have effectively already sold Ozil. Having gained Eriksen and Dzagoev for CV, it would be a lot fairer to give Blackburn first refusal, having lost two quality youths for peanuts... Just saying.

Charlton have effectively already sold Ozil. Having gained Eriksen and Dzagoev for CV' date=' it would be a lot fairer to give Blackburn first refusal, having lost two quality youths for peanuts... Just saying.[/quote']

Couldnt agree more...

Anyway is nice to see my reversed deal pretty much revived this setup.106 needed some action :P.

I'll still be active on thread even if I'm not in this EC as I still love this thread.

Guest Scout Maker

Chesterfield is the manager whom I was talking about, when I confronted him on the issue he said the Stoke manager is also cheating.

He also offered to sell me Romulo for £10m if I told him when his Chesterfield became free.

Ozil went to B.burn mate for 40m and never got reversed (Yet)

Thats fine but Im not the manager of Blackburn anymore so cant have Ozil in my team.

Anyway I have a think the guy who's reporting the deals could be Liverpool manager?New manager,no forumer...

Whoever reported the deal just own up. I've admitted to reporting the Bolton deals as selling for a lower cash bid than the highest offer was very fishy, but when I spoke to Germ afterwards it all made sense. Can't believe that someone thought Michael (Darlington) was cheating though, I think it shows whats happened with the setup that people can't trust anyone, not even the guy who's been here the longest.

Also if you don't participate in the setup then I don't see what this had to do with you (besides MUTD)

I lose badly to WBA (and that dreaded 352 formation) 3-0. That sees me drop to fourth. Early days yet though. :)

Formica 87, Dentinho 87 and Sanchez 88 up for sale for one or two decent enough youth players.

Altidore 87, Clasie 86 and Jung 86 among others up for loan.

Guest Scout Maker

Chelsea 1 - 0 Tranmere :)

Was expecting a win to be fair, the Tranmere manager hasn't logged in for quite a while and most of his first team are NMF. Drogba got the goal, showing that he can do a job for any side in any division *hint* :P.

The following are still available for P/E:

Pepe (93)

Drogba (93)

Anyukov (91)

Fletcher (91)

Gallas (90)

Helton (90)

Maggio (90)

Kevin Junior steered Sunderland to victory against Burnley.

Sunderland beat Burnley 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Van Persie scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zhirkov and Granero were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win makes us go up to 3rd place :)

RVP already 7 goals in 8 games ;)

Thats fine but Im not the manager of Blackburn anymore so cant have Ozil in my team.

Anyway I have a think the guy who's reporting the deals could be Liverpool manager?New manager' date='no forumer...[/quote']

I doubt it, he hasn't been on since 4 days ago.