English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Nordtveit Joins Coventry.

gun__1220887471_nordtveit_salamanca.jpg

Very pleased to land this lad in 106 and i think i got a great deal, Flamini for Nordtveit and 4.5 million pounds.

Wont be a first team player for a while but he is a nice young back up getting plenty of game time in the Germany.:D

millwall.jpg

Leyton Orient 5-0 Millwall

Knew I was in for a tough game tonight but going into it in fine form myself I certainly didn't expect to get hammered! Well done Zak. Down to 2nd, Norwich up next where we'll be looking to inflict some misery to make us feel better.

:o

Haven't lost in 6 in all competitions 4 in the league with a few rubbish players a 89 rated keeper and 6 80 or under rated players. Seem to be doing good despite selling my all star team.

Port Vale 0 - 1 Bolton - Paco Alcacer :D

1-0 win away at Portsmouth.

After a fairly drab night in terms of other results this was a nice surprise :). Gattuso who gets and injury scores in the last ten minutes to clinch it for us. Good game Stephen.

This takes us up closer to mid-table and a more comfy 4 points above the drop. ;)

I'll be going all out for the Shield win tomorrow in a game we have a very good chance in.

millwall.jpg

Leyton Orient 5-0 Millwall

Knew I was in for a tough game tonight but going into it in fine form myself I certainly didn't expect to get hammered! Well done Zak. Down to 2nd' date=' Norwich up next where we'll be looking to inflict some misery to make us feel better.

:o[/center']

Cheers mucka. Keeps me in the race for the title!

Managed to secure the signing of Luisao. He is a veteran, but a 90 at the back is more than welcome as our last highest was 88. He should shore up the defence and stop us conceding so many.

Last night we managed to beat Chelsea 2-1, with new man Vargas and Higuain both netting :)

Derby County lost 4 - 3 to Southend United in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
The deal involving Derby County and Rachid GHEZZAL of Lyon has been turned down. Lyon have decided to proceed with another offer.

Rachid GHEZZAL has completed his move to Southend United from Lyon for 555,000. All other offers were turned down.

Thanks for brighten up my day, Southend United. :rolleyes:

Norwich have a fair few players for loan (they could also go for a youngster or cash):-

Utaka - 87 rated but should hit 88/9 this year on the wings with Montpellior.

Allagui - 87 rated but could hit 88 soon enough. A decent young striker.

Hitzlsperger - 87 rated and is getting on a bit. But a solid player.

Ryan Shotton - A talent, that should break into the first team this year. Should be hitting 87/8 with a decent season.

hi everyone,

i've been looking for a couple of weeks for a team in a full forum EC and now i have taken wolves, i cant do any worse than the last few managers , seeing as they seem to have gone from div 1 to 2nd from bottom in div 4 in about 8 seasons.

taken a while to go through the very large squad, 8 gk's??? offers are welcome for any of the squad but i dont expect any, not a great team but i'll have a go at getting out of div 4.

i do have a decent bank balance so if anyone is selling 88+ for cash, you can let me know.

i recognise a few names so i expect it's going to be as tough a job as it is in EC7777.

hi everyone' date='

i've been looking for a couple of weeks for a team in a full forum EC and now i have taken wolves, i cant do any worse than the last few managers , seeing as they seem to have gone from div 1 to 2nd from bottom in div 4 in about 8 seasons.

taken a while to go through the very large squad, 8 gk's??? offers are welcome for any of the squad but i dont expect any, not a great team but i'll have a go at getting out of div 4.

i do have a decent bank balance so if anyone is selling 88+ for cash, you can let me know.

i recognise a few names so i expect it's going to be as tough a job as it is in EC7777.[/quote']

Welcome to the gw mate and good luck.

hi everyone' date='

i recognise a few names so i expect it's going to be as tough a job as it is in EC7777.[/quote']

Welcome mate and goodluck.I'm Manchester united.

hi everyone' date='

Welcome and good luck matey.

Phew! That was cutting it a bit fine. Currently sat in a caravan in Cornwall having just connected to the wifi to get a bid in for Klaassen. I dont think I'll get him as I think Bolton's bid might have been higher than mine, but we'll have to see.

A very understrength Preston side triumph over a strong Newcastle 2-1 in the English Shield. Fabrizio Miccoli and Landon Donovan score for Preston, Bryan Ruiz equalised for Newcastle but that only last 4 minutes. Next up is last season's cup winners Swindon Town.

I forgot about the cup and left out my team from last week. We drew 2-2 away to Hartlepool, but managed to win 5-4 on penalties. :o

Hopefully I get Klaasenn too. My player was worth almost 6 million, so hopefully he will be rejoining. :D