English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Derby County beat Port Vale 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Huntelaar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance. Cissokho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We are now 5 points below last spot play-off place Plymouth Argyle. If we keep winning with this kind of result, with our current good goal difference, we may end up in a surprise play-off spot by the end of the season.

International:

Uruguay outclassed Costa Rica and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 12 fixture.

Suarez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Castro was on the scoresheet for his side.

Uruguay have qualified for the World Cup Finals in Japan. Next fixture against Poland could be my last game with them before I retire from international stage. Wanted to stay until the World Cup Finals but my contract with Uruguay are expiring in 24 days (I mean GM membership).

Bournemouth 1-1 Bristol Rovers - bit gutted, thought we were the better side but an 80th minute penalty levelled it for Rovers after Klebers opener 4 minutes into the game, but Bristol are doing amazing and top of the league so a draw isn't that bad I guess.

Andy Carroll was on blistering form as Preston swept aside Tranmere with a final score of 3-1. Carroll, Beckham and Bale scored for North End, with Michael Carrick threatening a comeback with the score at 2-0. Rodwell also played well, it's as if he's playing for his future.

Another Miserable game for Wolves lost again thats 11 games without a win. Dear oh dear worst form in SM History have been trying every single formation nothing seems to work well. Need to keep trying. Hopefully there will be a shinning light at the end of the dark tunnel wolves are going through atm. Nevertheless back to the game lost 1-0 to Northampton outplayed in every aspect of the game deserved lost

Right, I helped rejuvenate one setup, now lets try for the big one!

Just posted a report on the M/R thread in support of under-fire Singh is King. What this setup lacks from way back when is the community feel. The fact that we still bring up the likes of Dave Izod, Dave Belkevitz, 1Cap, Phil Gibbon etc just goes to prove that as they've gone, nobody has stood up to the plate to replace them. I admit I have been failing too, partly due to other commitments but also because my Preston team havent been doing well, and I dont feel like reporting when we are on a bad run of form.

Now I know there is a lot of negativity towards a 'community spirit' due to the amount of legitimate deals being reversed through jealousy, but like I have mentioned before, I cannot imagine it being one of the regular posters on this thread (God help me if it is) All Im asking for is just a bit more communication between managers, so as the setup is less like 80 individuals, and more like some of the smaller custom setups where there is plenty of banter etc.

Right' date=' I helped rejuvenate one setup, now lets try for the big one!

Just posted a report on the M/R thread in support of under-fire Singh is King. What this setup lacks from way back when is the community feel. The fact that we still bring up the likes of Dave Izod, Dave Belkevitz, 1Cap, Phil Gibbon etc just goes to prove that as they've gone, nobody has stood up to the plate to replace them. I admit I have been failing too, partly due to other commitments but also because my Preston team havent been doing well, and I dont feel like reporting when we are on a bad run of form.

Now I know there is a lot of negativity towards a 'community spirit' due to the amount of legitimate deals being reversed through jealousy, but like I have mentioned before, I cannot imagine it being one of the regular posters on this thread (God help me if it is) All Im asking for is just a bit more communication between managers, so as the setup is less like 80 individuals, and more like some of the smaller custom setups where there is plenty of banter etc.[/quote']

Also posted a report backing Singh and agree with everything you said about the community spirit, hopefully whoever's doing it just gives up.

I'll try and do regular Match Reports but I'm doing 4 teams now which'll consume a lot of time.

Was really good to read lads. Hopefullly it will kick start more of em by the other managerss.. on another note signed Owen, Freddy Montero, and Charlie Mulgrew on loan Hopefully the new boys will give wolves fans somethiong to talk about rather than the manager in the comming days ;)

Right' date=' I helped rejuvenate one setup, now lets try for the big one!

Now I know there is a lot of negativity towards a 'community spirit' due to the amount of legitimate deals being reversed through jealousy, but like I have mentioned before, I cannot imagine it being one of the regular posters on this thread (God help me if it is) All Im asking for is just a bit more communication between managers, so as the setup is less like 80 individuals, and more like some of the smaller custom setups where there is plenty of banter etc.[/quote']

Ill try get some posts in. Failed to get that community vibe in EC2933 and Euro Crisis Challenge so I will also try put in an article or two here or there.

And I dont care what people say but the days of this setup having such a strong community feel and the reporting thread going 3-4 pages down in 24 hours was this setups, and the forums, peak.

Drew 0-0 away to Sheffield Wednesday. Nani is MOTM.

88 rated Carlos Sanchez is up for sale for a good cash offer or 1 or 2 decent youth players.

And great work to everyone on the match report thread. :) It makes me think I should revive the greatest blog on SM, my Huddersfield Town blog. :P:)

Drew 0-0 away to Sheffield Wednesday. Nani is MOTM.

88 rated Carlos Sanchez is up for sale for a good cash offer or 1 or 2 decent youth players.

And great work to everyone on the match report thread. :) It makes me think I should revive the greatest blog on SM' date=' my Huddersfield Town blog. :P:)[/quote']

I'm glad that we're making progress, let's hope we can keep it up past this week when schools, colleges, unis go back.

Wolves 4-3 Peterborough United

Been waitting a long time for a win and finally got it. Mileskiy scored on his debut and assisted one aswell. He looks like a top striker that wolves dearly need. Really glad finally got a win..

Will do a match report after em done checking the rest of my scoress :)