• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Hull lose 1-0 to a decent Rochdale outfit.

good game aaron.

Hull's shopping spree seems to be over....for now. brought in 78 players haha, mostly risers to get a hefty bank balance.

had 6 nice risers this last week, so starting to reap rewards already!

Darren MATTOCKS +5 to 80

Mana DEMBELE +5 to 83

Jhon Andrés CÓRDOBA +7 to 82

Valère GERMAIN +6 to 84

Dennis APPIAH +4 to 82

Edgar SALLI +5 to 83

not to fussed on keeping any of these, the Monaco lads might be worth it in the long run but can afford to let go in September , cant see Ligue 2 being reviewed again for another year!

Heyy lads, how have all you been.. some old faces still here keeping this setup alive.. been agess since i have joined back sm.. Manage to get myself back into the game and was wondering is there any clubs comming available anytime soon? and if anyone could let me know how is my beloved swindon town getting on?

Heyy lads' date=' how have all you been.. some old faces still here keeping this setup alive.. been agess since i have joined back sm.. Manage to get myself back into the game and was wondering is there any clubs comming available anytime soon? and if anyone could let me know how is my beloved swindon town getting on?[/quote']

Im the man at swindon currently :D

Well em glad they are in the hands of you mate.. must be on the rise. :)

We are bottom of division 4 as im just unlucky :D

But Ive won English cup , reached semis of the other , gone past Europe in the qualifying stages this season and still in it! But the squad wasnt very good when I took over and it slightly improved now :D

Probably the best player ive brought is Piliar :)

We are bottom of division 4 as im just unlucky :D

But Ive won English cup ' date=' reached semis of the other , gone past Europe in the qualifying stages this season and still in it! But the squad wasnt very good when I took over and it slightly improved now :D

Probably the best player ive brought is Piliar :)[/quote']

good to hear mate.. hopefully u manage to climb up the ladder.. and bring more glory to the Robbins :)

Riferimento: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Hi, i'm the new manager of Walsall in 4 division. I'm italian and i want to do a good team in this difficult world. I bought 4 players for now: Matheus of Dnipro, Onazi of Lazio, Kannemann of S.Lorenzo and Midtsjo of Rosenborg. Then I take on loan Inigo Martinez and Aranguiz. I hope i could enjoy in this world

Lost 3 times in 3 matches in the league since I joined but get a lucky win over Villa from Division 2 in the Shield.

Bournemouth 0-0 Villa

Bournemouth win 5-4 on penalties.

Will play Huddersfield next in the Quarter Finals.

Well done in the shield sir. You are an obvious giant killer, and I am Huddersfield Town and am not so confident playing giant killers. :D

Josh Hammond was unable to prevent a Crewe Alexandra defeat to Barnsley.

Crewe Alexandra slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Barnsley in their English Shield Round 4 fixture.

We were never going to go far but we managed to rest some important players and still put up a fight so I'm happy.

Been scouting opponents previous games to try and exploit any weak points in the team. Face Chelsea this week and turns out they only lose when they forget to switch out their cup team for the league match, and they didnt have a cup match on Monday.

God help me! :(

On a separate note, wnat to make some transfers. Begovic, Campagnaro, Heinze, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Donovan, Henry and Miccoli all available for the right price. Would want a like-for like trade in most instances.

Jonathan Ferrante has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Piacenza for £2,193,000. All other offers were turned down.

There is a lot of confusion about this bloke. The database says he plays for Piacenza but if I recall correctly he has recently signed for Roma - one of the reasons I signed him. He made twelve appearances for Piacenze last season, ten of the bench, however he failed to score in any. He has also made six appearances for Italy's U17 and managed to grab a goal in their Uefa U17 Championship qualifying match against Cyprus.

Not sure how special this kid is but if Roma snapped him up, he must have some potential.

There is a lot of confusion about this bloke. The database says he plays for Piacenza but if I recall correctly he has recently signed for Roma - one of the reasons I signed him. He made twelve appearances for Piacenze last season' date=' ten of the bench, however he failed to score in any. He has also made six appearances for Italy's U17 and managed to grab a goal in their Uefa U17 Championship qualifying match against Cyprus.

Not sure how special this kid is but if Roma snapped him up, he must have some potential.[/quote']

Not sure how much you beat me to him, but I think it was only a few k, and I offered chairman's max with a player exchange.

Riferimento: Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

There is a lot of confusion about this bloke. The database says he plays for Piacenza but if I recall correctly he has recently signed for Roma - one of the reasons I signed him. He made twelve appearances for Piacenze last season' date=' ten of the bench, however he failed to score in any. He has also made six appearances for Italy's U17 and managed to grab a goal in their Uefa U17 Championship qualifying match against Cyprus.

Not sure how special this kid is but if Roma snapped him up, he must have some potential.[/quote']

Good job. Ferrante in Roma primavera could grow up. Roma has got the best young team and so he could be a good player. He is Argentinian and not only Italian so he could play in Argentina team in future.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Not sure how much you beat me to him' date=' but I think it was only a few k, and I offered chairman's max with a player exchange.[/quote']

Yeah, it was probably on a few k. I tend not to offer players when in competition, unless I have next to no cash as I always seem to lose.

Good job. Ferrante in Roma primavera could grow up. Roma has got the best young team and so he could be a good player. He is Argentinian and not only Italian so he could play in Argentina team in future.

I hope he can become something special, if he is going to, Roma is probably one of the better places to do it.

This just epitomises not only the decline of this setup, but of SM in general. Would Dave, 1Cap, Jon Crawford, Gibbo, and countless others say that?

Btw can't do a thread search as I'm on my phone but if you search Watford or his name in the Thread search above I'm sure you'll be able to find out his forum alias as I'm sure I remember him joining.