English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

So Klaassen rejoins Huddersfield. How are Chairman's valuations worked out (by that I mean how much you can bid) Klaassen would have been 6th choice at Preston (2nd choice CF). Klaassen is 9th choice striker at Huddersfield (7th choice CF)

I would totally understand if Bolton could pay the most, as they have loads of cash and he would probably start for them given the ratings of some of their players. Does Huddersfield get priority for being better ranked or something?

Deigo Buonanotte Leaves Rochdale and Joins Bournemouth for £9,000,000 I didn't really see much need to keep him at the club. Already have his replacement in Krohn-Dehli signing last week and with Urby Emanuelson returning from a long Injury which has seen him out since the start of my spell as manager its like having a new signing in the side.

We're Currently sitting 6th in the league with Bolton to play in are next fixture on Wednesday hopefully we can push on claim 3 points and start really pushing towards securing a play off spot. Have to say I'm enjoying being at Rochdale a lot more than my time at Sheffield United. :)

Derby County beat Ipswich Town 2 - 1 in their English Shield Round 2 fixture.

Palladino scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Huntelaar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So Klaassen rejoins Huddersfield. How are Chairman's valuations worked out (by that I mean how much you can bid) Klaassen would have been 6th choice at Preston (2nd choice CF). Klaassen is 9th choice striker at Huddersfield (7th choice CF)

I would totally understand if Bolton could pay the most' date=' as they have loads of cash and he would probably start for them given the ratings of some of their players. [b']Does Huddersfield get priority for being better ranked or something?[/b]

Not regarding whether Klaassen would be the *number what* choice at a club, or rather, the p/e value your chairman values the player you are using, as compared to the p/e value the ajax chairman values the player you are using. (Like Govea was worth less than 3.1m (or something along the lines) to Hudds chairman value, but worth around 5.9m to Ajax's)

I was also able to use a 82 rated player, but my total value came to around 5m.

You just have to make use of the p/e values to tweak it (the bid) in your favour.

That bolded part is just......

any vacancies lads?

Hull is out on offer to Gozzy and Wigan to a Ryan Mellor.

I'd give Gozzy a PM mate' date=' I'm sure he could help you out if he is not going to accept ;)

In Brummy news.........

Alexandu EPUREANU has completed his move to Birmingham City from Dynamo Moskva

cheap back-up for my main CB's who can also cover DM aswell

Hull is out on offer to Gozzy and Wigan to a Ryan Mellor.

I'd give Gozzy a PM mate' date=' I'm sure he could help you out if he is not going to accept ;)

In Brummy news.........

cheap back-up for my main CB's who can also cover DM aswell[/quote']

thanks g man. im online now so just waiting to hear....hope they are not pap though..

Carlisle 1 Coventry 1

A 1-1 draw away at carlisle tonight, valencia getting our only goal. Drops us down into 5th place, but still only four points of top. We seem to have lost our way a bit of late.

Up next is a tricky tie at home to Aston Villa where we will be looking to get back to winning ways:D

Hull kick off with a steady 0-1 away win at Wigan..

CB Alex Silva with the winner...

Just fielded a poor offer for one of my CBs...come on now folks, lets be serious in the market.....

Im after a RM or Wing & a new CF..

Anyone with serious trades let me know.

millwall.jpg

Millwall 3-2 Norwich City

Was 3-0 up after 74 mins thanks to goals from Fazio, Tevez and Bastos but a late brace from Forlan gave us a scare. Thankfully we managed to hang on for the win which keeps us in 2nd place, unlucky Will. Also gotta point out that I'm loving the new commentary on score centre

:D

millwall.jpg

Millwall 3-2 Norwich City

Was 3-0 up after 74 mins thanks to goals from Fazio' date=' Tevez and Bastos but a late brace from Forlan gave us a scare. Thankfully we managed to hang on for the win which keeps us in 2nd place, unlucky Will. Also gotta point out that I'm loving the new commentary on score centre

:D[/center']

Score centre does make it a roller coaster now, well done mate :)

Wolves season under new management is underway and a 4-2 home win over walsall gets us out of the bottom two, over 20k came to witness this fine performance.

as usual with a new manager, new rubbish is brought in and old **** thrown out-

ZIDAN, Mohammed Fwd/AM Dortmund 30 87

PINOLA, Javier LB Gimnasia la Plata 29 87

WELIGTON, Robson CB Málaga CF 32 87

MODESTO, François Def/DM Olympiacos 33 87

have arrived and leaving is

CHALME, Matthieu RB 31 87

and on the list is

GUARENTE, Tiberio CM/DM 26 86

Kalilou TRAORE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Odense BK

Decided to take a punt on the 24yr old Malian..........he has been linked with Lyon and Bordeaux lately, but thestrongest interest is coming from Rennes, who see him as the perfect replacement for M'Vila should/when he leaves.

Coventry City 3 Aston Villa 2

A 3-1 win for City tonight at home to neil's Villa. Ramires with another man of the match proformance capped with a goal, Susaeta and Danny with the other goals. Unlucky Neil. Keeps us within touching distance of that top spot:D

Up next, a trip to 15th placed Bristol City.