English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Dean Bryant steered Derby County to victory against Southend United.

Derby County beat Southend United 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture. Bojan scored both of the goals for Derby County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Derby County recorded the second highest goal scored in Division 3 so far this season. We have gone 7 games unbeaten.

In transfer news, Dariusz Dudka is set to join Hartlepool United after 5 seasons with Derby County. The Polish defender played 42 games for the Rams since joining them 5 seasons ago. The deal is believed to be around £6 million.

Alou Diarra has rejected a move to Valenciennes and has stated he prefers staying in the English Championship. Few English clubs have shown interest in the France international including Manchester United.

Jack Rodwell's future should be decided within the next week or two. Had many offers, quite a few not to my liking, but I've narrowed it down to two bids, and my first choice bid is dependent on other factors so we'll see what happens in that regard.

Still willing to let go of Welbeck. If Rodwell leaves, I'd prefer a centre mid or defender in exchange.

Huddlestone, Bellamy, Heinze, Donovan, Miccoli and Henry are all free to a good home. Would accept cash bids for Heinze and Henry.

Hi,

Just took over Chesterfield in Division 4, good squad but a big wage bill for Division 4, losing money every game, home and away.

But have been looking for a club like this in a popular game world, one I can build from scratch from the lowest division and hopefully progress with. This is a new account as I deactivated my old one, so I have been keeping an eye on popular leagues and hoping for the 'right' job for a while.

All players are available at the right price, though some more than others I'd be hesitant to be rid of at the moment whilst I'm trying to sort out the wages and budget but maintaining a decent playing staff to compete so late in the season.

Thanks

Hi' date='

Just took over Chesterfield in Division 4, good squad but a big wage bill for Division 4, losing money every game, home and away.

But have been looking for a club like this in a popular game world, one I can build from scratch from the lowest division and hopefully progress with. This is a new account as I deactivated my old one, so I have been keeping an eye on popular leagues and hoping for the 'right' job for a while.

All players are available at the right price, though some more than others I'd be hesitant to be rid of at the moment whilst I'm trying to sort out the wages and budget but maintaining a decent playing staff to compete so late in the season.

Thanks[/quote']

Welcome, hopefully you can keep the faith longer than your predecessors. The manager history for Chesterfield doesnt make for good reading, and thats not including those who didnt even manage to stay for 1 game. I've got loans available at Preston but doubt you would want to add to the already high wage bill.

One thing I would say is that cash isnt very valuable in the setup. Some teams are sat on £100m+ but cant spend it as hardly any teams sell for cash only.

Hi' date='

Thanks[/quote']

Good Luck mate hope you bring the glory days to Chesterfield and steer them on to many good days ahead. I do have some players for sale. Let me know if you are interested :)

Welcome' date=' hopefully you can keep the faith longer than your predecessors. The manager history for Chesterfield doesnt make for good reading, and thats not including those who didnt even manage to stay for 1 game. I've got loans available at Preston but doubt you would want to add to the already high wage bill.

One thing I would say is that cash isnt very valuable in the setup. Some teams are sat on £100m+ but cant spend it as hardly any teams sell for cash only.

Manchester United sit on 270Mil :D

But welcome Carl.

Hi' date='

Thanks[/quote']

All the best mate. Been with them before I joined Derby County. I do have some regrets for leaving them, especially when I'm in the middle of improving the squad. I believe you can do a better job than me there. Good luck! :)

Any Arsenal fans reading' date=' they are on job offer. Dermo has them. The job offer expires soon so dont delay. I'm addressing Arsenal fans in particular as I think an Arsenal fan would be more inclined to stay if he's managing the club he supports.[/quote']

I would love to get Arsenal... sigh. :(

All the best mate. Been with them before I joined Derby County. I do have some regrets for leaving them' date=' especially when I'm in the middle of improving the squad. I believe you can do a better job than me there. Good luck! :)

I would love to get Arsenal... sigh. :([/quote']

As would I, but then again I've been here 5 games and you've been here for ages hahaha.

it was good to read mate but slightly confused did you play Yeovil or bristol:p

Yeovil but I copied and pasted the format from my last one so I might have made an error, I'll check now :P

EDIT - Oh dear, the title I am dim.

But i'm a nice guy :(

I know you are mate, I still remember the days when I was 10 and joined the SM FIFA club then you and James left and I went with you because I was scared of Lee, and beating you 2-0 as Hull while you were Pompey in SM FIFA League Neller used to do.

Awesome days for me :P.

Great to have you here mate :).

A Liverpool fan James? Really? Scum.

Ahem, think you don't know who my second team is.

Welcome Kev. Blackburn were calling for King Kev but hope you enjoy your stay with the Gooners! Not online atm but might be up for some deals. Rodwell and Welbeck are off limits though.

Welbeck is definitely going, where to is the ultimate question.

Ahem' date=' think you don't know who my second team is.

Welcome Kev. Blackburn were calling for King Kev but hope you enjoy your stay with the Gooners! Not online atm but might be up for some deals. Rodwell and Welbeck are off limits though.

Welbeck is definitely going, where to is the ultimate question.[/quote']

Of course I do James, a die-hard Everton fan aren't you:p?

I know you are mate' date=' I still remember the days when I was 10 and joined the SM FIFA club then you and James left and I went with you because I was scared of Lee, and beating you 2-0 as Hull while you were Pompey in SM FIFA League Neller used to do.

Awesome days for me :P.[/quote']

Haha god that's time ago, makes me feel old