English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Whats happened? :eek:

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Darlington and Chelsea regarding Ferreira PEPE has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Darlington and Chelsea regarding Didier DROGBA has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Chelsea and Darlington regarding Mario BALOTELLI has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Darlington and Liverpool regarding Cristiano RONALDO has been reversed.

Some jelous little turd must have reported the deals:rolleyes:

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Darlington and Chelsea regarding Ferreira PEPE has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Darlington and Chelsea regarding Didier DROGBA has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Chelsea and Darlington regarding Mario BALOTELLI has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Darlington and Liverpool regarding Cristiano RONALDO has been reversed.

Bloody hell!

This game is getting ridiculous.

Guest drseanfitz

I think it must be a non-forumer' date=' no-one on the forum would have reported these deals. Sorry to see you leave again Sean but I would have done the same thing if someone else was effectively dictating your transfer policy.[/quote']

might not be a non-forumer, but irrelevant of that, it's a joke.

It's just the big transfers that have been reversed. and the Ronaldo deal is the only deal i have EVER done with JMH.

I've done 2 triple deals recently, none of them hit SMFA intervention at the time. and only one of them has been reversed, but then again the best player in the other one was only a generic 91...

BTW I know there was a bit of a thing a few months back when darlington/sheff utd had a deal reversed, and a nonforumer said that they reported it after sheff utd promised a transfer embargo, but my sources back then tell me that the person who accepted responsibility was NOT the one who reported it, the only claimed they did to try and settle, so that rat is stil around

ec106 can get stuffed

damn, it's so sad to see you leave you've been here so long, I can remember you as Crewe waiting with some beer for the result of the Shield final or something:(

EDIT: Took over England, fair enough I think?

Guest drseanfitz

damn' date=' it's so sad to see you leave you've been here so long, I can remember you as Crewe waiting with some beer for the result of the Shield final or something:(

EDIT: Took over England, fair enough I think?[/quote']

think I sat up a few times with a beer for results, but yep, there was a cup final when I had Crewe in div 4.

and good luck with England.......of course I guided them to World Cup victory, but I'm sure you can do better:p

Guest Scout Maker

Might leave too, had the same problem with MUTD and his Blackburn where our deals kept getting reversed and he ended up quitting, now it's happened again!

Why would SM reversed those deals when they've implemented chairman's minimum value to avoid ridiculous deals? Seriously, if someone reported about Busquets deal, I'll be following Sean for the exit.

think I sat up a few times with a beer for results' date=' but yep, there was a cup final when I had Crewe in div 4.

and good luck with England.......of course I guided them to World Cup victory, but I'm sure you can do better:p[/quote']

haha not likely, I'm not too gifted a manager, but at 14 I got time to learn;)

It's more the idiots that report the deals to be honest.

Same thing really though m8, as u get them in most gameworlds to. Point im making is its happening more and more, i think that if a deal is reported, rather than investigate it they are just reversing them which obviously isnt right. So if that is wot is happening basicly means that any manager has the power to stop any transfer going through even if there is nothing wrong with it. It is becoming pretty silly:mad:

Guest drseanfitz

I dont c the point in leaving lads tbf' date=' it stinks for sure but its not the gameworld, its happening in all gameworlds. Its Soccermanager that has the problem not 106[/quote']

no point in managing a team if you can't improve it........ would be useless negotiating deals if they'll be reversed a week later just because someone's suffering from PMT...

easiest way forward for me is to not manage teams in SMFA monitored set ups. means that braindead idiots can't ruin what enjoyment I have left in the game

think I sat up a few times with a beer for results' date=' but yep, there was a cup final when I had Crewe in div 4.

and good luck with England.......of course I guided them to World Cup victory, but I'm sure you can do better:p[/quote']

Sorry to see your problems. Had the same with Chilli in EC1 which caused havok to our teams. I contacted SM but was given the usual bland response, that basically it had been reported and the idea was to prevent one sided deals or deal that benefit one club.. kind of defeats the object of the game as I want as many one sided deals as possible ,as that is how one improves ones team. The only reason I stayed is that I at least extracted a statement saying that neither I nor Hull had cheated but that is cold comfort.

The sad irony is that obviously dodgy deals are ignored.

I almost quit but would have regretted in, there is always a seat at the big table here for you..

Looks like I will be leaving Sunderland as well.

This setup has been decreasing. :(

It has been for the past 2 years as far as I can see, but it has small rises where things improve and then it drops again. I don't remember not being able to sell strong players here in 106 as is the case right now.

I'm sorry to see Sean go, I thought we could have a rivalry for a few seasons to come. :(

It is not just 106. I joined EC8000, and gave a nice hello and all my players are for sale, yet nobody bothered saying anything or bidding. (Apart from 1).

And Falcao is a beast and is rated a few points too low???

EDIT...8000!