English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

It has been for the past 2 years as far as I can see' date=' but it has small rises where things improve and then it drops again. I don't remember not being able to sell strong players here in 106 as is the case right now.

I'm sorry to see Sean go, I thought we could have a rivalry for a few seasons to come. :(

It is not just 106. I joined EC800, and gave a nice hello and all my players are for sale, yet nobody bothered saying anything or bidding. (Apart from 1).

And Falcao is a beast and is rated a few points too low???[/quote']

8000 is quite dead aswell.....and smebody brought all players from Stoke when they were unmanaged...

It has been for the past 2 years as far as I can see' date=' but it has small rises where things improve and then it drops again. I don't remember not being able to sell strong players here in 106 as is the case right now.

I'm sorry to see Sean go, I thought we could have a rivalry for a few seasons to come. :(

It is not just 106. I joined EC800, and gave a nice hello and all my players are for sale, yet nobody bothered saying anything or bidding. (Apart from 1).

And Falcao is a beast and is rated a few points too low???[/quote']

I might come back.

He was amazing, he basically destroyed Chelsea by himself. :P

dunno if i can be bothered with this setup either now, i took Hull and spent a ton of money on risers, and made a nice squad to wheel and deal with............

jumped at the chance to manage my team LFC but whats the point when i cant organise any deals to tailor the team to my liking...

i cant stand ronaldo, so am i stuck with him if i cant swap him for 2 lower rated players......i have never done a deal on such a scale internally, if fact i dont think ive ever done any deals over 1M internally in a setup!

I know there has been some SMFA issues, but I really don't see the problems that everyone else does. I have managed to craft some deals by putting graft in an PM'ing people and catching them on chat.

Don't give up just because you can't shift a couple of players, every world has its ups and downs. I was getting annoyed at not being able to sell Jadson, then I managed to trade him for Nocerino and was completely made up. This joy and excitement shows me this world still has it and means a lot to many of us.

Maybe we all need to think on it more rather than quit. If everyone thinks about doing a couple of deals then the market will spring to life :)

dunno if i can be bothered with this setup either now' date=' i took Hull and spent a ton of money on risers, and made a nice squad to wheel and deal with............

jumped at the chance to manage my team LFC but whats the point when i cant organise any deals to tailor the team to my liking...

i cant stand ronaldo, so am i stuck with him if i cant swap him for 2 lower rated players......i have never done a deal on such a scale internally, if fact i dont think ive ever done any deals over 1M internally in a setup![/quote']

Have a look at Huddersfield and see if there is anything you would take. I don't like Ronaldo either, but I do like winning things. :D

Don't think this setup is decreasing , just changing

There are only 4 vacancies and they will be taken as soon the managers holding the offers quit.

EC1 is still the hardest forum setup to get into, with 7046/106 not far behind.

7777 remains the only successful 5 division world with only 2 spaces.

Sergio BUSQUETS has completed his move to Tranmere Rovers from Derby County for 3,000,000 plus Luiz DANILO and Jack WILSHERE

Pleased to complete this deal. Danilo is someone who can take over Maicon in Brazil national team and of course my favourite player in Arsenal, Jack Wilshere. Both are good enough to play for Derby County first team and at their age, things will be better in the future. I prefer to get younger players so that I'll stay in the setup longer, seeing how these players develop over the years.

This will allow Felipe Mattioni, Dariusz Dudka and Alou Diarra to leave the club. Jonathan De Guzman may also leave. Any interested parties may get in their bids in or contact me.

Apart from that, I'm still looking to sign a right winger. Negotiation with other clubs are already on the way.

On the other note, I feel it's normal to see people leaving setups after awhile and I don't think this setup will be shutting down any time soon. As far as I'm concern, I'm still happy to be in EC106 after 3 years and 8 months. :)

All the wrong people are leaving.

Hammer should leave. See no point in him being here when he signs in every 30 days just to keep his club. Completely ignores messages, i must of sent him near on 5 messages in the past month.

And then Dai, i mean no disrespect but i hope he doesn't end up signing in after 29 days offline just to keep his Arsenal. It would be much better for the setup as a whole if the Arsenal manager was active.

my deals with Sean ,over a week ago have just been reversed.

3 deals, easy to see how they suited both teams.

if i cant improve my club whats the point of staying.

i hate to leave any set up before the end of the season but it does now seem a waste of time.

Guest drseanfitz

my deals with Sean ' date='over a week ago have just been reversed.

3 deals, easy to see how they suited both teams.

if i cant improve my club whats the point of staying.

i hate to leave any set up before the end of the season but it does now seem a waste of time.[/quote']

It's stuff like this that's making me consider quitting SM altogether

If you leave your letting these dic...idiots win, if they see they can make a manager quit by getting a few deals reversed then they'll continue to do it and ruin more and more people's game's, just fight it.

Hammer can pis... get lost too.

If you leave your letting these dic...idiots win' date=' if they see they can make a manager quit by getting a few deals reversed then they'll continue to do it and ruin more and more people's game's, just fight it.

Hammer can pis... get lost too.[/quote']

how do you fight it though? i had a good deal with sean reversed and i bet the next manager of darlo wont offer it...and i cant see anyone offering a deal on the same level that satisfys both partys, so i am stuck with players i dont want.

how can i freshen up the club if deals for the top players are reversed....i dont want ronaldo, rooney, navas etc etc but i cant trade them away....

how do you fight it though? i had a good deal with sean reversed and i bet the next manager of darlo wont offer it...and i cant see anyone offering a deal on the same level that satisfys both partys' date=' so i am stuck with players i dont want.

how can i freshen up the club if deals for the top players are reversed....i dont want ronaldo, rooney, navas etc etc but i cant trade them away....[/quote']

I'm not sure but don't throw in the towel and leave, that'll just encourage these 'cheats' to continue.

Adam Morgan impresses on debut but Preston lose 2-1 to Aston Villa.

One thing I have learnt tonight is that the match engine is based on pure luck. You can copy a team's tactic down to the exact detail and still come out with a totally opposite result.

I agree with this.My Man utd get beaten by the other team by them copying my tactic and they still win with a lower average rating.