English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 Darlington

Darlington is unmanaged now . SOME FORUMERS IN THIS LEAGUE PREVENT ME FROM TAKING THIS TEAM . NOW THE MANAGER LEFT ... :mad:

At the moment im saving the little team Sheffield from releation ...

15 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

19th in the beginning ...

:mad:

The EC106 SoccerManager News

Derby County News

Derby County beat Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture. Holtby scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Palladino and Capel were also amongst the goalscorers. New signings Luiz Danilo and Jack Wilshere made their debut and did well too.

In other news, Jonathan De Guzman seems unhappy after he was left out of the squad following the arrival of Wilshere. It is reported that Plymouth Argyle and Preston North End are interested in signing the Netherland midfielder. However, there has been a report saying Preston had their bid rejected for De Guzman. It also revealed that Derby County manager Dean Bryant refused to sign Gabriel Heinze who is involved in the swap deal.

"We have not conclude a deal with Preston yet," Dean Bryant said. "There could be another offer coming. They suggested we get Gabriel [Heinze] as part of the deal but right now I don't need a defender. They need to come with a better offer if they want to start negotiating personal terms with Jonathan [De Guzman]."

Guest Scout Maker

Unfortunately I've decided to go the same way as Sean and leave. Someone obviously seems to be targeting big deals and reporting them, it happened with me and MUTD a few months back, which led to him leaving Liverpool, and now it's happened with me and Sean, which led to him leaving Darlington.

I haven't really been the most active manager anyway so out of the majority of people the job offer could go to they will probably be more active than I was.

Chelsea are in a good state, some of the best youth players in the world, £200m+ cash and can still get promoted from Division 2 in the right hands.

Thank you everyone for making the large majority of my stay here enjoyable, but I'm just starting to lose that sense of enjoyment in a lot of game worlds, with those deals being reversed the other day, the final blow.

Derby County are close in signing 2 young players.

The offer for Mubarak WAKASO of Valencia from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Hyun KIM of Jeonbuk Motors from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Unfortunately, Huddersfield managed to STEAL Jin-su Kim from Albirex Nigata with a very late bid. :(

Derby County are close in signing 2 young players.

Unfortunately' date=' Huddersfield managed to [b']STEAL[/b] Jin-su Kim from Albirex Nigata with a very late bid. :(

Are you having a laugh? I bid on him yesterday morning over 24 hours ago. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Get you facts straight first before you accuse others.

Why so serious? Sorry mate' date=' I've no intention of accusing you. :o:o:o:o[/quote']

It was the first thing I saw when I woke up and I read it as I waited till the last minute to bid and that is why I was mad. That practice is maddening. I know that is not what you meant and I am sorry for getting a bit too serious.:o

It was the first thing I saw when I woke up and I read it as I waited till the last minute to bid and that is why I was mad. That practice is maddening. I know that is not what you meant and I am sorry for getting a bit too serious.:o
Why so serious? Sorry mate' date=' I've no intention of accusing you. :o:o:o:o[/quote']

and they all lived happy ever after<3

That garymack is the worst for it :(;):D

Right then, I've taken the Darlington job. Tough choice as I liked Norwich and the work I did here. But I think I can have a bigger impact on the gameworld at Darlington. I think the world needs spicing up and the transfer market needs jumping into life, so hopefully I can provide that :)

Right then' date=' I've taken the Darlington job. Tough choice as I liked Norwich and the work I did here. But I think I can have a bigger impact on the gameworld at Darlington. I think the world needs spicing up and the transfer market needs jumping into life, so hopefully I can provide that :)[/quote']

want ronaldo?

Looking to sign an 90 + defender for my first team. I'm willing to use any fo the following:-

Carvalho, Barnetta, Gaston Ramirez, Sulejmani, Marchetti, Muscacchio, Fabiano, Carioca, Marcellis and lots of cash.

Anyone interested?

Looking to sign an 90 + defender for my first team. I'm willing to use any fo the following:-

Carvalho' date=' Barnetta, Gaston Ramirez, Sulejmani, Marchetti, Muscacchio, Fabiano, Carioca, Marcellis and lots of cash.

Anyone interested?[/quote']

I have Lucio if you are interested.

Carvalho' date=' Barnetta, Gaston Ramirez, Sulejmani, Marchetti, Muscacchio, Fabiano, Carioca, Marcellis and lots of cash.

Anyone interested?[/quote']

I have Campagnaro. Would be prepared to trade down for a younger, lesser rated defender.

Also Rodwell is still available. Had a few interested teams but not genuine interest, in fact perhaps the most interested party was Sean who since left.