Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Pretty amazed they let him go for that much when he's in for a decent rise' date=' nice work getting him though.[/quote']

Very nice signing. ;)

Yet more arrivals in at Preston.

Frenchies Florian Thauvin, Jordan Veretout and Anthony Koura all join for a combined fee of £2.5m. Veretout is currently in action for France in the U19 Euros, while Thauvin and Koura all have recent U19 call ups.

Greek trio Mavroudis Bougaidis, Vasilis Bouzas and Tasos Bakasetas sign for a combined £3m. All three played a part in Greece's opening 2-1 defeat to Spain at the U19 Euros, but the Greeks pushed the Spanish right to the end. This is a Spain team with the likes of Jese, Suso, Saul Niguez and Gerard Deulofeu.

Finally, Serb Marko Poletanovic signs from FK Vojvodina for £1.1m. He played in Serbia's 3-0 loss to France in the opening match.

Missed out on Adryan to Bolton, and look like Im going to miss out of Dijks by £2k unless the p/e deals account to more.

Playing Tranmere tonight for the first time in a while, had good results against relegated sides and hope that that will continue. Going on holiday on Saturday and going to be away from internet so hopefully I can win tonight to cover for poor performances in my absence.

dan malone earned a draw with Colchester United against Hull City.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Colchester United and Hull City in their Division 3 encounter.

Planus scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Moreno and Polanski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Decent draw we were never in front so have to be happy with the point.Good game.

A sweet result for Bolton as they crush top of the league Brighton by three goals to nil. On the scoresheet none other than debutant Adryan who bagged two and assisted J.Sala for the third. (love this kid) :D

millwall.jpg

Millwall 2-1 Blackburn

Millwall return to the top of the table thanks to an impressive 2-1 win against my brothers Blackburn. The deadly duo of Tevez and Dempsey gave Millwall a 2-0 half time lead and a late Mexes goal proved to be nothing more than a consolation. Does it get any better than going top of the pile after beating your brother? Don't think it does to be honest.

;)

Rochdale 2-1 Derby a Baba brace claiming the win :)

Michael KROHN-DEHLI has completed his move to Rochdale from Brondby IF for £1,968,000 plus George THORNE and Araz ABDULLAYEV

Had a good Euros linked with moves to some of the top leagues in Europe with Swansea a interested from the Prem so worth the punt :)

Fulham 2 Coventry 2

Drew with Phil's Fulham 2-2. Ill take that to be honest, we went 2-1 down on 80 mins so i thought id lost. Still joint top.

Struggling Shorpe at home next.

as I said Neil' date=' Charlton had offered a player in exchange and I countered £6m....then offered him to interested clubs for £6m.

By the time I got on this morning Charlton had already accepted the counter offer.......which cancelled all bids.

so I missed your bid of £10m.

I would cancel,but don't think it would be right since I countered said amount:o

bit of a kick in the balls losing out on £4m, but hey ho thats life

sorry to those that bid higher, I just wasn't on in time :o[/quote']

Good to see you honour your deals Macca

Not a problem mate.......thanks for the head up post

The offer for Álvaro AMPUERO of Universitario de Deportes from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is on the verge of moving to Parma

The offer for Ricardo VILLARRAGA of Santa Fé from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just signed for Benfica on loan to see how he gets on

The offer for Semedo DJANINY of União de Leiria from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

signed for Benfica in January, but just joined up with the club this summer

The offer for Emanuel HERRERA of Unión Española from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Described as a "goal machine" by the French press, the Argentinian is on the brink of a move to Montpellier to replace Giroud

Very happy to have nabbed Forlan for 15 million. For a 91 rated striker, any cash price is decent in here. Also, managed to get Vargas and 5 million for Ghoulam and Gibbs :)

So a successful couple of days :)

Very happy to have nabbed Forlan for 15 million. For a 91 rated striker' date=' any cash price is decent in here. Also, managed to get Vargas and 5 million for Ghoulam and Gibbs :)

So a successful couple of days :)[/quote']

Pleasure doing business mate, pleased to add another top 2 youngsters to my ranks :D