English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Josh Hammond steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Crewe Alexandra beat Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Diego scored the winner for Crewe Alexandra and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We are starting to gain momentum now with two wins in three games, before that we were struggling to win at all.

Diego has proved to be a beast of a signing, he grabs another goal from midfield to pull his tally up to two goals, four assists and one Man of the Match since joining a couple of weeks back. Plasil got the assist. It was a fairly even match and Wednesday will feel hard done by to come out of that match with nothing.

That win keeps us in fourteenth, we are now just five points off a European place with fifteen games to go.

Next up we have high flying Watford, that we be a tricky affair but hopefully we can get something out of that match. We also have the benefit of being at home so I am fairly confident.

I can't remember when was the last time I post here. :o Anyway, Derby County have been below par this season, winning only 5 out of possible 14 league games and lost the remaining 9 games. In our recent encounter, we lost 1-3 to Reading. Derby County are looking to make some deals in the mid season. Alou Diarra could possibly be on his way to Manchester United while we are still considering Charlton Athletic's offer for Sergio Busquets. We will not reveal on the players we are eyeing for, however, in order to have a better chance in securing the players. :P Enough said, I'm looking to be more active here.

Guest Scout Maker

Ricky Van Wolfswinkle and Ganso. Such players as well as others are available in trade up deals.

You interested in any Chelsea players?

Guest Scout Maker

It's so frustrating that every player I'm interested in is at a club with an inactive or unresponsive manager.

Apologies if I'm included in that list (Neil Taylor), been on holiday.

Anyway, I'm back now and I'm looking to offload a few players (P/E deals prefferably), so anyone interested in any Chelsea players, drop me a VM.

Apologies if I'm included in that list (Neil Taylor)' date=' been on holiday.

Anyway, I'm back now and I'm looking to offload a few players (P/E deals prefferably), so anyone interested in any Chelsea players, drop me a VM.[/quote']

No wasnt you. Tbh I'd forgotten I'd bid on Taylor. Got an exam tomorrow but after that I might make a few bids.

I got Vion, mainly due to the fact Bolton didn't go in for him. He was a part of the French u19 Euro squad and plays for Porto. Bit disappointed to miss out on Torres or Olinga, but ah well, the players I was using for part ex can go towards someone else.

I got Vion' date=' mainly due to the fact Bolton didn't go in for him. He was a part of the French u19 Euro squad and plays for Porto. Bit disappointed to miss out on Torres or Olinga, but ah well, the players I was using for part ex can go towards someone else.[/quote']

Bolton want Bolton get.. :o

Tabloid rumours are rife that there could be a big arrival at Charlton shortly with a few super promising players going the other way. Talks are at an advanced stage albeit not confirmed yet on either side. Watch this space!

in order to preserve portsmouth's div 2 status, a few transfer deals are needed to be done.

the first part of the darlington-portsmouth trilogy has been concluded,

agger in exchange for montolivo.